ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Chambers 5th rd

You had me 704 until you started talking about the refs already being against you.. I am pulling for you but damn don't go to the game thinking like that.
Hey it is what it is. Ask some of the old imeck/meckA faithful...playing in that place has seen some crazy calls to happen at times.

2021 and NFHS still sucks... It's like they don't watch their own feed for quality assurance. This ting is freezing more than a dial up connection in the early 2000s. Jesus.

Can someone fix that stupid camera to follow the play???
It's automatic and the broadcast for the manned camera they do have keeps freezing. The local NBC, FOX, and CBS stations should host these. At least I can rely on their cameras and bandwidth.

Reactions: mrhonda
14-7 Hough. They blocked a punt for TD. This is the toughest Hough team I've seen. Still early but they finally looks the part.

14-7 half. Hough has pretty much dominated...but only up 14-7...they should have put up more pts and were a 2nd half team...may come back 2 bite them.

Offensively Chambers has been limited in my opinion. Hough has been getting into the backfield. Hough playing well and Chambers isn’t

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Another penalty - roughing the kicker - Hough ball still another bad special team play by Chambers

Chambers scores 27-21 58 seconds. Injured player waiting to kick extra point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT