ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Wham and Lucky

O-line is their real weakness. Good defense, but if offense turns the ball over too many times there is only so much that defense can do.
OL blew Huss off the ball all night. They had no answer. Would’ve shut them out if not for special teams miscues.
For 10th straight year and 17th time in 18 years Catholic plays the day after Thanksgiving. Excellence.

Congratulations for the win....but it is not excellence when a system openly enjoys the freedom of non public school athletic restrictions..im not the first and will certainly not be the last to say it...it just is what it is...enjoy your turkey...

Congratulations for the win....but it is not excellence when a system openly enjoys the freedom of non public school athletic restrictions..im not the first and will certainly not be the last to say it...it just is what it is...enjoy your turkey...
Sour grapes. You couldn't look at one kid on our team and say we recruited him without someone coming back and saying how they're a K-12 Catholic school kid, or had multiple siblings go through CC before them or started at Holy Trinity in 6th grade. Enjoy the L. Surprised Lucky, usually it's Wham who stoops to those comments.

Last edited:
Hey i said congrats ....your coaches coach hard and your kids play hard...not trying to tarnish their hard work...im just saying that if you give me a 25 mile radius to draw from that i will find enough heads of beef to blow you guys off the ball....it is a consideration backed by many....why not allow the charlotte latins and country days and all the others in as well ..why not allow every public school system to draw from 25 mi....https://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/artic

Reactions: bud33345 and 22wham
Hey i said congrats ....your coaches coach hard and your kids play hard...not trying to tarnish their hard work...im just saying that if you give me a 25 mile radius to draw from that i will find enough heads of beef to blow you guys off the ball....it is a consideration backed by many....why not allow the charlotte latins and country days and all the others in as well ..why not allow every public school system to draw from 25 mi....https://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/artic
404 error on the article. You don't allow them in because they do not fit the NCHSAA guidelines for membership. Non-boarding parochial schools, charter schools and public schools fit the NCHSAA guidelines for membership. Catholic has harsher transfer rules than anyone else in the NCHSAA, it is easier to transfer midseason and play to another public school than it is to transfer to Catholic in the off season and play the following year. Which has been discussed at length for years on these boards. I respect Huss' players/coaches and their fight, but don't try and make this about boundaries and this and that.

Reactions: Chargerforever
O-line is their real weakness. Good defense, but if offense turns the ball over too many times there is only so much that defense can do.
Their O-line is not a weakness !? Their D line is weaker compared to the last couple of years but they are still a solid team. It would not surprise me to see them for the 3A championship

Reactions: Crr1968
And CC you pretty sharp on the rules.. Poor ole Lucky has trouble with his mind..There a damn Alter boy machine year after year..They teach them assignments; probably more mental than physical. The kids buy in to football fundamentals.. That’s why Weddington kicked their buttes.. They seen what worked for Catholic in years past as they kept getting thumped by Catholic and decided the routine.. maybe we can learn..

Will give you frustration for sure...Catholic and Crest both have rings and banners..good to kno and good for you...frustration..envy...jealousy....some words i have to admit fore if anything i am honest...i may never see that with my alma matter...time will tell and im getting some age now... as former player it is hard to swallow - getting close and being denied...as a former player i also know that as hard as it is i have to extend my hand as a rep of fair play and sportsmanship and say good game and Congratulations to CC....

Lucky

Only because you are such a nice guy and seem to being searching for the truth, I thought I would provide a little understanding to the fallacy of your interpretation of the impact of the 25 mile rule... Now this does require you to do a little thinking

First some rural schools might actually have a 25 mile radius... Does this give them a big advantage... Probably not as the available number of students to enroll is limited.

90+% of the students at CCHS are catholic....

Catholics make up around 4% of the population in North Carolina .. but let's round up to 10%. That is some amount of rounding. 250%.

I am not sure what the average school district radius is but I bet we could agree on that is is more than 2.5 miles.. but lets say it is 10 miles for your school.

So since most, if not all of the CCHS students come from 10% of the available population base...(again rounding up to give you the benefit of the doubt). that would suggest they would need a 100 mile radius to equal your schools ability to draw its students. Now if we go with the smallest school district available and the largest available population base...it is still 25 Miles.

I realize your position is supported by a person who is a mile wide in their biased thoughts and only an inch deep in their intellectual capability. That my friends is not a good combination to have. It makes you slingshot with a bad rubber band in battle with a tank....

Will give you frustration for sure...Catholic and Crest both have rings and banners..good to kno and good for you...frustration..envy...jealousy....some words i have to admit fore if anything i am honest...i may never see that with my alma matter...time will tell and im getting some age now... as former player it is hard to swallow - getting close and being denied...as a former player i also know that as hard as it is i have to extend my hand as a rep of fair play and sportsmanship and say good game and Congratulations to CC....
I understand your frustration and building a winner takes time. One year or two years don’t make a program, it’s built over several years and tough losses. Huss has a good coach and foundation. Just have to build on it.
Will say I respect you much more than wham. At least you operate with class and respect.

I understand your frustration and building a winner takes time. One year or two years don’t make a program, it’s built over several years and tough losses. Huss has a good coach and foundation. Just have to build on it.
Will say I respect you much more than wham. At least you operate with class and respect.

Same goes Lucky.. take my sarcasm with a grain of salt.

Their O-line is not a weakness !? Their D line is weaker compared to the last couple of years but they are still a solid team. It would not surprise me to see them for the 3A championship
O-line was horrible against Weddington. I was basing my statement from that game alone, which might not be fair. Obviously that game was several weeks ago and it sounds like they have made adjustments on the O-line and may be back in proper form in time to make another run in 3A.

ZGwarriors

There was a lot of things wrong at that game. This may sound a little nuts but the D played well against Weddington, but you can not give up 21 points while you are offense and give them a short field every time and not expect it to get out of hand. The offense has steadily improved since then. The defense is solid but the kicking game is a little off from previous years. Still good enough to take Huss to the wood shed twice in two years.

5 years of losing to Weddington. Enjoy 2nd place unless they move to 4A. As ole coach oddo would say "we lost to them warriors 45-0 again"

ZGwarriors

There was a lot of things wrong at that game. This may sound a little nuts but the D played well against Weddington, but you can not give up 21 points while you are offense and give them a short field every time and not expect it to get out of hand. The offense has steadily improved since then. The defense is solid but the kicking game is a little off from previous years. Still good enough to take Huss to the wood shed twice in two years.
Kinda sounds like the CC-Weddington game from 2018. CC got 2 turnovers inside Weddington’s red zone and capitalized. Their last touchdown was in garbage time with about a minute left to play. Looking back, there was no way CC was winning this year. This team was as focused and determined as any I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: onioncfb
5 years of losing to Weddington. Enjoy 2nd place unless they move to 4A. As ole coach oddo would say "we lost to them warriors 45-0 again"

I know what ol coach Oddo would say about you: WHAM your special, Your ability is only exceeded by your humility...

Kinda sounds like the CC-Weddington game from 2018. CC got 2 turnovers inside Weddington’s red zone and capitalized. Their last touchdown was in garbage time with about a minute left to play. Looking back, there was no way CC was winning this year. This team was as focused and determined as any I have ever seen.

No it was not the same.. we got the better of that game, but there is no denying that Weddington showed up this year with more purpose and focus than CC, but the game was not as WHAM thinks it was. Weddington is very good at all three aspects of the game and the kids are dialed in. It is this kind of program focus that will be sustainable for them. They deserve a lot of credit.

Lol but last year when it was 26-0 CC combined there was no talk of 5 years of losing. Enjoy your L wham. You had two chances at your place and wet the bed like an 8 year old.
Not even going to entertain your Coach Oddo comment, be careful remote. He may not understand some of your big words.

Cougs maybe among your fan base of kids that recruited from surrounding states and areas there is a proctologist that can remove green cleats from your teams rear ends.

Cougs maybe among your fan base of kids that recruited from surrounding states and areas there is a proctologist that can remove green cleats from your teams rear ends.
Has that same one already removed the red one from yours?

West Rowan plays angry....battle lines will be tested...also dont much about Reynolds this year...cept that its cold up there

Last edited:
Wham its all about Championship Rings and your bunch has none.
I know this will go over your head but maybe your parents will tell you what it means. It's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool rather than speak and remove all doubt.

Hey raidersway wheel ole mickay out and the red cousins might win another 1A championship. That double wing Pop Warner offense got you a losing season and a beat down from West Lincoln. Let me know when you guys play a real football teams.

Count your RINGS Whammy. Can you say "0". Maybe you can count the "Almost" Heck you don't have any of those either.
Like you were told earlier. It's better to be looked upon as a fool rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubts.

Count your RINGS Whammy. Can you say "0". Maybe you can count the "Almost" Heck you don't have any of those either.
Like you were told earlier. It's better to be looked upon as a fool rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubts.
Can’t say almost if you’ve never been to a regional final.

Wham.. when you see the proctologist ask him to insert something for your IMPOTENCE as all the talk in the world will not provide you rings or balls.

Wut...lol...your CTE is kicking in lol. The red cousins lost last time they played Hunter Huss. Beyond that mud hole stomping you guys are never gonna win another one. As far as Charlotte Catholic none of your rings are legitimate because you're a private school playing in a public school league. You have zero zero zero state championships in a private league where you belong. The red cousins and the Catholics should combine to see if they can score on Weddington.

Wut...lol...your CTE is kicking in lol. The red cousins lost last time they played Hunter Huss. Beyond that mud hole stomping you guys are never gonna win another one. As far as Charlotte Catholic none of your rings are legitimate because you're a private school playing in a public school league. You have zero zero zero state championships in a private league where you belong. The red cousins and the Catholics should combine to see if they can score on Weddington.
Hey wham would you know a good place where I can go get my state title rings polished? I like to wear one to family functions around the holidays.

Whammy... guess what your argument is just more IMPOTENCE,,,,, see the proctologist...

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT