ADVERTISEMENT

GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

If you've got deep pockets then I'm in but I'm not doing the pay pal account and I'll give you +7 if your gonna be at the game then I'll throw down a couple 100's

But the one thing that stands out to me the most is 2nd round exit. Beating teams to death is cool but not making it to the ship?

But the one thing that stands out to me the most is 2nd round exit. Beating teams to death is cool but not making it to the ship?
Lost on a hailmary. We usually go deep in the playoffs. Team we lost to went to the ship. Our coach is 96-15 since 2009

That team went on to the championship and lost to Memphis east! It took a late Hail Mary to beat us!

Sorry but I have to watch my boys play fri. night the Bears are not even my team:D but hey I'm a man of my word tho if y'all cover I will pay up but I hope you do the same:D

But just a little info on our team. We run the triple option and run the ball about 80% of the time. On defense we run a 3-4 and use press coverage the whole game. We have a kicker that can hit from 50 yards and no punter because we don't need one.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Thanks albino we're a spread offense that cal throw it and run it. We've got 4 D1 athletes w/offers already and there all juniors. Defense we run a 4-2-5 and probably have one of the best run defenses in the state

You can't believe Albino. From I read from their newspaper they like pass and throw. Last week they were about even at 250 running and 250 throwing. The team they played had only won 1 game so far

He's only a junior! He's about 110 pounds but has a rocket launcher leg. You pronounce Pisgah as "Ur Dad-dy" hope that helps
Only have to worry about him kicking off one time and he's probably going to need all the rockets he can get if he's gonna kick any field goals lol.

You guys might get the ball four times. We chew up a lot of clock. If you watch Georgia Tech you can get a pretty good idea of our offense

You can't believe Albino. From I read from their newspaper they like pass and throw. Last week they were about even at 250 running and 250 throwing. The team they played had only won 1 game so far
Uh, two of your opponents have won 1 game so far.

Ya union county isnt great but that's region and mowest is usually a state power but it is what it is. Devils when this easily. Don't let the cannon scare you Friday night bears. West lost to us and the defending 5a state champs Farragut

Reactions: 1tennfan
Okay. This has to stop, I don't know anything about Greenville TN but your playing Pisgah, and I really hope they beat you incest A$$

With that being said if it was 2006 you wouldn't stand a chance because Pisgah was a monster but they haven't won a state title since 76...you wanna talk TN vs NC. Call Catholic, Dudley, Mallard Creek, Shelby, Crest, South Point, Wake Forest, those teams will teach you something about football.

Last edited:
Lol, typical blow hard Tennessee football fans. Let us know when the state of Tennessee is relevant in any sport. News flash the 90's are over.

Last edited:
What is greeneville really ranked?

Ranked 1 all of last year in 4a but got beat on a Hail Mary in the playoffs. Ranked 1 in the 4a AP this year to. I watched you guys play Knox West in 2014 and I would say this Greeneville team is better than that Knox West team that won it 2014 in 5a in TN.

Last edited:
All seriousness how do you pronounce Pisgah?
Pronounced Piz-guh. The Pisgah National Forest and Mount Pisgah are nearby. The origin of the name is from Deuteronomy 3:27, when Moses ascended the mountain to look in all directions, revealing the Promised Land to the tribes of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
Lot of trolls on this thread.
To be so confident in a Greeneville win. Y'all sure were quick to start a thread and do some research on our team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT