ADVERTISEMENT

Where to find the true fan base of any HS team

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Where are the true ( homers as some call them). On sites like this ? I think not. Go to ANY game this Friday night and take a guess as to how many are there. Home or away dosnt matter. Now count the # of posters on here or any other site. A little lop sided I think. Even at the end of the season with an O-fer record there will be hundreds and with winning teams, thousands, in all classes. Yes, mothers, fathers, family, friends of players. But also those of us Like me and many, many others who just like good sport highlighting young men, and women giving 100% for a game we all love. Most have a connection to the program, i.e. went there. Others, again like me, whose kids went there. This applys to ANY sport, football, baseball, volley ball, soccer, track, ect. GO .... feel the excitment when the teams come on to the field, some with lots of padgentry, fireworks, chants, colored smoke. The bands playing loudly, the only requirement really. The entry I always liked best .....you guessed it, SWO, just STROLL onto the field to a slowly tolling bell and then breaking into a sprint at the 50 to HELLS BELLS. Wish they would go back to that. I saw one on UTube the other day of a teams linemen brought onto the field in a HOG TRAILER, yeah they were HOGS when they rolled out the back gate. now thats good. Real support is not blowing your own horn on here, but attending, eat aT the concession stand, buy raffle tickets, shirts and other items at the team store. And stay to the end, good or bad. Thats where the real support is. Go to a game tonight, anybodys game, and be a REAL FAN.

GOOOOOOOOOOO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

AND ALL TEAMS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT