ADVERTISEMENT

GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

Devilman03

Sep 10, 2017
Greeneville is the #1 Ranked team in TN in 4a.
They have beaten 3 6a teams open the season including #5 Ranked Science Hil 42-26 on Friday.
I don't see Pisgah being able to stop the Devils.

Devils win 49-14 Mercy Rule will be applied in this game

Greeneville is the #1 Ranked team in TN in 4a.
They have beaten 3 6a teams open the season including #5 Ranked Science Hil 42-26 on Friday.
I don't see Pisgah being able to stop the Devils.

Devils win 49-14 Mercy Rule will be applied in this game

o.k

Well let's hope they're in the stands this Friday night playing their single, "If I Die Young," BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE A GREENE DEVIL FUNERAL!!!!! There's gonna be Bear missiles flying at you faster than Hurricane Irma winds!!! The only real Devils I know playing football live in Brevard. There will be Greene devils begging for mercy all over the field from the MIGHTY MILLTOWN BEARS!!! CANT WAIT!!! BEARS 56-14

Well let's hope they're in the stands this Friday night playing their single, "If I Die Young," BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE A GREENE DEVIL FUNERAL!!!!! There's gonna be Bear missiles flying at you faster than Hurricane Irma winds!!! The only real Devils I know playing football live in Brevard. There will be Greene devils begging for mercy all over the field from the MIGHTY MILLTOWN BEARS!!! CANT WAIT!!! BEARS 56-14
Do you eat crow? Or do you disappear after a loss?
Because greeneville rolls easily in this one

Don't think Pisgah wins this game but I think they surprise some folks in Tennessee 38-24 Greenville

I read somewhere where Greenville TN produces more "bi curious" and "gender confused" people in the entire south...any truth to that devilmomma?

Wanna put some $ on this game AlbinoPolarBear?
I'll put a lot of money on this game for sure. Pisgah fans can be cocky all they want but Greeneville is for real! Cade is a D-1 prospect no doubt but this team is clicking and ready to show North Carolina who we are. Evidently a lot of Pisgah fans already knew how good we are. I've been reading some topics from the preseason

The town was named in honor of Revolutionary War hero Nathanael Greene. After we beat you guys I bet you won't be posting anymore

Reactions: pisgah101
I don't know where you keep getting this idea that your little Dirt Devils have a chance. I already told you the Bears have one thing on their mind and that's kicking the crap out of your little team. By the way, wasn't Nathanael Greene known for marrying his sister or something? Are you sure that's not why your town was named after him?

Albino son I'll bring you some tissue paper so you can whip those tears and some cough drops after my devils run it down your throats all night!

I don't know where you keep getting this idea that your little Dirt Devils have a chance. I already told you the Bears have one thing on their mind and that's kicking the crap out of your little team. By the way, wasn't Nathanael Greene known for marrying his sister or something? Are you sure that's not why your town was named after him?
We do have a Los Angeles class submarine named after our city. Does yours?

Reactions: pisgah101
Definitely not bringing my dog with me to Greeneville for it's own safety. Or is that just your goats that you all have relations with?

cool it will be fun heck I'm only 75 miles away from y'all and until Friday never herd of you school :D only school in tenn. I ever saw is maryville vs Gatlinburg and west Knox vs ? In the playoffs. Very good football teams

No albino we just like taking bears outback and whipping that A$$ for them and then send them back across the mountain crying! Looks like to me all according to the film I've seen all you guys have is a fullback that thinks he run over everyone. Just wait till he meets Mr. Youngblood Friday night

cool it will be fun heck I'm only 75 miles away from y'all and until Friday never herd of you school :D only school in tenn. I ever saw is maryville vs Gatlinburg and west Knox vs ? In the playoffs. Very good football teams
But honestly Mopar you will regret that bet. This team is something special. Science hill who they beat is gonna be a force in 6a.

Reactions: 1tennfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT