ADVERTISEMENT

Hough

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 year old white boy killed by black man while riding his bicycle
There's always outliers when it comes to violence and crime and that wasn't a hate crime..that was one sick bastard that killed a kid..and i can give unlimited examples of white hate crimes against black. My point is give me situations where its an epidemic where black people systematically did hate crimes vs whites or other races.

I knew you were a closet racist, a long time ago. Come out the closet, and stop hiding behind YouTube videos and memes. You believe black kids are here to entertain you only. Some of the little slick demeaning, coded stuff, you put up about Black people, than you have the audacity to cheer for them on Friday night. You keep putting up the same black ponds to express how you really feel, because you’re to big of a coward to just say it. Typical racist 1 on 1. So find James Manning, the deranged nut black guy to say what you feel...,SMH. Some of his comments about every race, would make people 🤮. No research at all. You love the nasty stuff he says about people of color, so that’s good enough for you. Every person of color on this site knows your motivation when you make ignorant moves like that. Googles not working for you. Do some damn research clown!

Last edited:
There's always outliers when it comes to violence and crime and that wasn't a hate crime..that was one sick bastard that killed a kid..and i can give unlimited examples of white hate crimes against black. My point is give me situations where its an epidemic where black people systematically did hate crimes vs whites or other races.

I think a lot these people out at night really don’t care about BLM movement.

WHITE people are some of the most violent people on earth, and history has proven this out. From slavery, to colonialism, systemic racism, wars, suppression, thats where the majority of it originated. The police were created to marginalize and attack blacks after slavery, and during Jim Crow. That was their purpose and intent.

Even today how many US military bases are in other countries? I'll answer 800. Who has the greatest stockpile of nuclear weapons but limits other nations, but is the ONLY nation to ever use a nuclear bomb in war time? How many foreign entities have military bases on US soil? ZERO. Where have all of Americas wars been fought? Funny how the US has more bases in the middle east then anywhere else. Wonder why? Could it be oil. Why are Muslims noted as terrorist? And despised? So they are marginalized so its easier for Americans to hate them and easier to justify oil related wars.

If BLM offends you, imagine how people feel about the confederate flag? Years after years, and more years. Of dealing with the flag. As long as blacks are running, jumping, dancing its all cool. Once we start independent thinking and going against the status quo its time for " Law and Order" but when America was founded it was based on standing up for yourselves, rioting, destruction of property, taking others land, killing of innocent people. But we are led to believe all is well now and these thoughts just magically disappeared, and we should just be happy and move on. That there is no systematic racism, that blacks are doing so much better now than before. Get over it. LOL. Im going to hang up now, cause the hypocrisy from White America right now is crazy.

Have one ? Isn’t the United States the world largest oil producer right now.

Hey - Question:
(please dont say "I cant speak for them, but")
What was the purpose behind destroying businesses and what did it prove?

Hey - Question:
(please dont say "I cant speak for them, but")
What was the purpose behind destroying businesses and what did it prove?

Absolutely no excuse for anyone damaging property. They defeat the purpose, of everything the legitimate people are trying to accomplish. Don’t put the blame all on the movement either. The rioters and protesters in most situations, are not the same people. Also make sure, you’re not more upset with the way people respond to racism, than actual racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
Think I am gonna take up fishing. Seems like fun, relaxing, fish dont talk back. Yup....Fishing it is.

I knew you were a closet racist, a long time ago. Come out the closet, and stop hiding behind YouTube videos and memes. You believe black kids are here to entertain you only. Some of the little slick demeaning, coded stuff, you put up about Black people, than you have the audacity to cheer for them on Friday night. You keep putting up the same black ponds to express how you really feel, because you’re to big of a coward to just say it. Typical racist 1 on 1. So find James Manning, the deranged nut black guy to say what you feel...,SMH. Some of his comments about every race, would make people 🤮. No research at all. You love the nasty stuff he says about people of color, so that’s good enough for you. Every person of color on this site knows your motivation when you make ignorant moves like that. Googles not working for you. Do some damn research clown!

I guess these guys are racists too
You bringing absolutely nothing constructive to anything. No they’re not racist. You are! Stop thinking that all Black people think alike, you googling shit to fit your narrative, just explains how backwards thinking you are. I have no clue what you’re attempting to accomplish David Duke. You’re failing miserably. FYI! I didn’t waste my time watching the video. I know who you are. You have a history of doing what you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
Absolutely no excuse(No reason whatsoever) for anyone damaging property. They defeat the purpose, of everything the legitimate people are trying to accomplish. Don’t put the blame all on the movement either. The rioters and protesters in most situations, are not the same people. Also make sure, you’re not more upset with the way people respond(Do you bruh - F*ck the Po-leece) to racism, than actual racism.
In sentence #1 you Disagree with the action of destroying businesses - to include black owned businesses. In sentence #5 you're All in for the damage of all businesses - to include black owned businesses. So which one is it?

If Rioters and Protesters are not the same people, then should Rioters be charged and placed in prison or should everything be swept under the rug?

In sentence #1 you Disagree with the action of destroying businesses - to include black owned businesses. In sentence #5 you're All in for the damage of all businesses - to include black owned businesses. So which one is it?

If Rioters and Protesters are not the same people, then should Rioters be charged and placed in prison or should everything be swept under the rug?
Call the City’s that won the Super Bowl and the World Series, and ask them how they handle rioters. I’m not in law enforcement. Wrong guy. Of course now, you’re doing that trolling thing you’re accustomed to doing . I’m done.

Last edited:

Call the City’s that won the Super Bowl and the World Series, and ask them how they handle rioters. I’m not in law enforcement. Wrong guy.
Yes you are. You seem to have the answers to everything in here. Today you're acting as if you are Alicia Garzas big brother and staff member.

You're still ignoring my questions. You bypassed them.

How has destroying businesses uplifted the African American culture in America and worldwide?

Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache the brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?

Last edited:
You bringing absolutely nothing constructive to anything. No they’re not racist. You are! Stop thinking that all Black people think alike, you googling shit to fit your narrative, just explains how backwards thinking you are. I have no clue what you’re attempting to accomplish David Duke. You’re failing miserably. FYI! I didn’t waste my time watching the video. I know who you are. You have a history of doing what you do.
He proved that a long time ago when he was referencing the 1st vance vs creek game. The cost of homes has something to do with race and how kids act....utterly ridiculous.

Yes you are. You seem to have the answers to everything in here. Today you're acting as if you are Alicia Garzas big brother and staff member.

You're still ignoring my questions. You bypassed them.

How has destroying businesses uplifted the African American culture in America and worldwide?

Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache the brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?
The same way when certain cities destroy things when their teams WIN AND LOSE championship games. Explain this: "The 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot was a public disturbance in the downtown core of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in 2011. The riot broke out almost immediately after the conclusion of the Boston Bruins' win over the Vancouver Canucks in game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals, which won the Stanley Cup for Boston. At least 140 people were injured during the incident, including 1 critically.At least 4 people were stabbed, 9 police officers were injured, and 101 people were arrested." One riots of racial injustice when someone is murdered...the other..lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup......

200.gif

The same way when certain cities destroy things when their teams WIN AND LOSE championship games. Explain this: "The 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot was a public disturbance in the downtown core of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in 2011. The riot broke out almost immediately after the conclusion of the Boston Bruins' win over the Vancouver Canucks in game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals, which won the Stanley Cup for Boston. At least 140 people were injured during the incident, including 1 critically.At least 4 people were stabbed, 9 police officers were injured, and 101 people were arrested." One riots of racial injustice when someone is murdered...the other..lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup......

Canada 🇨🇦 EH!!!!!

Canada 🇨🇦 EH!!!!!
How about more domestic violence where the rioting team WON: "The 2004 Red Sox earned their trip to the World Series following a historic comeback against their arch rival, the New York Yankees. Although Game 7 was in Yankee Stadium, celebrations among fans in Boston lasted late into the night and, eventually, confrontations broke out between fans and police. The clash between police and fans ended with the death of one fan.

SV pretty simple concept but of course you are more interested in semantics than the issue of racism. Destroying property is wrong. Ones that are destroying property may be angry or possibly upset about being wrong previously. You know a little of their own medicine type stuff. Completely wrong. But you asking folks to play nice when society hasn't played nice with them.

Reactions: nepsy7
SV pretty simple concept but of course you are more interested in semantics than the issue of racism. Destroying property is wrong. Ones that are destroying property may be angry or possibly upset about being wrong previously. You know a little of their own medicine type stuff. Completely wrong. But you asking folks to play nice when society hasn't played nice with them.
Man this idiot knows what and why things happen he's a damn adult. Jus as simple as his ass can go copy and paste silly memes and stupid pics he can go online and research why people do what they do. Enough of going online and trying to EDUCATE a damn adult why....but SWS love to do that tactic. He and his buddy are long and known for these stalling tactics and semantics. Jus ways of causing online mayhem.

How about more domestic violence where the rioting team WON: "The 2004 Red Sox earned their trip to the World Series following a historic comeback against their arch rival, the New York Yankees. Although Game 7 was in Yankee Stadium, celebrations among fans in Boston lasted late into the night and, eventually, confrontations broke out between fans and police. The clash between police and fans ended with the death of one fan.

I thought it was funny when they put grease on the light poles in Philly. I bet all these sports riots had one thing in common.

tenor.gif

I thought it was funny when they put grease on the light poles in Philly. I bet all these sports riots had one thing in common.

tenor.gif
Blsck riots= racial/social injustice...white riots= local team loses or WINS game 7/ budweiser. Smh

Blsck riots= racial/social injustice...white riots= local team loses or WINS game 7/ budweiser. Smh

I think you are confusing my joking. I think there is a lot of good protesting happening during the day especially on college campuses. This stuff that is going on when the sun goes down doesn’t help. I don’t think a championship block party has much to do with what’s going on with racial injustices.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I think you are confusing my joking. I think there is a lot of good protesting happening during the day especially on college campuses. This stuff that is going on when the sun goes down doesn’t help. I don’t think a championship block party has much to do with what’s going on with racial injustices.
Oh i know ur joking..im jus playing off it. Theres only a cpl idiots on here who this is directed 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Appvol
Destroying property happens on the same watch, same calendar, and under the same sun and moon as that moment in time of the incident. This means destroying property is tide in with the "peaceful" protest. It is tide in with BLM. It is tide in with riots. Everything there has a pure connection.

You see I see this game you're playing everyday. It is played around the front, around the back and in between. The conversation is never pin pointed or focused on the initial cause.

PUT YOUR FISHING POLE DOWN FOR A SECOND

Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache they brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?
Last time I checked Wendy's, target, walmart, McDonald's isn't the community...they're businesses IN the community. Yes there are a few businesses that are destroyed but its called INSURANCE that backs them up when these things happens. Ur quick to point out when looters, rioters or protesters react but why do they react. Its easy to point out the results but the question should b WHY they happen. So why do these people riot and burn down these insured businesses anyways..thats jus going 2 file a claim and rebuild 2morrow anyways?

Last time I checked Wendy's, target, walmart, McDonald's isn't the community...they're businesses IN the community. Yes there are a few businesses that are destroyed but its called INSURANCE that backs them up when these things happens. Ur quick to point out when looters, rioters or protesters react but why do they react. Its easy to point out the results but the question should b WHY they happen. So why do these people riot and burn down these insured businesses anyways..thats jus going 2 file a claim and rebuild 2morrow anyways?
SO YOU DO AGREE TO THE RIOTING ALL DAY EVERY DAY..........Is this what you're telling me?
Again you're dodging what you know.

What you're telling me is if you live in the city and rioters come and raid your apartment which is above you business, you're just going to walk right on out and call JAKE FROM STATE FARMS right?

Then the rioters will come back again once everything it's repaired and once again you will walk right out, let them do their business all while you call JAKE FROM STATE FARMS correct?

Keep going. Bring it. Might as well put your fishing pole down......

--- BREAK ---

Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache they brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?

SO YOU DO AGREE TO THE RIOTING ALL DAY EVERY DAY..........Is this what you're telling me?
Again you're dodging what you know.

What you're telling me is if you live in the city and rioters come and raid your apartment which is above you business, you're just going to walk right on out and call JAKE FROM STATE FARMS right?

Then the rioters will come back again once everything it's repaired and once again you will walk right out, let them do their business all while you call JAKE FROM STATE FARMS correct?

Keep going. Bring it. Might as well put your fishing pole down......

--- BREAK ---

So with BLM , rioting and looting of black neighborhoods is a result of white supremacy...how do we end white supremacy?

So with BLM , rioting and looting of black neighborhoods is a result of white supremacy...how do we end white supremacy?
Oh no no no no no no Pa...... That's my game
Dont try to steer me away...... You're dodging the bullet again

Stay on the subject, focus on the subject, and answer the questions within the subject:

ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS
1. How has destroying businesses uplifted the African American culture in America and worldwide?

2. Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache they brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?

Oh no no no no no no Pa...... That's my game
Dont try to steer me away...... You're dodging the bullet again

Stay on the subject, focus on the subject, and answer the questions within the subject:

1. How has destroying businesses uplifted the African American culture in America and worldwide?

2. Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache they brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests?
White supremacy is the problem...so how do we stop white supremacy?

1. How has destroying businesses uplifted the African American culture in America and worldwide? Because white supremacy is going on with no solution in sight

2. Since black lives matters and since protesters are quite different than rioters, will BLM be the one going out on a search and rescue to catch these Rioters(criminals) and hold them accountable for the headache they brought upon the black business community and for disturbing the peaceful protests? If u end white supremacy BLM will disappear because no more riots or no more protesters at the hands of white race soldiers wearing a badge. So I'll ask again...How do we end/stop WHITE SUPREMACY?????

Destroying property happens on the same watch, same calendar, and under the same sun and moon as that moment in time of the incident. This means destroying property is tide in with the "peaceful" protest. It is tide in with BLM. It is tide in with riots. Everything there has a pure connection.

You see I see this game you're playing everyday. It is played around the front, around the back and in between. The conversation is never pin pointed or focused on the initial cause.
Yet not once have you addressed the issue. If we are being honest the destruction brings light to the issue. It shows that folks are sick and tired of putting up with it. You remember all the peaceful protest during the 50s, 60s, and 70s? where blacks were beaten, dogs released on them, water hoses, arrested, beaten, lynched and murdered? Surely you remember those? Who played nice then? You have to remember sentencing laws that disproportionately locked black men up for longer sentences for trivial crimes that whites got slap on the wrist for? Who played nice then? Remember it took video of Rodney King to prove police beat blacks and assaulted them. Who played nice then? Remember Aubrey running away getting tracked down called a ****** and shot? Who played nice then?

You are military, who played nice with Somalia killing innocent civilians? How many war crimes has the US been charged with? Who played nice then? Its appalling that you dont get this point. Its the shut up and dribble narrative. Just be happy with what we gave you. If you start thinking and fighting back you are wrong. Just so hypocritical.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT