ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Chambers 5th rd

Sad thing is...
I see why Hough QB committed to state he is bad
This everyone is Hough in a nutshell...all that talent...great position coaching..Jenkins is the liability...plus they jus don't have it...maybe it Jenkins but they were the same under Aldridge. Maybe it's the culture idk..this was the best chance...and they did a Hough...choked. lmao I love it

Can Chambers do a 3peat?!? They will face Cardinal Gibbons in the State title game!!! Go Cougars!!!
I definitely think they are the favorites. I have them winning, but they will need to cut back on the penalties. CG doesn't commit a lot and that can help keep teams in the game.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I definitely think they are the favorites. I have them winning, but they will need to cut back on the penalties. CG doesn't commit a lot and that can help keep teams in the game.
I agree but I thought Hough did good over stopping the run n all . I need bit more play by chambers but I have chambers winning

Sad thing is...

This everyone is Hough in a nutshell...all that talent...great position coaching..Jenkins is the liability...plus they jus don't have it...maybe it Jenkins but they were the same under Aldridge. Maybe it's the culture idk..this was the best chance...and they did a Hough...choked. lmao I love it
The Head Coach didn't get beat on 3rd and half way to Bank of America Stadium. That's the player and the defensive Coaches. The defense choked Tonight so stop the talk about how great the position Coaches are and how the HC is the scapegoat

The Head Coach didn't get beat on 3rd and half way to Bank of America Stadium. That's the player and the defensive Coaches. The defense choked Tonight so stop the talk about how great the position Coaches are and how the HC is the scapegoat
True but that jus epitomizes Hough...I remember Creeks last Championship yr Hough beat them during the season and won the conference only to get boat raced 44-0 by that same team in the playoffs...jus look at last yr...played great..went undefeated only to get destroyed in the playoffs. There's countless times to when things mattered...they choked. With all that talent is my point...to always underachieve says there's something over there they don't have.

Reactions: Warhead1
Dang dawg I feel you but them Chamber boyz were the better team tonight aight...

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT