ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Chambers 5th rd

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
It’s the Western Regional final as 14-0 Hough will take on 13-1 Chambers. This is part 2 as Hough defeated Chambers 16-10 early in the season. But will Chambers take revenge in this 2nd matchup. The winner will play either Cardinal Gibbons or Rolesville in the 4A State Championship game.

It’s the Western Regional final as 14-0 Hough will take on 13-1 Chambers. This is part 2 as Hough defeated Chambers 16-10 early in the season. But will Chambers take revenge in this 2nd matchup. The winner will play either Cardinal Gibbons or Rolesville in the 4A State Championship game.
Yes the good guys will win. Hough were coming.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Great this game is being broadcast live stream throughout the US. It will give the numerous Hough parents who don't live in a 100 mile radius the opportunity to watch the game.
Mean but broadcast was probably already in place for the Myers Park all-stars with their parent base in Texas and California. I can only hope one of them paid for it. Unfortunately, another washout season for them. Travel should not be much of an issue for the Hough parents. Hough all-star players mostly relocated from other Mecklenburg school districts. They simply don't have the recruiting budget that Myers Park has.

Mean but broadcast was probably already in place for the Myers Park all-stars with their parent base in Texas and California. I can only hope one of them paid for it. Unfortunately, another washout season for them. Travel should not be much of an issue for the Hough parents. Hough all-star players mostly relocated from other Mecklenburg school districts. They simply don't have the recruiting budget that Myers Park has.
This is done, all the time, around the country. You don't have to look far to see the open enrollment in Forsyth county. Very few home grown championship teams anymore.

This is done, all the time, around the country. You don't have to look far to see the open enrollment in Forsyth county. Very few home grown championship teams anymore.
There are different levels. You have 4 to 5 new kids with every program throughout CMS. That's pretty common. When 75% to 80% of your starters are new kids, that's not common.

Plus...admin has real estate hookups for lakeside properties and rentals. Hard to compete with that! If u can get 2.5k+ a month leases for half off...hell I don't blame them smh.

• Wow
Reactions: Veejay4
Anyways as one of the only true ex insider and fan of one of these 2 teams I haven't gave my observations of this match. Evenly matched contest I can't say where one team has an advantage so with that being said I'll point out a few things to look for. 1. Trenches...losing Swindell early this season as he was probably the best interior lineman in the state. With him in last yrs game being arguably the best person on the field...hard to fill that spot. B. Chambers young o line...which line establishes it's dominance? All of chambers o linemen are underclassmen...will it show or have they matured to excel in this spot? C. Running game? Is no.3 for Chambers the best player on the field or will the huge back for Hough show he's better? Last but not least...4. coaching..this is where I think we will excel..ferebee vs Jenkins. If it's close late look to see who makes adjustments and who makes the mistakes. Lastly mistakes and ref involvement...Hough is home and we have seen let's jus say some janky calls playing there. In the end I'm all orange and blue and I feel next week we will b playing for no.3...but if this is one chance for Hough to finally get over that hump n take one...this is it...but I feel Hough will do a Hough and underperform. Let's go mudboyz!!

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
You had me 704 until you started talking about the refs already being against you.. I am pulling for you but damn don't go to the game thinking like that.

Reactions: STPalum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT