ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Williams

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
7-7 4:35 left in first quarter I'm at work so I'll try and update as I can

Food distribution is tiring luckily only got two stops tonight

28-14 havelock with the ball and havelock was killing their selves with pentalities in the first half that's why the score was like that

This can't be true....footballaholic said havelock was in a class by themselves. Must have the scores mixed up.

Havelock weakness is the pass game if you have a threat passing it will open up the run game but if you have no passing game you're not gonna win no team has been able to just run it down havelock throat but they loss for a reason havelock isn't in a class of their own but they are really good

Havelock will be playing orange next week at orange as they obliterated fike 48-7 I'm sure that blowout they took to havelock years ago is in the back of their minds so they will be coming to play still not too worried tho havelock is battle tested

Reactions: Otis4411
Cards came back after being down and pulled it off. Big plays Whittington was running all over them then gets ejected and Cards still pull this one out. Boone would not let them lose tonight. Offensive line laid devastating blocks in the 2nd half game ball goes to them.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
If any of you guys can watch the film of this game and you can't tell me that Montrell Pollock is not one of the best inside linebackers in the state. That kid was a man on a mission and had some bone cracking hits tonight!

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT