ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs. Havelock 2024 and 2025

My question is, could Havelock have beaten this year's Mount Airy team and what do they have returning this 2024 season? I am sure someone knows how good this Havelock team has been in the past. I have looked it up and saw who they have played the last 6 years but I want an opinion from the Eastern teams since I have no opinion from what I saw, so don't ask. Hopefully, Havelock or their conference will chime in too. The question is to evaluate if Tarboro has a tougher game this year than in the past few years. I think Starmount will be our toughest game until maybe the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs if we are as good as expected and if JK Adkins stays. If he leaves it may set us back a year unless all the assistants stay.

My question is, could Havelock have beaten this year's Mount Airy team and what do they have returning this 2024 season? I am sure someone knows how good this Havelock team has been in the past. I have looked it up and saw who they have played the last 6 years but I want an opinion from the Eastern teams since I have no opinion from what I saw, so don't ask. Hopefully, Havelock or their conference will chime in too. The question is to evaluate if Tarboro has a tougher game this year than in the past few years. I think Starmount will be our toughest game until maybe the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs if we are as good as expected and if JK Adkins stays. If he leaves it may set us back a year unless all the assistants stay.
This seems irrelevant for this thread. I doubt you’ll get much response because it’s about an actual game that will be happening as opposed to hypotheticals.

Last edited:
My question is, could Havelock have beaten this year's Mount Airy team and what do they have returning this 2024 season?
I expect Havelock would have been the best team Mt Airy played in 2023. Havelock was not up to the elite teams they had several years ago. That’s the type of matchup I like to see, an elite smaller school going against a very good 2A or 3A school.
Major props to Tarboro props for stepping up.

The strength of Tarboro Non Conference is a big improvement.

Tarboro vs SW Edgecombe should be a very good competitive game in 2024. That should be a pack house for both sides

Havelock a very good 3A program

Rocky Mount don't know what they have returning.

Hertford County they have been very competitive match ups for the past 2 years.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
The strength of Tarboro Non Conference is a big improvement.

Tarboro vs SW Edgecombe should be a very good competitive game in 2024. That should be a pack house for both sides

Havelock a very good 3A program

Rocky Mount don't know what they have returning.

Hertford County they have been very competitive match ups for the past 2 years.
SW edgecombe I believe will be very good this year. JV went 9-1 last year only loss was to 4a rolesville by 4 points. Havelock will be one of the favorites in 3a east. Tarboro two toughest games in the regular season will be those two teams IMO. Rocky Mount not sure what they have returning. Hertford graduated a LOT.

SW edgecombe I believe will be very good this year. JV went 9-1 last year only loss was to 4a rolesville by 4 points. Havelock will be one of the favorites in 3a east. Tarboro two toughest games in the regular season will be those two teams IMO. Rocky Mount not sure what they have returning. Hertford graduated a LOT.
And Hertford JV was terrible also

They weight room makes the biggest difference from year to year. A good JV or Varsity from last year can easily fall off if they aren’t in that weight room all year. On the other hand a not so great JV or Varsity team can close the gap with hitting the weight room all year long.

Another stupid post TD! Good Greif who cares!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT