ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Chambers 5th rd

Two things that are guaranteed If you walk the streets of NY, you'll see rats and if you play Hough at Home. You'll get some undeniable Home Cooking. :)
These outsiders jus look from the outside and think were jus making excuses...from LKN to Mooresville, Creek so many posters from those schools have made countless posts complaining....we're homers tho.

Reactions: Veejay4
N7B one person
Yes! You sawed off little Midget. I'm one person, and wouldn't know how to create 2 accounts if someone showed me. We will all get old and leave this earth one day. Fortunately, as of today. I'm blessed with all my marbles functioning correctly. It's just me. If you weren't so damn annoying when you walked up to me, trying to have a full fledged conversation during kickoff, at one of the biggest games in the State. (Mallard Creek vs Scotland) You would know this. Not my style. My thoughts come from one person. I don't have to create over 20 accounts with imaginary people to get my point across. Get some counseling or purchase some shoe lifts. It's not my fault you're 5'3 suffering from a little man's complex and low self-esteem. This is the type shiggady that constantly gets you kicked off the page. Own what you do, and stop playing the victim. Stop trying to involve me with your buffoonery. S2V2 you're the only one on NCPREPS that has been caught creating numerous accounts to troll. I'm not getting you kicked off, it's the 20 people inside of that huge head of yours that's doing it. GET SOME DAMN HELP! Also, you're not a Mack. You're a grown as man, who acts like an infant little boy. returnofthemak. Hilarious! :)

Last edited:
And u were rooting against Chambers so that answer is expected. Claim u were rooting for but I seen the bs. Hough doesn't disappoints...Hough is Hough and they came up short.......again.
NO I was not rooting against you guys and said that that several times. GO back and read my posts. I was just give you the business for complaining about the refs...... not a good luck for champions... Get it out of your head and enjoy the ride without that nonsense.

NO I was not rooting against you guys and said that that several times. GO back and read my posts. I was just give you the business for complaining about the refs...... not a good luck for champions... Get it out of your head and enjoy the ride without that nonsense.
I appreciate u for "giving me the business" but I've never been that person to make excuses after a loss. If u would go back over the yrs I've always been honest and took an L for an L and never tried to point out other stuff as the reason something happened...if we lost I adamantly said...we gotta play better. This lil "because yall champions crap...no..I don't give a damn if we won 20 str8 imma point out bs and countless posters have pointed out in the imeck/meckA conferences playing in Hough u have seen some shady calls. I'm jus glad we had and pretty clean game last Friday and hope this weekend stays the same.

I appreciate u for "giving me the business" but I've never been that person to make excuses after a loss. If u would go back over the yrs I've always been honest and took an L for an L and never tried to point out other stuff as the reason something happened...if we lost I adamantly said...we gotta play better. This lil "because yall champions crap...no..I don't give a damn if we won 20 str8 imma point out bs and countless posters have pointed out in the imeck/meckA conferences playing in Hough u have seen some shady calls. I'm jus glad we had and pretty clean game last Friday and hope this weekend stays the same.
The only thing that matters is Pearce going to be a Vol. We need DEs that can get to the QB.

• Haha
Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Concepcion, and Pearce changed that game completely. Hough lost this game with those two back to back drives where they were too pedestrian up 21-7. They got a BIG break on the roughing the punter and still did nothing with the ball. Chambers has hit another gear in the playoffs.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I am glad you re still playing too. To be clear I was not suggesting you were making excuses....nothing of the sort..... so I will say it again STFU and just play and enjoy the ride.. it is better look for a team as good as you guys are

I am glad you re still playing too. To be clear I was not suggesting you were making excuses....nothing of the sort..... so I will say it again STFU and just play and enjoy the ride.. it is better look for a team as good as you guys are
STFU and play huh...I've heard that b4 with athletes..seen and not b heard. Well from what I know if ur th e champ then u have earned the right to talk until someone comes along...wins and shuts u up so my opinion win or YOU CAN STFU. Thank you for helping me clear that up!

STFU and play huh...I've heard that b4 with athletes..seen and not b heard. Well from what I know if ur th e champ then u have earned the right to talk until someone comes along...wins and shuts u up so my opinion win or YOU CAN STFU. Thank you for helping me clear that up!
LOL. love you man... I had a great coach tell me . it appears your ability is only exceeded by you humility.... Still wishing you good fortune this week.

I’m hoping he looks at the tools he’s got and tweaks the offense. We’ve got too much talent at WR to only us 4 or 5 guys, and dude is too versatile to remove from the passing game by design. It’s another situation where it doesn’t make sense to make the players fit the offense. Instead, use what you’ve got to make a system that works.

These outsiders jus look from the outside and think were jus making excuses...from LKN to Mooresville, Creek so many posters from those schools have made countless posts complaining....we're homers tho.
All the way from Forsyth Co. Don't think it would've made that much difference in our game (EF) but we still noticed some strange calls nevertheless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT