ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Hibriten

Ouduckfan

Jul 6, 2014
Looking forward to making the trip. No idea what Hibriten has this year. Our qb has played well this year and our fb is a load to tackle all game long. Should be a good one.

Reactions: beamer24
Looking forward to making the trip. No idea what Hibriten has this year. Our qb has played well this year and our fb is a load to tackle all game long. Should be a good one.
Think it will be a good ballgame if we can limit turnovers. Both teams pretty much run mirror offenses so whoever can stop the other or throw in a few wrinkles will win.

Reactions: daletec
Honestly sp should roll. Until the last drive huss didn't let them do a lot. Both early scores came on really short fields. I think Hibriten at 1 point was on their 3rd qb though. I think sp wins 42-14

Think it will be a good ballgame if we can limit turnovers. Both teams pretty much run mirror offenses so whoever can stop the other or throw in a few wrinkles will win.
Beamer what time will the gates open?

Think SP will be able to dominate both sides of the line of scrimmage tomorrow unfortunately.. Without them self destructing like 2018 in the playoffs I’d say they should win comfortably(14-20 Pts)

That one was hard to watch. I don’t think anybody really got into the game, including the players. That might have been the quietest SP crowd I’ve ever seen. The game just didn’t have any pizzazz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT