ADVERTISEMENT

Hough vs Chambers 5th rd

Wouldn't finish well for the latter 2...good programs tho.

You're going to Raleigh Saturday for the 'ship, right?

Please come early and go to the Shelby game. We play at 3. We're probably gonna stay for yours at 7 and cheer you guys on. Go West!!! 💪 💪 💪

Come watch us play.

I see you have 2 on the list... 15th and 32nd. That awesome. We do too.... 4th (FOURTH) and 19th.

We're good man. Really good. No one plays both ways. We have depth. Come check us out. I think you'll be surprised.

Good luck Saturday!

You're going to Raleigh Saturday for the 'ship, right?

Please come early and go to the Shelby game. We play at 3. We're probably gonna stay for yours at 7 and cheer you guys on. Go West!!! 💪 💪 💪

Come watch us play.

I see you have 2 on the list... 15th and 32nd. That awesome. We do too.... 4th (FOURTH) and 19th.

We're good man. Really good. No one plays both ways. We have depth. Come check us out. I think you'll be surprised.

Good luck Saturday!
Lol ur competing with prospects..boy u Shelby guys reach for narratives. Look u Shelby fans love ur team and think ur the best team in the nation...and u should. There's a reason u never see ur coaches and staff never get quotes or tweet calling anybody in the elite 4A out...they know what's up. B happy where u guys are.....and leave it b. Good luck tho Sat.

Did you see Dudley against Tabor last year??? They didn't beat Tabor for like 4 years. There are levels for a reason. Let Dudley play for their Championship and keep them out of conversation with Chambers and any other 4A Playoff squads

Did you see Dudley against Tabor last year??? They didn't beat Tabor for like 4 years. There are levels for a reason. Let Dudley play for their Championship and keep them out of conversation with Chambers and any other 4A Playoff squads
These Shelby guys live in their little Cleveland cty bubble...I like what they do over there...them messing around playing Butler, Hough, Myers Park, US, Richmond, Wake..Hickory ridge..Cardinal Gibbons...jus stay in 2A. Burns and E Surry is quality comp for u guys.

Reactions: nepsy7
That Tabor defense last year was really good. Not 4AA good, but really solid. They lost a lot of people this season and it showed. Dudley hasn't been elite since 2016 when Hendon Hooker was the QB, but they have been solid year in and year out.

Cardinal Gibbons wins state next Saturday. Team in focused very well coached . Honestly after watching both games tonight gibbons is superior to everyone else. Best darn Coach since TK . It’s coming.
35 to 13 page
My guy ur not well versed at picking games..that was ur prediction to the Page vs WF 2016 game. ..don't quit ur day job lmao

It would be a much better experience for them, if they actually followed the game. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Are they watching European football or American football? If they actually came with some quality feedback I would respect it...jus bold left field predictions....Calm Muh dee!!! 🤣

Reactions: nepsy7
Cardinal Gibbons wins state next Saturday. Team in focused very well coached . Honestly after watching both games tonight gibbons is superior to everyone else. Best darn Coach since TK . It’s coming.
The same team that lost the 4A Chip to Greensboro Grimsley this past Spring

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Sad thing is...

This everyone is Hough in a nutshell...all that talent...great position coaching..Jenkins is the liability...plus they jus don't have it...maybe it Jenkins but they were the same under Aldridge. Maybe it's the culture idk..this was the best chance...and they did a Hough...choked. lmao I love it
There is some truth to this but let's also give a ton of credit to the Chambers/Vance culture. There is something about these kids especially on the road. I said this 3 or 4 years ago. They are just a tougher bunch of kids There for whatever reason.

I will say this CG has improved a lot better since the beginning of the season but so has Chambers. It is very hard to gauge CG due to them playing Wake Co teams ie:“Chambers/Myers Park”. I really felt the state championship was played last night Hough Vs Chambers. I do expect this to be a pretty good game but I got $200 on Chambers. Now let me go collect my money from the big win last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I will say this CG has improved a lot better since the beginning of the season but so has Chambers. It is very hard to gauge CG due to them playing Wake Co teams ie:“Chambers/Myers Park”. I really felt the state championship was played last night Hough Vs Chambers. I do expect this to be a pretty good game but I got $200 on Chambers. Now let me go collect my money from the big win last night.
I always say u should never bet on HS sports but on this 1 I throughly hope u enjoy that money and buy something nice for Christmas 🤣

Reactions: Deweyrulz1951
I quietly thought Hough was going to beat Chambers finally this year. Was watching the stream with score of 21-7. Take a phone call, come back to the living room and they are tied 21 all. Lol same ole Hough. Chambers doesn’t have some of those invisible teams we’ve seen in the past with some Meck county champs..but those kids over there on IBM are mentally tough..that will take you far in life way past football. Congrats and bring that thing home!

I think we will see a similar score from First meeting with Chambers vs CG

I got it - Chambers 38 CG 28

This is done, all the time, around the country. You don't have to look far to see the open enrollment in Forsyth county. Very few home grown championship teams anymore.
Beating the heck out of this Forsyth Co. horse. 😉

Anyways as one of the only true ex insider and fan of one of these 2 teams I haven't gave my observations of this match. Evenly matched contest I can't say where one team has an advantage so with that being said I'll point out a few things to look for. 1. Trenches...losing Swindell early this season as he was probably the best interior lineman in the state. With him in last yrs game being arguably the best person on the field...hard to fill that spot. B. Chambers young o line...which line establishes it's dominance? All of chambers o linemen are underclassmen...will it show or have they matured to excel in this spot? C. Running game? Is no.3 for Chambers the best player on the field or will the huge back for Hough show he's better? Last but not least...4. coaching..this is where I think we will excel..ferebee vs Jenkins. If it's close late look to see who makes adjustments and who makes the mistakes. Lastly mistakes and ref involvement...Hough is home and we have seen let's jus say some janky calls playing there. In the end I'm all orange and blue and I feel next week we will b playing for no.3...but if this is one chance for Hough to finally get over that hump n take one...this is it...but I feel Hough will do a Hough and underperform. Let's go mudboyz!!
Spot on this one guy. We saw some weird calls last week for a second too until they didn't need them any longer. (Running into punter) among other things.

• Love
Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Dude I think things have changed with this new coaching staff..but when Brand was coaching at Vance/chambers we've seen some the weirdest stuff being called...It's just in my head that they're gonna get home cooking definitely when we play there.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT