ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten 2019 QB transferring to Myers Park

icardcav3

Aug 27, 2013
The kid has a good arm I guess he wants to go to a school where he can throw the ball.

The kid has a good arm I guess he wants to go to a school where he can throw the ball.

The current MP QB is a sophomore. He is the real deal. Offers from SEC, ACC, and Big 10 schools. If he does not leave the Hibriten transfer will not play much QB. If he is not there they have a couple of other impressive players that can play the position.

The current MP QB is a sophomore. He is the real deal. Offers from SEC, ACC, and Big 10 schools. If he does not leave the Hibriten transfer will not play much QB. If he is not there they have a couple of other impressive players that can play the position.

Yeah, ive heard Drake is for real and brother of UNCs Luke Maye

Yeah, ive heard Drake is for real and brother of UNCs Luke Maye

He can spin it and is cerebral in the pocket. True pocket passer and has great height but still skinny.

Father was a three sport all state athlete at Independence. First Parade AA from Charlotte. Started at QB at UNC.

Hibriten may not have a team next year with him leaving and the county making “all those WC” players go back! Probably won’t have 10-12 players.

He won't see the field much at MP to get a chance to throw the ball...Maye is really good and I think Josh McKown's son is the backup. He could always enter the "lottery" at Mountain Island Charter - haha - think they need a QB

Reactions: footsoldier
Just being funny Icard Cav is a WC man and he’s always trying to find a way to throw darts at Hibriten! 17 straight losses will do that to you....

LOL Transfering to Meyers Park??? Sounds like he's having to move to Charlotte.....another great post from Cav. He just loves anything that is negative towards Hibriten

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DEER0526
Speaking of WC kids at HHS I was told by the principal at WC there was 35 kids between jv and varisty that live in West district playing for HHS

Speaking of WC kids at HHS I was told by the principal at WC there was 35 kids between jv and varisty that live in West district playing for HHS
If this is true, shame on West Caldwell for having such a crummy program with all that talent in their district. This doesn't look bad on Hibriten, it looks bad on West Caldwell!

I’m waiting for someone to make an abridged statement in the fashion of ....if you can’t beat em, join em.

If you can’t beat Shelby, make sure you don’t have to play em.

I know 73/98/true/banned will like that.

Reactions: icardcav3
For those that don’t know 15-16 years ago Hibriten beat West 70-6, everybody that had 2 legs scored that night 2nd 3rd string and jb players every since HHS has stole West players! Never seemed to matter that West basketball was beating us by 50 and some of their best players living right near HHS and players from other counties playing on some of those teams! Maybe they had had a legal address who knows all I know one of West’s main supporters was on school board and late that night after the 70-6 beaten there was an emergency meeting to rectify the issue of illegal players. It has been a witch hunt ever since! Now some of these younger guys don’t have a clue about those years or the years West was so dominant in football because they had a program and no one wanted to play for HHS. Shoe is on other foot now and they bitch and cry all the time!!! Mainly Icard Cav!!!!

If MP don't take him and he can say "HAIL MARY" Charlotte Catholic will jump on him like a rat on a cheetos.

If MP don't take him and he can say "HAIL MARY" Charlotte Catholic will jump on him like a rat on a cheetos.

They would require him to set out 365 if he did not come from a Parochial school. I expect you don’t care as you just want to throw shade at Catholic, even if false. Carry on...

Reactions: Ladge
They would require him to set out 365 if he did not come from a Parochial school. I expect you don’t care as you just want to throw shade at Catholic, even if false. Carry on...
Shame on you for your sensitivity. I am one who could care less where the CI am a Raider fan but also of Catholic
btango let me enlighten you so you don't make the same mistake in the future. I read all the whining just like you do relative to Charlotte Catholic but my comments were only to stir that up. Humor in other words. I have no concern what Catholic does or how they do it. If they satisfy the NCHSAA I certainly have no beef with them. Furthermore I pulled for them against Jacksonville as I always do any time they are representing the West. Lastly I am of Catholic faith.

Shame on you for your sensitivity. I am one who could care less where the CI am a Raider fan but also of Catholic

btango let me enlighten you so you don't make the same mistake in the future. I read all the whining just like you do relative to Charlotte Catholic but my comments were only to stir that up. Humor in other words. I have no concern what Catholic does or how they do it. If they satisfy the NCHSAA I certainly have no beef with them. Furthermore I pulled for them against Jacksonville as I always do any time they are representing the West. Lastly I am of Catholic faith.

Glad to know you are fine with Catholic. I am sure some bozos will read a bit of humor and think it is true. Charlotte Observer comments section on article last week were filled with false info by a Gaston County resident that had "heard and read all about how they get their players."

Does West have any athletes that should be at HHS or SC? Just curious! WC used to get all the Basketball players in county! I’ve brought this up before but does anyone remember KJ or Derek?

Kj
Does West have any athletes that should be at HHS or SC? Just curious! WC used to get all the Basketball players in county! I’ve brought this up before but does anyone remember KJ or Derek?
KJ lived in West district after his freshman year so case closed on that.

Na, you don’t know as much as you think! Just like most of these kids you daily talk about on here who supposedly live in WC district and play for HHS, he had 2 places to call home my friend. I know the family well! Daddy, brothers, aunts,uncles you name it I know them! He played the address game to better himself! I don’t blame him it was a better opportunity for him! Only brought him up because I do know the exact situation he was in! Please leave these kids alone let them do what’s best for them! Would you want to be 0-11 or 14-1! Drop it wait for your time, it will come!

Reactions: beamer24
Na, you don’t know as much as you think! Just like most of these kids you daily talk about on here who supposedly live in WC district and play for HHS, he had 2 places to call home my friend. I know the family well! Daddy, brothers, aunts,uncles you name it I know them! He played the address game to better himself! I don’t blame him it was a better opportunity for him! Only brought him up because I do know the exact situation he was in! Please leave these kids alone let them do what’s best for them! Would you want to be 0-11 or 14-1! Drop it wait for your time, it will come!
Yeah I don't know lol I only took him to and from practice for 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT