ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Crest

Originally posted by Chopper747:

Originally posted by The_Rev921:

just catching up on all this, but wow! Congrats to Crest, Shelby and Burns for being representatives in the state title games. I think this will be a game where both teams have not faced a tougher opponent this season. The keys to this game will be the Havelock D and the Crest O. This wont be a high scoring game so will the Crest Offense not kill the D and can the Havelock D get stops and short fields to help the O. Punters will be a player in this game, as well as special team return yards. I look for Harbison to get the ball a lot more this game than he has all season. he is about the only real threat for Crest and can break it at any point.
Burns?
yeah, we decided to make a few offseason trades. Crest got a few key players and we got some free t shirts. although mine is already faded and shrunk. guess its back to the gym I go.

Originally posted by Ramnasty:
The worst thing to ever happen to Crest this season was dropping to 3A. You could hear their hopes and dreams deflating all over Cleveland county when they got the news. Has anyone noticed the biggest loudmouth on here is mia? I think he knows what is coming.
Oh no, just been busy. It's me and you now clown. You promised.

John Page aka crestrulz.........
blackeye.r191677.gif

Just come to our side and ask for me, like YOU said. There are plenty of people that can point you straight to me. I'm looking forward to finally meeting a great Havelock fan such as yourself. You represent your team so well.

I promise you this. If I do not see you. You will pay mercilessly on here. All these cats will know what I already know. You do know that Deana is going to out your IP address sooner or later, once that happens you're out in the open. So, no need to run scared and do what you said you were going to do. I believe you said you were coming and you're bringing an ass whipping with you, no? Please, if you have one hair on that one teenie tiny nut, you have left, you'll climb off of your sister and roll up on me, just like YOU said.

Saturday Son! Soon!........

Bring your butt buddy RAM HARD with you, send him in first. As long as he's not mouthy, I promise you'll be back at the hotel with him and he'll be in shape for a night of frolicking. You know he's in love with you, don't you? He loves you man.

If He can't have you
He don't want nobody, Nasty

If He can't have you... Uh-huh, oh

If He can't have you

If He can't have you... Uh-hoh

It Just got Real!

Lol you guys are bringing up first games and scrimmages only weak teams care about! As for the 14 point forecast lmao havelock will have 14 in first 8 mins!

That Matthew Boykin looks pretty damn fast. Is he really fast or does it just look that way because he's a little guy?

They only beat northern guildford 17-7 who lost to eastern alamance who lost to havelock 63-28 who only scored 2 tds on starters

And y'all scored 13 on south point who got scored on 30+ by a team u just blew out so all that nonsense u was saying charger fan not u burns guy but the chargers guy who said some bout the team scoring 49 on ea it's all a bout match ups

But y'all will see Saturday ☺️

Only big players they lost from last year is derrell Scott and moe who can't play because he got in trouble a lot of teams are glad he had been suspended for the rest of the season or else havelock offense would have probably been unstoppable more than it already is but havelock is all around a great team sophmore running back averages 9.7 yards a carry have very good wide outs moe younger brother kyran will moss you does ocassionally drop passes then you have speedy Matt who will burn you if he gets to the outside

Defense havelock front 7 is just as good as any in the state

This is probably havelocks best oline this year I have seen many plays where havelock has 5+ seconds to pass which I doubt will happen against crest cause there d line is top 3 in the state but Sabdo is very good at stepping up in the pocket and delivering passes it will be a great game but crest has not seen a balance team like havelock all year long not a great one atleast northern guildford probably the closest they seen to one but even they are not as good as havelock passing maybe not even running over all I'm expecting a great game havelock coming out on top

And you will not hold havelock to 14 points I promise you that if you do not score 28 or more you will not win

The thing about concord and. The reason why it was low scoring because concord also had a great offense along with there great defense I'm sure crest defense is better but there offense definitely is not but we will see Saturday I'm done replying now until the game I will just read comments

We played both Crest and Concord last year. Concords upset SP last year but did it with defense. The offense was OK, but not great. Crest offense last year was actually better than Concord. Expect that Crest or SP would have beaten last year's Havelock team.

Originally posted by crestrulz:
The worst thing to ever happen to Crest this season was dropping to 3A. You could hear their hopes and dreams deflating all over Cleveland county when they got the news. Has anyone noticed the biggest loudmouth on here is mia? I think he knows what is coming.

blackeye.r191677.gif

Just come to our side and ask for me, like YOU said. There are plenty of people that can point you straight to me. I'm looking forward to finally meeting a great Havelock fan such as yourself. You represent your team so well.

I promise you this. If I do not see you. You will pay mercilessly on here. All these cats will know what I already know. You do know that Deana is going to out your IP address sooner or later, once that happens you're out in the open. So, no need to run scared and do what you said you were going to do. I believe you said you were coming and you're bringing an ass whipping with you, no? Please, if you have one hair on that one teenie tiny nut, you have left, you'll climb off of your sister and roll up on me, just like YOU said.

Bring your butt buddy RAM HARD with you, send him in first. As long as he's not mouthy, I promise you'll be back at the hotel with him and he'll be in shape for a night of frolicking. You know he's in love with you, don't you? He loves you man.

If He can't have you

If He can't have you

It Just got Real!
One teenie tiny nut.
laugh.r191677.gif
Rulz you need to relax a little and concentrate on the game.

Shelby Golden Lions will repeat as State Champions

Shelby Crest/Burns will repeat as state runner ups. Well partially since Burns had not joined Crest last season that I'm aware of.

Originally posted by SHS LION:

blackeye.r191677.gif

If He can't have you

If He can't have you

It Just got Real!
One teenie tiny nut.
laugh.r191677.gif
Rulz you need to relax a little and concentrate on the game.
I'm not playing in the game, no need for me to concentrate. I'm just going to watch. Let's see if he's real or make believe.

Just seen a highlights of Havelock's OLB Joyner.... That kid is a STUD! Crest BETTER find a way to block him SHEESH.

He got D1 offers from pretty much the whole SEC. Dude makes his presence known. Aggressive and fast

I aint had much to say this yr about anything..but Ive bout heard enough of this havelock garbage. Obviously Havelock has a superior team..by East standards..but give me a frigging break..You got 2 rings from "concord".. a team most of us west of the catawba river have a hard time even taking seriously lol...So news flash for Havelock you better play your best game of the year to even have a chance to win, which I still dont think it will be enough, in fact if Crest O catches some fire it'll be down right ugly and embarrassing..So I hope you enjoyed your 4 yrs of fame...times up!!

Crest does as they have done the last 3.....get to championship and choke. Always the bridesmaid never the bride! Championships are from the 90's. They can't win the big one. Legends in their own mind. Crest loses by 14.

Originally posted by Ogramballer:
Crest does as they have done the last 3.....get to championship and choke. Always the bridesmaid never the bride! Championships are from the 90's. They can't win the big one. Legends in their own mind. Crest loses by 14.
I'm not the only one that noticed
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Not to split hairs but do 03 and 04 count as the 90's or are you just a dumb ass?

I mean I could be wrong and 2003 and 2004 were part of the 90's or you could just be a dumb ass.

Just wanted clarification.

Not to split hairs but do 03 and 04 count as the 90's or are you just a dumb ass?

I mean I could be wrong and 2003 and 2004 were part of the 90's or you could just be a dumb ass.

Epic fail on that post by OGramballer...Must be the Wild Irish Rose...

What happened to the loud mouth that promised you an a whoopin? He got awfully quiet once he realized, it was time for him to put up or shut up!!!

Please if he does happen to bring his A whoopin and meet Rulz, someone video it for us.... It would make for some good entertainment....

Joyner is a good player but he did not show me much in the Eastern game yeah Havelock won but Joyner was handled by the offensive line in that game

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:

Epic fail on that post by OGramballer...Must be the Wild Irish Rose...

What happened to the loud mouth that promised you an a whoopin? He got awfully quiet once he realized, it was time for him to put up or shut up!!!

Please if he does happen to bring his A whoopin and meet Rulz, someone video it for us.... It would make for some good entertainment....
That clown threatened me for 2 weeks, said he was going to meet me and swell me up. He might, but I've heard that crap many times, and it ain't happened yet. He's just what I said he was.

Saturday RAM NASTY
............ I better see YOU! My name is up there, all you have to do is ask for me, you'll get pointed in the right direction. We can share a laugh, or just for kicks and giggles, I'm toting bail money.

I'll call you Miss Jackson, if you're Nasty!

Ok SL I'll be standing right beside him and have my I phone ready
chairshot.r191677.gif

Cant wait for Saturday the champs are ready, Crest better bring there A game. Finally watch some film of the Crest,SPoint game, Crest has really strong run defense, but when you put 8 men in the box, you should stop teams like SPoint that cannot pass. They will not be able to do that Saturday, if they play us man too man we will destroy there corners, we have a speed advantage. Havelock 35 Crest 10

Originally posted by RamHard:
Cant wait for Saturday the champs are ready, Crest better bring there A game. Finally watch some film of the Crest,SPoint game, Crest has really strong run defense, but when you put 8 men in the box, you should stop teams like SPoint that cannot pass. They will not be able to do that Saturday, if they play us man too man we will destroy there corners, we have a speed advantage. Havelock 35 Crest 10
You said you were coming too, CLOWN! Said you couldn't wait. The wait is over. Now you want to talk football. Yeah!

What's your name? Mines up there^ ......

I hope you are a fag of your word.

Honest to goodness Id almost be willing to come to Raleigh just to see this whoopin"

My money is on Rulz.... The Duke of Earl is as the kids say " Ready to Eat"

Just in case 94/96 please have phone ready lol

My money's on Rulz and he ain't no lil boy b4 I forget it

And all y'all chumps hollering 35 -14 or a beat down by Havelock ....tell ya what ya can do give me Crest and those points and you can all line up down 85 betting those Bennies and I'll take em all....bennies being a Ben Franklin C Note

Joyner is the real deal, he will kill the Crest QB. Havelock is the elite 3A football program, prediction after Saturday Crest fans will know it.

WORD

Yes he is the real deal and glad someone told you so.....and my money says you NO SHOW Saturday vs Rulz

oh he will be there, only problem is he will be wearing green and gold. Crest fans trying to make some message board material to fire the troops.

Originally posted by The_Rev921:

Look! I'm still here. Who let the dogs out? woof ! woof !........ God, I wish Beam were still here, but I act like I don't because, it's the right thing to do for our hard working, blue collar community. We'll be back, I swear we will, because we do it the right way. It make take 10 more years, but we'll be back.
Whatever you say Ram Hard!

When are you going to give Nasty your e-mail? You ask him to ask Crest fans were you are at, like you are famous ,what a joke!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT