ADVERTISEMENT

Greeneville @ Pisgah

Don't bother arguing with mrbud. Hes dumb as a bag of dirt and he comes by his name honest...

Half-Baked-MEME.gif
Shut your mouth you pos

If you can identify D1 talent in Elementary School then I would quit your job and start a recruiting service since these kids have been playing together in the City School System since Elementary School
This is a special group of talented kids. We knew when they were 7-9 they should end up really good. And yes they all played together.

You Greenville chumps better hope you win by at least 50, all the crap you been saying.

Reactions: Swo_05
You guys will see soon enough but hopefully you guys will eat your crow. Barb can give you some sauce for that. It’s Home made.

Devils 56-0

What makes you Pisgah fans think this year is going to be any better than last year? Lol

Btw Science Hill has lost 2 games by a combined 5 points

Wow, you beat a team that has a record of 1-3.I'm really impressed. Science Hill is not the same team they were when we played them years ago. At that time they were the big dog in Tennessee.
1-2 not counting our win

Unless I’m mistake Pisgah opponents are 7-11 & Greeneville’s opponets are 6-10 on the win loss record

Last edited:
Wow, you beat a team that has a record of 1-3.I'm really impressed. Science Hill is not the same team they were when we played them years ago. At that time they were the big dog in Tennessee.
Your last sentence tells me you know nothing about football in Tennessee. Science Hill has never been the big dog in TN football. Basketball is another story back in the Early 90's. The only thing Science Hill Football is known for was Steve Spurrier was their QB back in the early 60's

Your last sentence tells me you know nothing about football in Tennessee. Science Hill has never been the big dog in TN football. Basketball is another story back in the Early 90's. The only thing Science Hill Football is known for was Steve Spurrier was their QB back in the early 60's
We played them in the sixties and seventies.At that time they were pretty good.We also played Oar Ridge and Baylor.It has been a while since i have paid any attention to Tennesse football.

Ok. Well, I think our coach just needs to go ahead and call your coach and concede, along with the rest of your schedule. Lol you say. Keep laughing. You guys definitely are in a good place to win a championship again this year. Absolutely great football team. But all things come to an end eventually. Your dominance will end when this season ends. Probably with a state championship trophy in hand. Enjoy it. I hope we never play your arrogant butts again, but I'm sure there will be plenty of Tennessee teams ready to return the favour to you guys.
It’d probably save the bears some on the field embarrassment for sure lol

We beat Murphy earlier this season so we are now the 2017 NC 1A State Champs. After we beat you will we also become Tennessee State Champs?

well i see the usual suspects are on here....lol....so i might as well chime in. Not gona lie, I've looked forward to this game at this venue ever since i saw it pop up on the schedule. Not because I want us to beat the bear scat out of you guys, but because ive read about and seen the passion and pride your community has for the bears. Heres where i may get in some trouble with my community folks. That said though, I've always been told the thing people love most about me is my honesty and that i "tell it like it is" so here goes. No doubt my Greene Devils have amazing backing and phenomenal booster support and our fans travel well, just like pisgah. Where we dont stack up with pisgah IMO, is how that passion is displayed. I get so frustrated with our fans on home games lately. Its like a morgue in there at times when it should be rockin with all the fans that pack that place. Sometimes I wonder if our fans see Jeffers Mortuary right beside the stadium and think they have to behave like theyre at a funeral. Hey.....wait a minute. THATS IT, maybe that IS the reason after all since we have been killing everyone lately. Dang man, I've been mad at our fans for nothing all this time, when i should be proud of their behavior...LOL.....seriously though i really do wish we had a rivalry with someone like yours with Tuscola. I think i said that last year on here. Sorry this is so long, my next one will be much shorter

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
ive noticed that someone has said that Greeneville would get killed the bigger, better NC teams....Well hel, I'm sure they would and they should shouldnt they? I also saw where we would be 2a in NC with our enrollment. Bottom line is who gives a pile of bear scat what those teams would do to us....WE ARENT PLAYING THEM...im sure those same schools would do the same to pigah as well. All we can really do here is talk some smack if thats what you want to do or we can hug and kiss and love on one another about how much we both love our respective schools and kids and how bad we think we are gona crush the other one this friday. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a packed house on both sides with a raucus environment to play in and me meeting some of the great mountain folk of Canton that love them bears like we love our Devils. Dangit, i didnt keep it short like i promised either.

So....here's a shorter post for everyone. Greeneville is going to break hearts and kick azzez friday night, rain or not. I DO think a downpour helps the bears chances of not getting mercy ruled though and i mean that in the kindest way possible too. Sorry Devilman, i just cant be a turd until someone first craps on me.

I am willing to bet either this game is moved to Thursday, or cancelled altogether, doubt they will want people traveling with the forecast as it stands now.

I am willing to bet either this game is moved to Thursday, or cancelled altogether, doubt they will want people traveling with the forecast as it stands now.
They may switch the game to Thursday but I don't think Pisgah will cancel.The weathermen usually never get it right anyway.
Reynolds Enka has already moved to Thursday.Draught and Avery to Wednesday.

Last edited:
Maybe, but the forecast seems to get worse with each day that passes, might be a cause for concern, this isn't the usual snowstorm they miss by a mile, this is a life threatening event. I know it doesn't take to long to get here from Greenville, but i also wonder if they will want to travel like that on a school night.

Last edited:
Maybe, but the forecast seems to get worse with each day that passes, might be a cause for concern, this isn't the usual snowstorm they miss by a mile, this is a life threatening event. I know it doesn't take to long to get here from Greenville, but i also wonder if they will want to travel like that on a school night.
I think Greeneville will do whatever it takes to play the game. But at the end of the days it’s just a game and not worth the risk of someone’s life. I can see them playing this game on Thursday no doubt. But if it doesn’t happen Thursday or Friday I doubt it will happen.

Reactions: esah2212
Looks like if it hits a little further south, we are gonna get nailed up here, if it goes further North, then a lot less impacts, praying for the coast, its not gonna be pretty at all.

This is a big money game for Pisgah.I understand the home team is the only one that can cancel.
I imagine all of WNC will want to come see this game. I was traveling through Nc last year after we played and over heard some gentlemen talking about it. Said they thought Greeneville was the real deal. Hope to see you guys whenever we play this week.

I could see a few people maybe on a bye week, but all of wnc, thats laughable, Pisgah has great fan support, but if it rains like they think, then it won't be as good as it usually is, some of them will stay home and listen in on the radio. Lot of the older fans won't sit in a driving rain storm. I am not a Pisgah fan, but I live in Canton, and right now, I am more concerned about the river coming up than I am a football game, have a lot of family on the river.

Game will be Friday night...straight from coach Chappell....10 minutes ago...Fridays the day.

thanks for the update bears man....would love to meet you friday if we're not floating away...lol...i'll be the fat green toothless guy roaming the greeneville sidelines wth a camera on a stick

thanks for the update bears man....would love to meet you friday if we're not floating away...lol...i'll be the fat green toothless guy roaming the greeneville sidelines wth a camera on a stick
You outta be easy to spot with that profile

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT