ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off to Dudley

CatholicCougs14

Jan 4, 2013
Tip of the cap to Dudley, they came in and earned it tonight. Not gonna bring up the refs, bad calls both ways it is what it is. However, I would like to thank the Dudley staff, players and fans. They are class through and through.
While I was lifting today in CC's weightroom some of the Dudley coaches stopped by to take a look around and see where the magic happens. All very classy and you could tell they had a lot of respect for Catholic. The handshake line was no different, all class all the way. Tough pill to swallow, but the sun will always come up.
I'll be rooting for Dudley to get it done vs Cape Fear on Saturday.

I noticed that too and I actually ran into the East Forsyth assistant coach this past week. We were talking about the game last week against Catholic and he said that the Catholic coaches were very nice guys before the game. I didn't notice this at the game but I'll take his word for it...He said that Catholic even went off the field to the visitor locker room just to celebrate their win after the game. He said that team is nothing like the rumors he heard from other coaches from Charlotte. The Coaches were all class, their players were class, and their fans were class. With all that said you guys are doing it right down there Catholic. You guys have set the standard of Football in this state winning and sportsmanship. Great year! Nobody expected you guys to go this far this year especially after all the injuries you guys had. Nobody made excuses you just went out and won games. After what I saw this year I'm pulling for Catholic.

Thank you for the kind wirds warhead. That all starts at the top with the principal Kurt Telford, AD Kevin Christmas and HC Mike Brodowicz, all are first class individuals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT