ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan at Whiteville

loveboat500

Jun 11, 2014
Pack O has dominated in the 2nd half of both games early on this season. D is playing very well. Will be a step up in competition this week, saw JK scored 80 last week. Pack still playing with Will Fisher at QB as Oldham is recovering from an injury. Would like to see Oldham back soon so Fisher can concentrate on D where he was all conference as a sophomore last year. Should be a Packed house at historic Legion Stadium, weather permitting.

This one should be a barn burner! Have to see how Wolfpacks offense does without top qb, especially late in the game if it’s close. Backup qb did get some good experience against West Brunswick though, that’s a positive

Reactions: Maiden Creek
JK always good. Good coaching too.
Not always n neither have my darkhorses. Yea I'm a horse but we have had plenty of down years n so have jk. Every team does just some more than usual and some less than never like Reidsville n more teams out there that stay with top of the line programs

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Jk has faced two pass heavy teams, and now we get into the wing T part of our schedule, (Whiteville, East Bladen, and then East Duplin). What's the word on Whiteville's qb, is he good to go for this one? We had a tough time trying to defend the pass, hopefully Whiteville won't be throwing the ball 40 times. Should be a good game. LET'S GO TIGERS 🐅

Reactions: dirty stallion
We don't lose much with the 2nd string QB in #3 Fisher he was an all conference performer last year at DB , but we will be much better if the Oldham is back, so #3 can concentrate on D. Our QB that is out but could be back was player of the year in the conference last year.

Yes my bad. Whiteville had a great team but couldn't stop FB dive all night. He wore Packs defense DOWN!!
Question for anyone who knows
They used to be a team close to whiteville back in the day called Maxton what happened to them or who did they combine with

I think they are now part of Purnell Sweat but I could be wrong
You are right. Does anyone remember the running back James Madougel don't know if i spelled his last name right. I think he played at Wake Forest and maybe in the NFL. He went to Maxton. Man he was a bull.

Reactions: Mbulld
You are right. Does anyone remember the running back James Madougel don't know if i spelled his last name right. I think he played at Wake Forest and maybe in the NFL. He went to Maxton. Man he was a bull.
Yep he still holds records at nchsaa and wake forest

Used to be Maxton military academy back in 70s . We got in a fight playing them at West Columbus. Hubert got a black eye,a coach from Maxton hit him.

Loveboat,it may have been Carolina Military academy I was thinking about in Maxton. Getting feeble in my old age.

Have no idea what might happen but Simmons has Whiteville as a 14 point favorite. Being at home for Whiteville is definitely an advantage.

Have no idea what might happen but Simmons has Whiteville as a 14 point favorite. Being at home for Whiteville is definitely an advantage.
I can't see that unless we get a lot of turnovers and hang on to the ball with no turnovers.

I believe coach Price will have to open up his play book so JK can't zero in on the plays up the middle. If he don't, it could be easy pickings for JK 3 and out all night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT