ADVERTISEMENT

EAST CENTRAL 2A CONFERENCE (ECC) WEEK 8

I

Honestly Goob is right this year, especially if NE is as good as I think they are. And I mean this as no disrespect to JK but our conference is extremely down this year, Its JK and then ED, Kinston, NL are running a very distant 2nd. WRH could get back into it and they wont just roll over. That being said an Eastern Championship is the ceiling for any of the east teams. No one is beating Reidsville.
I think y'all are getting confused by Wallace and East Duplin not being the Wallace and ED of old, with the conference being down. If you look at the conference the last three years, it's not down, Wallace won the championship last season with 3 losses. And SWO came in 3rd with 5 losses. This season you're looking at 5 teams that can finish with a .500 record or better in the conference. I don't think that has happened since the realignment. And I think this season the ECC has the opportunity to get more than two teams out of the 2nd round of the playoffs. I think that Wallace, JK, ED, and Kinston can get pass the 2nd round if they're not matched up against each other. Simply because the east is not as top heavy as it has been in the past. Ijs

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT