ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Crest

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Originally posted by The_Rev921:

Look! I'm still here. Who let the dogs out? woof ! woof !........ God, I wish Beam were still here, but I act like I don't because, it's the right thing to do for our hard working, blue collar community. We'll be back, I swear we will, because we do it the right way. It make take 10 more years, but we'll be back.
I must admit Rev, we cant win the big one without some Burns guys to ill some voids. Yall may do things the right way but we will continue to win with that black cloud over our school. We are lookin at a few prospects next season to help hang another State Runner up banner crookedly made by Bradleys.

My friend the first part of solving a problem is admitting it...congrats!

This post was edited on 12/8 10:01 PM by The_Rev921

Some of the score predictions on this thread are comical. A lot of fans or admirers of Havelock who clearly know very little about Crest.

Oh excuuuuze me....I was so focused on the 3 straight championship losses I forgot about 03 and 04....how long ago was that......oh 14 years since the last win in a championship game......of any sort......the fact remains that you are the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills of NC hs football......and here comes number 4! Can you count now!

Originally posted by Ogramballer:
Oh excuuuuze me....I was so focused on the 3 straight championship losses I forgot about 03 and 04....how long ago was that......oh 14 years since the last win in a championship game......of any sort......the fact remains that you are the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills of NC hs football......and here comes number 4! Can you count now!
Yes we can. But obviously you can't.

Epic Fail Numero Dos.

LMEverlovingFAO
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by RamHard:
I'm backed into a corner and I am scared, on op of being stupid and in love with Ram Nasty
I didn't say I was famous you scared fruit cake. YOU and Him said you were coming to whoop me. Come and ask.

What's YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS......... What's your phone number I'll call you, What's your name? It's real simple Shaggy. Either you two clowns are going to do what you said and walk over and get your head knotted up or you are lying, scared, fake Havelock fans.

What's His email address, What's his name.

You got the point, Nancy.

lol...what a genius...2014-2004 is 10 not 14 Minnesota has 0 titles Crest has 4...that's right 4 ...already having 4 would never put you in the same company as a team who has never won...
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by CREST1983:

lol...what a genius...2014-2004 is 10 not 14 Minnesota has 0 titles Crest has 4...that's right 4 ...already having 4 would never put you in the same company as a team who has never won...
roll.r191677.gif
Ogram is just trying to fit into the message board community by imitating what he sees. Like a little boy imitating his daddy.

C'mon Ogram, if your gonna look stupid at least say something positive about a team. People tend to be a little more forgiving.

Originally posted by CREST1983:

roll.r191677.gif
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by SHS LION:

Originally posted by Ramnasty:
The worst thing to ever happen to Crest this season was dropping to 3A. You could hear their hopes and dreams deflating all over Cleveland county when they got the news. Has anyone noticed the biggest loudmouth on here is mia? I think he knows what is coming.
Oh no, just been busy. It's me and you now clown. You promised.

John Page aka crestrulz.........
blackeye.r191677.gif

Just come to our side and ask for me, like YOU said. There are plenty of people that can point you straight to me. I'm looking forward to finally meeting a great Havelock fan such as yourself. You represent your team so well.

I promise you this. If I do not see you. You will pay mercilessly on here. All these cats will know what I already know. You do know that Deana is going to out your IP address sooner or later, once that happens you're out in the open. So, no need to run scared and do what you said you were going to do. I believe you said you were coming and you're bringing an ass whipping with you, no? Please, if you have one hair on that one teenie tiny nut, you have left, you'll climb off of your sister and roll up on me, just like YOU said.

Saturday Son! Soon!........

Bring your butt buddy RAM HARD with you, send him in first. As long as he's not mouthy, I promise you'll be back at the hotel with him and he'll be in shape for a night of frolicking. You know he's in love with you, don't you? He loves you man.

If He can't have you
He don't want nobody, Nasty

If He can't have you... Uh-huh, oh

If He can't have you

He don't want nobody, Nasty

If He can't have you... Uh-hoh

It Just got Real!
One teenie tiny nut.
laugh.r191677.gif
Rulz you need to relax a little and concentrate on the game.
I'm not playing in the game, no need for me to concentrate. I'm just going to watch. Let's see if he's real or make believe.
You are a 47 year old man acting like a little punk high school kid. I have seen your pics and I would smash your goofy ass like a bug if I wasn't a grown man and not loser. You are a legend on a high school football message board. How does that make you feel? I am not in the least afraid of you and can promise you would shake my hand if I ever did take the effort to track you down.

Does that mean you're not coming? I thought so. Clown

I'd break your ass in two. In public, right off the bat. You loud mouth clown.

Just a fraud. I called it from day 1.

Rumor is going around Cleveland County that if Crest wins the state championship that Burns will petition the court for visitation rights on the trophy. Two days a week and alternating holidays.

Does that mean you're not coming? I thought so. Clown

I'd break your ass in two. In public, right off the bat. You loud mouth clown.

Just a fraud. I called it from day 1.
You really do need to grow up. You are a 47!!!!! I promise you I will be there. I will prove it on Saturday. You are just a old fat ass trying to look hard on ther internet and you call me a clown?

Ain't nothing fat about me except my mouth. I promise you, if you roll up on me the wrong way, I'm going straight to your dome. You are a clown! No doubt about that.

I love it.. You promised again.

I'll never grow up bro. Got no time for that. You threatened me earlier, I've never threatend you. So the time has come for you to make good, I simply don't believe you. It's easy to type, but it ain't easy to do.

If you want some come take some.

I'm ready to eat!

You can have it now. Nothing else to be said. Either you are, or you're not. We'll soon see.

WORD!

Rulz, look me up this weekend. I will be the pretty one of course. And damn it, take your xanax before you leave.

Can we keep it football or you ballerinas gonna keep talking about who can Ali shuffle the best if y'all fight both you idiots are gonna get arrested and thrown out the game over stupid stuff just go support your teams n talk junk after the game

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Rulz, look me up this weekend. I will be the pretty one of course. And damn it, take your xanax before you leave.
I'm just having fun bro. This cat don't know me. I threatened no one, he did all that. He takes himself seriously. All I said was if he rolls up on me the wrong way, and I meant that. You know me, he obviously does not.

I don't play that crap . I never even talked to him before, he came on here and picked me out. He has some choices. He can come, he can stay or he can come nice or he can come hard. He's the clown that said he was coming. Got me all figured out on a message board. If I had a dime for every so called tough guy that threatened me on here, I'd be rich.

In any case I'm going to watch football with my friends, and none of us, especially me, cares what he does.

I'll look you up. Come and hang with us, it's a good time.

I agree but u don't think you should take them serious most people who threaten you on the internet isn't about it

But I'm just talking junk cause I grew up in havelock all my life just move to Kinston area last year been here for a year id like to see havelock make history being the only 3a team to win 4 in a row we always had talent in havelock even in those years were my brother attended they just had a terrible coach who didn't know where to put people just saying but the talent was always there my brother went to havelock 2004-2008 I'm 2 years younger but yeah not that u care but they had the biggest line havelock ever had and still sucked because the coach sucked that's just being real if coach Bryant was there before with Bruce carter and all them and my brother class we would probably have more championships

But Joyner actually played good against eastern Wayne

It's just he isn't the only good line backer I think all 4 of our line backers are very good along with the defensive line he actually got a lot of tackles against eastern Wayne I was at the game he was also cramping a lot too but Anthony fisher Joey goddette are also good line backers as well they are just over shadowed

I would go to the game if I had a ride & I'm going to meet my brother fiancé this weekend also and that's more important than high school football but go rams

Havelock 28 crest 14

Originally posted by ItsJustWords252:
But Joyner actually played good against eastern Wayne

It's just he isn't the only good line backer I think all 4 of our line backers are very good along with the defensive line he actually got a lot of tackles against eastern Wayne I was at the game he was also cramping a lot too but Anthony fisher Joey goddette are also good line backers as well they are just over shadowed

I would go to the game if I had a ride & I'm going to meet my brother fiancé this weekend also and that's more important than high school football but go rams

Havelock 28 crest 14
No it's not.

For someone who talks a ton of junk, you have multiple lame excuses for not supporting the kids.

Little touchy about that eh.....10 vs 14 whats the difference right...just a few years of you not making it to the championship or....did you make it there and not win....again....?? Oh well, you like to focus on stuff you did 10 years ago as it helps to not focus on what you've done lately right? It would be easy to say Crest is a good team but Crest fans act like they are world beaters and have to be reminded consistently that they have lost the last 3 championships they have played in. Also, you promote your defense as being great..not just good but great....if the defense was that great I would have expected a shutout against SP....didn't happen. I bring that up because Havelock will bring a lot more offense than SP had...that's for sure. You know you could actually make a case that SP was significantly more improved at this point in the season than Crest given how they lost early in the year. I think it will be a respectable game but you know who wins this won and it ain't the green and gold.

I bring that up because Havelock will bring a lot more offense than SP had...that's for sure.

Just a point here....The offensive capability of any team must be judged by the competition they have played. I can not say I am or ever have been a Crest fan, but I DO know the schedule they have played, this and every year. And it is never a walk in the park. Havelock may well have the best team in all of 3a, but no one really knows and it is even doubtful more than a handful of posters can even find that town on a NC atlas. Whatever team Havelock brings to the game It would be safe to say Crest will not be buffaloed, or surprised, because they have seen known quality teams all year long. Can the same be said of Havelock? I am not so sure, nor can I say with confidence that the amount and quality of competition can be said about the eastern conferences at any level, as compared to the Piedmont-west end. Havelock 2014, is not Havelock 2013 2012 etc. For all we know, the 2014 Havelock Rams could well be NFL caliber, or just the tallest midget in a very small litter. One never knows until game time with these eastern bracket teams, But we KNOW what Crest is going to bring to the game.....Most every year. Same can be said for Shelby, & SP when they get there as well.

Well seeing how my brother was in the Air Force and I didn't get to see him for over 2 years yeah it's 10 times more important I traveled over a hour and half to go watch them play eastern Wayne and support them
So none u say about me supporting my hometown is gonna bother me I'll watch on tv and root for them

My family more important than high school football and yeah I talk a lot of shit shit that has been back up by the team I root for goodbye pussy

Look at the east bracket how many 1 lost 2 lost teams and undefeated teams was in the east compared to your west bracket then make a repost there schedule this year was weak they even admitted it why you think havelock is ranked 1 in 3a and top 5 in state not playing a weak schedule

Little touchy about that eh.....10 vs 14 whats the difference right...just a few years of you not making it to the championship or....did you make it there and not win....again....?? Oh well, you like to focus on stuff you did 10 years ago as it helps to not focus on what you've done lately right? It would be easy to say Crest is a good team but Crest fans act like they are world beaters and have to be reminded consistently that they have lost the last 3 championships they have played in. Also, you promote your defense as being great..not just good but great....if the defense was that great I would have expected a shutout against SP....didn't happen. I bring that up because Havelock will bring a lot more offense than SP had...that's for sure. You know you could actually make a case that SP was significantly more improved at this point in the season than Crest given how they lost early in the year. I think it will be a respectable game but you know who wins this won and it ain't the green and gold.
Allow me to clear this up for you...You're making fun of us because we have lost three state championships as of lately...you make it sound so insignificant. Even the Havelock fans (most anyway) appreciate and respect the fact that Crest has ONCE AGAIN made it to the championship. That is NEVER an easy thing to do...point being, that there are multiple, multiple teams who have not, and may never grace the field of a state championship game except as visitors...Yet despite that fact...thousands of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS that we adults talk about every year on these message boards, strap on the pads and get bruised or/and bleed for their schools no matter what team they play for...Crest will show up and play Havelock...Those boys will play for their schools, communites, and above all, for each other. It will be a fun game to watch, even if Crest loses as so many are predicting. We will still be proud of them. Just like we were proud of all our other "losing/choking teams" because that is our team. We will be back next year no matter the outcome of Saturday, we know this because we are one of the fortunate schools to have 9 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP appearances. We have talent behind us coming up, just like we had talent so many years before....

Because we're Chargers, and we're better!

yep these military Havelock fans skeered of crest fans. i mean crest/burns fans. or did you guys get so many players thst its burns/crest fans? Shelby stste champs again. Chargerdogs runner ups.

Originally posted by Griddie:
yep these military Havelock fans skeered of crest fans. i mean crest/burns fans. or did you guys get so many players thst its burns/crest fans? Shelby stste champs again. Chargerdogs runner ups.
I'm laughing at you because you have been fishing this whole thread and still no bites!!
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by WhoaMule:

I bring that up because Havelock will bring a lot more offense than SP had...that's for sure.

Just a point here....The offensive capability of any team must be judged by the competition they have played. I can not say I am or ever have been a Crest fan, but I DO know the schedule they have played, this and every year. And it is never a walk in the park. Havelock may well have the best team in all of 3a, but no one really knows and it is even doubtful more than a handful of posters can even find that town on a NC atlas. Whatever team Havelock brings to the game It would be safe to say Crest will not be buffaloed, or surprised, because they have seen known quality teams all year long. Can the same be said of Havelock? I am not so sure, nor can I say with confidence that the amount and quality of competition can be said about the eastern conferences at any level, as compared to the Piedmont-west end. Havelock 2014, is not Havelock 2013 2012 etc. For all we know, the 2014 Havelock Rams could well be NFL caliber, or just the tallest midget in a very small litter. One never knows until game time with these eastern bracket teams, But we KNOW what Crest is going to bring to the game.....Most every year. Same can be said for Shelby, & SP when they get there as well.
You are from Wayensville. How the hell knows where that is? I can promise you one thing, Havelock would beat Tuscola by 60+.

Ain't nothing fat about me except my mouth. I promise you, if you roll up on me the wrong way, I'm going straight to your dome. You are a clown! No doubt about that.

I love it.. You promised again.

I'll never grow up bro. Got no time for that. You threatened me earlier, I've never threatend you. So the time has come for you to make good, I simply don't believe you. It's easy to type, but it ain't easy to do.

If you want some come take some.

I'm ready to eat!

You can have it now. Nothing else to be said. Either you are, or you're not. We'll soon see.

WORD!
Very entertaining. Do you honestly think I am going to walk around thousands of Crest fans and ask them who Crestrulz from ncpreps is? I am not that style of geek. You have been asked numerous times what your email is and you call me a coward. I think all this is funny. You have your little admirers like Shelbylion and Crest9496. That's sweet. Maybe you guys can form a internet gang and come get me. In all seriousness I would love to hear your prediction on the game. I have Havelock winning 28-7. What do you think?

This post was edited on 12/11 9:21 AM by Ramnasty

All I hear is this the best defense havelock has played which maybe true but don't forget this the best defense crest is gonna play all year as well and the best offense so yeah I'm giving havelock the advantage
Name one team crest has played with a better defense than havelock you can't

Name one team crest has played with a better offense you can't

I can name one team with either = to or slightly better to the defense crest has and that's new bern

I can name 4 teams havelock has played with better offense than crest

1. New bern
2. Eastern Wayne
3. Eastern alamance
4. Washington

Even tho they lost in the first round west carteriet defense was actually solid no where as good as crest or new bern but they wasn't bad either.
But with that said no one taking anything away from crest your defense is outstanding but don't forget this is also the best defense and offense you have seen all year as well

Here is a simple question. Don't knock me for it because it seems to be the talk amongst other Crest fans I have had the pleasure to listen to and laugh at. What if Crest loses? No, I do not mean the eating crow part or the "oh well good game" crap. That is for us fans to do for our own teams each week. I am talking about the program. One fan made a point. "We have the best defense we have ever had, we have a QB now, we have a D1 RB. What is the excuse?". I have to admit, that is pretty accurate. In years past when Crest lost it was due to being one dimensional or issues at this or that position. I cannot see Crest having any excuse. The fans wanted the Coach OUT after last year. What do you think would happen if they finish 15-1 and once again lose a title. Crest fans can reply one of two ways. The normal way which includes deflecting it to how my team is or they can be realist and think about it. I guess what I am saying is, what needs to change if they lose? I don't remember a Crest team being this good pretty much ever. Even when they were 4A.

Originally posted by DaBombDropper1:

Here is a simple question. Don't knock me for it because it seems to be the talk amongst other Crest fans I have had the pleasure to listen to and laugh at. What if Crest loses? No, I do not mean the eating crow part or the "oh well good game" crap. That is for us fans to do for our own teams each week. I am talking about the program. One fan made a point. "We have the best defense we have ever had, we have a QB now, we have a D1 RB. What is the excuse?". I have to admit, that is pretty accurate. In years past when Crest lost it was due to being one dimensional or issues at this or that position. I cannot see Crest having any excuse. The fans wanted the Coach OUT after last year. What do you think would happen if they finish 15-1 and once again lose a title. Crest fans can reply one of two ways. The normal way which includes deflecting it to how my team is or they can be realist and think about it. I guess what I am saying is, what needs to change if they lose? I don't remember a Crest team being this good pretty much ever. Even when they were 4A.
Not sure there is much to change at this point. They've had an undefeated team that didn't win it all back in 2001. Just ran into a team made some plays that day. In the end it takes a lot to go right to win a championship and it will take that tomorrow against a great Havelock squad.

I think this is gonna be a great game! TURNOVERS!!! thats all I'm gonna say!
This post was edited on 12/12 10:36 AM by SoonerFan-in-NC

sometimes a schools best team in history doesnt win a state title but some lesser teams will. gotta have skill, AND LUCK to win a title sometimes. I honestly see Lawndale Crest winning this one though!

First, I never heard 1 fan of Crest say they thought Coach Barnes should be replaced after last years championship game. Every person I have ever talked to really likes the fact that Coach Barnes runs a classy program and has a chance to win a title EVERY year. Some years there are differences of opinion on how the game strategy should have been but usually its from unknowledgeable fans like Bomb Dropper and fans of other programs trying to stir up dissent. You have to rememberr that most years there is no excuse other than your opponent was better than you. It's as simple as that. If Crest loses to Havelock, there will be no shame in that. Havelock has proven to be an extremely good program winning 3 straight championships and appearing in their 4th straignt. No one really knows how this game will turn out until the boys hit the field Saturday.

And BTW, Dropper, I will take 15-1 over 4-6 each and every year from here to eternity.

Originally posted by Justafan56:

First, I never heard 1 fan of Crest say they thought Coach Barnes should be replaced after last years championship game. Every person I have ever talked to really likes the fact that Coach Barnes runs a classy program and has a chance to win a title EVERY year. Some years there are differences of opinion on how the game strategy should have been but usually its from unknowledgeable fans like Bomb Dropper and fans of other programs trying to stir up dissent. You have to rememberr that most years there is no excuse other than your opponent was better than you. It's as simple as that. If Crest loses to Havelock, there will be no shame in that. Havelock has proven to be an extremely good program winning 3 straight championships and appearing in their 4th straignt. No one really knows how this game will turn out until the boys hit the field Saturday.

And BTW, Dropper, I will take 15-1 over 4-6 each and every year from here to eternity.
you also take more than that...

Originally posted by Justafan56:

See, CC02 has a good response and it was what I was looking for. Then you had to chime in. Not one word of what I typed was trashing Crest. You did not here one Crest fan because you are in the "Barnes Group". What about the fans leaving that stadium cussing, facebook and at work? Were you in all of those places? Sounds to me like you are the one without knowledge. That 4-6 record remark is just what I said a fan will do. You turned it into a Burns thing. With you being in the media I find it funny you would take a back handed shot at Burns like that. This had nothing to do with Burns. It was an honest question and you could not even respond without any negativity. Wasn't it you talking about how these boards did not need negativity but what did you do? I will make sure that I listen to the post game show instead of that Crest homer pregame BS you guys spit out.
CrestCharger02 - Thanks man. That is all I was wanting to know because I have heard a few guys talking about it and never thought about it. At least I got one response from a fan and not a brown nosed horse shoe club member. After losing in the title game I figured frustration had built up over the years so I was wondering how the fans would handle it IF (BIG IF) it happened again.
This post was edited on 12/12 11:51 AM by DaBombDropper1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT