ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan at Whiteville

Agree Strick our #2 is ferocious at LB O was steady QB play was great #3 at wideout is special moving him from D was great move good hands and quick.Look forward to Dark Horses coming to town has the makings of a barn burner.

Agree Strick our #2 is ferocious at LB O was steady QB play was great #3 at wideout is special moving him from D was great move good hands and quick.Look forward to Dark Horses coming to town has the makings of a barn burner.
You are right about #2. He is a man playing against boys. The D line was also great as was the O line. I would still like to see #2 run the ball some. He is built like a brick house. Luke also played verry well coming off his injury.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Whoever #2 is that guy is a stud. He was all over the place tonight. Great win Whiteville, good luck next week and the remainder of your season. Back to the drawing board for my Tigers 🐅. We failed our first wing t test. East Bladen up next.

Whoever #2 is that guy is a stud. He was all over the place tonight. Great win Whiteville, good luck next week and the remainder of your season. Back to the drawing board for my Tigers 🐅. We failed our first wing t test. East Bladen up next.
This shocked me Tigerpride. Did JK lose a lot of players or what? They had a good team last year and I thought they would be a contender this season. I really don't think Whiteville will fare to well against Clinton.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Not predicting a win, but Whiteville will have a D like Clinton has not seen. The fact it's a historic Legion Stadium is a big plus for Whiteville. We realize Clinton has several D1 commits and we don't, however we do have a good compliment of above average high school football players in both lines and at the skill positions, a very savy QB and a linebacker that will punish your backs. Strap em on tight!

This shocked me Tigerpride. Did JK lose a lot of players or what? They had a good team last year and I thought they would be a contender this season. I really don't think Whiteville will fare to well against Clinton.
Yeah we had a lot of seniors, and our guys now are just young. They should be a lot older by the end of the season. Last night will definitely help us grow up.

Reactions: dirty stallion
Not predicting a win, but Whiteville will have a D like Clinton has not seen. The fact it's a historic Legion Stadium is a big plus for Whiteville. We realize Clinton has several D1 commits and we don't, however we do have a good compliment of above average high school football players in both lines and at the skill positions, a very savy QB and a linebacker that will punish your backs. Strap em on tight!
I gotta agree with Boat, this could be closer than the experts are predicting 😁

No offense, but we heard something similar last year from Whiteville before they came to ED. We all saw how that turned out.

I think Whiteville had a great showing last night against a JK team that myself and a few others expected a little more from. I picked y’all to win, but didn’t see a blow out coming.

Is Whiteville that good? Or is James Kenan under performing?

All I know is your measuring stick game comes this Friday. Good luck!

Don’t think you’ll ever hear Whiteville posters blowing their horn and predicting wins or blowouts, including last year. Unlike some others on here. We like to show it on the field.
Maybe not about wins or blowouts, but you did boast about the defense last year as you have in this post. Page 7 for reference if you need it.

I have no dog, horse, or wolf in this fight. Just stating the facts.

Good luck to Whiteville this season.

Don’t think you’ll ever hear Whiteville posters blowing their horn and predicting wins or blowouts, including last year. Unlike some others on here. We like to show it on the field.

👀

No offense, but we heard something similar last year from Whiteville before they came to ED. We all saw how that turned out.

I think Whiteville had a great showing last night against a JK team that myself and a few others expected a little more from. I picked y’all to win, but didn’t see a blow out coming.

Is Whiteville that good? Or is James Kenan under performing?

All I know is your measuring stick game comes this Friday. Good luck!
Tried to tell ya 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Friday Night1
Whiteville will bounce back and be there in the playoffs, i told you soers are ok, we get that. The Clinton team is great, they were very sloppy on offense and like to hold on the perimeter, but still curb stomped us at home, which is rare. JP will have them ready at the next game and beyond, Good luck to Clinton moving forward.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT