ADVERTISEMENT

Greeneville @ Pisgah

We have 3 high schools in Rutherford county and it’s pretty much open enrollment for all the high schools. Don’t matter where you live but if you live out of district you have to find a ride to school. And all the schools are not very good. East Rutherford would probably be the top. My son did say that all the football players should get together and form a team but no one wants to leave their school Lol

Rutherford County is huge. You get on some of those back roads and you can drive for a long time before you get anywhere meaningful. I can't imagine there are too many people clamoring to go out of district there.

I'll bet my house a D1's money is taken before anyone else's....
If you can identify D1 talent in Elementary School then I would quit your job and start a recruiting service since these kids have been playing together in the City School System since Elementary School

Reactions: SRT52
If you can identify D1 talent in Elementary School then I would quit your job and start a recruiting service since these kids have been playing together in the City School System since Elementary School

You're missing the point. I'm not worried about Johnny in 2nd grade. I'm eluding to Johnny when he's 15, weighs 240 and is 6'1" and refuses to go to school in Mosheim. He just happens to be D1 and ends up at a city school. Its not recruiting but its diluting to the other county schools.

Greeneville beat another 6a opponet tonight 42-0. Defense has only allowed 3 points so far on the year.

Looks like they are playing a middle school team. Either team in this video would get curb stomped by the top teams in NC like Mallard Creek and Wake Forest.
Greenville has about 850 students, so comparing them to some of the biggest schools in NC doesn't make much sense (Mallard Creek has 2600 students, WF has 2200).

Just an FYI, Maryville is the defending 6A champs in Tennessee and only has 1560 students. They are ranked 31st in the nation by Rivals (Mallard Creek is ranked 124th, Wake Forest is ranked 263rd). They can play some ball over there.

Greenville has about 850 students, so comparing them to some of the biggest schools in NC doesn't make much sense (Mallard Creek has 2600 students, WF has 2200).

Just an FYI, Maryville is the defending 6A champs in Tennessee and only has 1560 students. They are ranked 31st in the nation by Rivals (Mallard Creek is ranked 124th, Wake Forest is ranked 263rd). They can play some ball over there.
Maryville lost 34-28 to Alcoa tonight another Defending State Championship Team 3a.

NC football is this, NC football is that, yada yada yada *rolls eyes and makes a jerk off motion*. Pisgah is trash and so is the rest of NC football. Devil's roll 63-0

NC football is this, NC football is that, yada yada yada *rolls eyes and makes a jerk off motion*. Pisgah is trash and so is the rest of NC football. Devil's roll 63-0

Now Kev-O I know you love your team and Greeneville is a really great team.I really like watching the football in TN and NC.You know Greeneville is not playing one of the top tier 2a teams in NC.There is some 2a teams in NC that would give you guys a really good game.This game is really more about Pisgah.If and I mean If Pisgah could keep it close it would show they have a better team than some might think in 2a.

Now Kev-O I know you love your team and Greeneville is a really great team.I really like watching the football in TN and NC.You know Greeneville is not playing one of the top tier 2a teams in NC.There is some 2a teams in NC that would give you guys a really good game.This game is really more about Pisgah.If and I mean If Pisgah could keep it close it would show they have a better team than some might think in 2a.
No doubt my Bears have a big hill to climb this week.l say this think we are better than most of the other teams Greeneville has played so far. Believe it will be closer than some think.

If Pisgah is struggling with RS Central I don't see them doing much against Greenville. 35-10 Greeneville

After watching Reynolds last night ,wish greenville was playing them. Not sure greenville would beat them ,would be close game.

Reactions: proudACRdad15
If they can pay to go there from anywhere in the county its open enrollment. I'm not taking anything away from Greeneville. They are stout. But if you take (2) studs from each from North Greene, South Greene, West Greene and Chuckey you have potentially depleted already barren stables and loaded another.
They can go to any other school in the county without tuition.Last I checked, noone "took" any players. However, I would take a head count after the game Friday night just to be sure.

After watching Reynolds last night ,wish greenville was playing them. Not sure greenville would beat them ,would be close game.
If Reynolds wanted to play Greeneville i'm sure the coaches could have made it happen. Reynolds Athletic Director use to be the Head Coach at Greeneville for 2 years and Ballard the Current Head Coach was his O Coordinator

If Reynolds wanted to play Greeneville i'm sure the coaches could have made it happen. Reynolds Athletic Director use to be the Head Coach at Greeneville for 2 years and Ballard the Current Head Coach was his O Coordinator
Reynolds is not scared to play anyone. You guys are worst then Pisgah fans for bragging. Hate to admit this i hope Pisgah beats you jokers!

Reynolds is not scared to play anyone. You guys are worst then Pisgah fans for bragging. Hate to admit this i hope Pisgah beats you jokers!
I don't think he said anything about Reynolds being scared. He said if Reynolds wanted it to happen there is opportunity. However, I see no benefit for either team.

Reactions: proudACRdad15
Put Down the Weed Pipe for a second. You NC fans get butt hurt to easy. No One Said Reynolds is Scared to play anyone. Greeneville Scrimmaged them in 2007 when Coach McCurry was Greenevilles Head Coach after leaving Reynolds and I wasn't impress after playing them. (Says Something when your First year head coach sets up a scrimmage against his old school and beats them). If Either team wanted to set up that match up One Phone Call From McCurry (Or Vise Versa) to Ballard, Bentley (Who McCurry brought over from NC and the link to Pisgah being a former player), Spradlen, or Hammonds could be made since they all 4 were on his staff and Still on the staff. McCurry Knows this Devil Football team well since his Son played with them while in Greeneville for Rec football. I'll throw a little fuel to fire and add where Coach McCurry Lived in Greeneville wasn't zoned for Greeneville City School But His son Attended City School and he paid a Tuition......

I don't think he said anything about Reynolds being scared. He said if Reynolds wanted it to happen there is opportunity. However, I see no benefit for either team.

Don't bother arguing with mrbud. Hes dumb as a bag of dirt and he comes by his name honest...

Half-Baked-MEME.gif

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I’m baaaaacccccckkkkk

First off I tried to pay up on the bet and received no info back.

2nd we Mercy ruled you guys and the 2nd teamers gave up some cheap points

3rd I’ll most definitely do a double or nothing bet

4th the score gonna be 56-0
BECAUSE DEVILMAN SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!

Is the TE Walker full go for Pisgah. Didn't he get dinged up early in the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT