ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Whiteville

Bushleague!
Hard to believe their coach would let something like that to happen. I know ours would not. Criminal charges could be brought against them as well if it was pursued. Damage to personal property. I forgot to mention it will be on tape.

Last edited:
Hey Strick, we moved to South Carolina to be close to our daughter and two grand children. Wish I could be there tomorrow night. Sounds like Hertford Co. has a good team and should be a good game. Do you know if anybody is going to broadcast the game? If not somebody post the scores on here. Maybe you and Buck could suit up and show em how it's done.

Hey Shelby Lion, still on here reading mostly. Told the wife I need to get back to Shelby to see some games.
Been going to Red Bridges BBQ every year on the way to the mountains. I've been keeping up with the Golden Lions. Yawl have had some good years. Hate your season ended last week.

Hey Strick, we moved to South Carolina to be close to our daughter and two grand children. Wish I could be there tomorrow night. Sounds like Hertford Co. has a good team and should be a good game. Do you know if anybody is going to broadcast the game? If not somebody post the scores on here. Maybe you and Buck could suit up and show em how it's done.

Hey Shelby Lion, still on here reading mostly. Told the wife I need to get back to Shelby to see some games.
Been going to Red Bridges BBQ every year on the way to the mountains. I've been keeping up with the Golden Lions. Yawl have had some good years. Hate your season ended

I hated to see you leave. I did not know it was SC. I thought it was Florida. My mistake. I hope you and the family are doing great. Glad to see you still check the boards. Take care of yourself and that pretty daughter of yours. LOL

Understood but I also know and believe without a doubt what was told to me Saturday. I have no ill will towards the Whiteville Pack because in my eyes their program is similar to ours up here in many ways. I know they have an awesome coach and eventually they’re going to break thru. I just like Rodgers and HC to advance.
I think you are correct dragoob HC has played a much more difficult schedule. I will say Whiteville always has aheletes in every sport

Reactions: dogs79
Never seen them do that before.
It's on NFHS. I'm not sure that the camera panned back far enough to pick up then dancing on our logo at midfield ( that's really no big deal) but you can see both teams come out to midfield and the HC coach stopped and said something to our coach that he didn't feel good about doing a handshake. Then they head off. Yes it was weird. Nothing happened in the game to warrant that.

It's on NFHS. I'm not sure that the camera panned back far enough to pick up then dancing on our logo at midfield ( that's really no big deal) but you can see both teams come out to midfield and the HC coach stopped and said something to our coach that he didn't feel good about doing a handshake. Then they head off. Yes it was weird. Nothing happened in the game to warrant that.
Wow. Otis which game you attending tonight? I know you’ll be in the stands somewhere.

Wow. Otis which game you attending tonight? I know you’ll be in the stands somewhere.
I wanted to go to your game but I have a co-worker that has a chance to go out of state hunting with some friends. All my other co-workers love to hunt so nobody will pull his call this weekend. I didn't have the heart to say no and kill his hunting trip. So I'm pulling his call. My regular call is next weekend but I'm sure he will look out for me next Friday if he is back. But I could miss tonight and next Friday. So do a good job on the radio broadcast. I'll be watching on NFHS.

I wanted to go to your game but I have a co-worker that has a chance to go out of state hunting with some friends. All my other co-workers love to hunt so nobody will pull his call this weekend. I didn't have the heart to say no and kill his hunting trip. So I'm pulling his call. My regular call is next weekend but I'm sure he will look out for me next Friday if he is back. But I could miss tonight and next Friday. So do a good job on the radio broadcast. I'll be watching on NFHS.
You’re a good co-worker Otisd4411 !

What a pal. Yea if your watching on NFHS you’ll be getting their radio feed, I’ve heard it’s a doozy lol.

Lots of nicknames, lots of hollering, Homer's for sure. But then they supposed to be passionate.....and they are
Yea when people asked me about the call I made when we won on the hook n ladder and how loud I got, I was like it was all passion an excitement yet I was somehow able to maintain some semblance of a call and actually say what was going on.

Yea when people asked me about the call I made when we won on the hook n ladder and how loud I got, I was like it was all passion an excitement yet I was somehow able to maintain some semblance of a call and actually say what was going on.
I did hear that on nfhs- and it was professionally done, but the last game, or maybe the first rd game, I didn’t have your audio. Usually I do have it on nfhs. Here lately, nfhs will substitute "their own" crowd noise, particularly watching the next day or so. Any idea why?

Whiteville will have a BIG crowd as always. I'll be there with coach Williamson and 3 others Could not make trip to NH this week.

I did hear that on nfhs- and it was professionally done, but the last game, or maybe the first rd game, I didn’t have your audio. Usually I do have it on nfhs. Here lately, nfhs will substitute "their own" crowd noise, particularly watching the next day or so. Any idea why?
I was told by NFHS network that they used to use anyones broadcast feed as audio for replay. They since have stopped that due to copyright issues because of music some crews use as intros/outros so the audio/video is live but not when you rewatch it. If you ever are watching a Clinton HOME game on gameday and we aren’t synced in with video then we forgot to plug it in most likely aka our error. We don’t get audio synced with video on away games because most places don’t have capabilities we do at home rigged up.

Reactions: daagoob
Vick and the Bears score 8 points in the 1st half D scored the rest 16-7 HC at the half. He does throw a pretty ball other than that it’s sandlot offense. We have another half and we are at Legion Stadium.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT