ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Crest

Havelock by as many as they want in this one. 2 best teams were in the easy this year!

Havelock will have a hard time scoring on Crest's defense. I think Crest brings back a State Championship. Probably the best defense Havelock has seen.

Havelock 35-14

New bern was the best defense havelock seen stop hyping crest up they haven't played anyone worth mentioning u just a fag from Shelby who dick ridding crest because they beat y'all

Originally posted by shslion:

Havelock will have a hard time scoring on Crest's defense. I think Crest brings back a State Championship. Probably the best defense Havelock has seen.
and probably the worst offense they'll ever see...seriously...the offense has to get it together or we'll be wasting a trip to Raleigh. I'm not even upset about it anymore. If they want to win bad enough, then the offense will come focused and ready, if they want to keep relying on the defense...then fine, we'll see just how far that gets them...which Havelock will laugh at.

SP and Shelby got to Willie way to easy. Havelock will be just as bad, if not worse...somebody teach that boy to throw the ball away, please.

Shelby is playing in state...just like Crest...

New Bern is a good team, and Washington was a long time ago...so who else you wanna name drop on that awesome schedule Havelock plays?

I'm pretty sure he does throw it away sometimes. Seems like if it's not there, he's been told to keep it low where only the receiver or no one can get it. And he will short hop it at the receivers feet. If he's not purposely throwing it away in those situations, then his accuracy is worse than I thought.

Originally posted by ItsJustWords252:
Havelock 35-14

New bern was the best defense havelock seen stop hyping crest up they haven't played anyone worth mentioning u just a fag from Shelby who dick ridding crest because they beat y'all
Drink another fortay ^^^^ LOL

Crest and Shelby State Champs this year chump.

New Bern defense is nowhere as good as this Crest defense. Havelock might win but there is no way they score more than 17-21 on Crest.

Thought that it would be hard to pull for Crest in this one, but after reading the Havelock posts this week, I believe that I will have to pull for the low lifes from Boiling Springs.

Originally posted by RamHard:
Rams by 35
Really? This has got to be a joke, right?

Wow...not a lot of respect for Crest so far on this thread. I know Havelock has a good team...but so does Crest. This should be a great game. I don't see either team winning by 35.

This post was edited on 12/5 11:57 PM by Golden_Lion_007

Crest's defense is much better than the Concord defense that gave Havelock a tough time last year. Crest hasn't seen an offense like Havelock and Havelock hasn't seen a defense like Crest. However, I doubt Havelock will make offensive mistakes that has led to easy points for Crest all year. The Chargers better take their offense with them next week and cut out those penalties.

New bern beat teams with 10 times the offense of the teams crest has played and shut them down new been defense is better than crest faster than crest bigger than crest if u trying hype this team up and think we suppose to back down you're truly wasting your time lmao cause one crest offense is trash will probably ever cross the 50 yard line unless they get a turn over havelock gonna show you what a real opponent looks like have a good week

Havelock is a great team and won 3 in a row very impressive. I'm just glad we get the chance to play them and hopefully we can keep it close.

This post was edited on 12/6 12:15 AM by Chargers#1

Originally posted by BleedBurnsBlue:
Crest's defense is much better than the Concord defense that gave Havelock a tough time last year. Crest hasn't seen an offense like Havelock and Havelock hasn't seen a defense like Crest. However, I doubt Havelock will make offensive mistakes that has led to easy points for Crest all year. The Chargers better take their offense with them next week and cut out those penalties.
The announcers from WCGC noted that a lot of Crest's penalties came when they went into the wildcat formation instead of shotgun. They said they couldn't see any movement from where they were, but wondered if one of the players was a little uncomfortable in that position and shifted just enough to get the attention of the refs.

This will be the best game in the finals. I call this one a toss up.

We have 4 rings already...This ain't our first rodeo either.

Originally posted by sasha_nc:

Originally posted by BleedBurnsBlue:
The announcers from WCGC noted that a lot of Crest's penalties came when they went into the wildcat formation instead of shotgun. They said they couldn't see any movement from where they were, but wondered if one of the players was a little uncomfortable in that position and shifted just enough to get the attention of the refs.
The call was for five players lining up in the backfield which is illegal in highschool football.

This is going to be a funny thread. If Crest brings an offense to Raleigh they win if not they lose another close one.

HAVELOCK WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM...

WE ARE RALEIGH BOUND WITH THE HAMMER DOWN.....

NEW BERN'S DEFENSE SUCKS COMPARED TO THE CREST CHARGER DEFENSE..

THE CREST DEFENSE IS GOING TO ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH HAVELOCK...... MARK THOSE WORDS BOY..

AND WHY YOU CALLING SOMEBODY A FAG?

HAVELOCK WILL STRUGGLE TO SCORE

After this game - Cleveland County teams 2 Havelock 0. No way they have seen a defense like Crest.

Really? Don't sleepi on Havelock! They played 2 teams that are in the ship! Go ahead. Call us out!!! I DARE YOU!!!

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Havelock 48 - crest 14
It takes more than a little crack smoking to come to this conclusion.
if Havelock scores 48 I'll shave my damn eyebrows off a send you all a pic and if they don't youcando the same. So how about it cuz? How big are those bizzalls.

i will shave my eye brows, my beard, my eye lashes and all those other hairs where the sun dont shine.....

if havelock scores 48 points...

i will streak from raleigh to chapel hill, bare ass naked (cause it will all be shaved)

Originally posted by justanidiot:
i will shave my eye brows, my beard, my eye lashes and all those other hairs where the sun dont shine.....

if havelock scores 48 points...

i will streak from raleigh to chapel hill, bare ass naked (cause it will all be shaved)
I'm pretty sure you can save your bail bond money for Santa's bank cause it wont happen cuz. I find it interesting that anyone would expect a defense that averages 5.3 allowed a game to get smoked. This is why I must see this game.

This post was edited on 12/6 2:09 AM by SuckerPunch10

We definitely got the BEST TWO TEAMS MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS IN THE STATE!!!! that is for sure. Now that should be a good one all week. Someone keep that score. Let's see which side wins that battle by Saturday.
laugh.r191677.gif
If this was Twitter or Facebook, we would be on the news about it going VIRAL!!!

Originally posted by Justafan56:
New Bern defense is nowhere as good as this Crest defense. Havelock might win but there is no way they score more than 17-21 on Crest.
Now that's funny! Ask Hoggard and Hillside how good NB's defense is. In 12 quarters combined against these two great 4A teams the defense gave up 2 TD's. Havelock scored 2 TD's vs this defense and will score 4 to 5 TD's against Crest.

Originally posted by theump:
Originally posted by Justafan56:
Now that's funny! Ask Hoggard and Hillside how good NB's defense is. In 12 quarters combined against these two great 4A teams the defense gave up 2 TD's. Havelock scored 2 TD's vs this defense and will score 4 to 5 TD's against Crest.
I'm sorry it just want happen.I have seen a lot of high school defenses over the many years I have gone to games and this is one of 3 or 4 best d's I have ever seen.Havelock may win but their defense better hold Crest to 14 or less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT