ADVERTISEMENT

great game at reynolds last night

rocketfan73

Nov 30, 2014
we saw a great football game last night. a l brown must be the best 6 and 5 team in the state. qb was outstanding running and throwing the ball. their back number 23 was mostly unstoppable. our offense played lights out too. hats off to our qb. he continues to show why hes one of the best players in the state.as good as he played he still had 3 dropped passes that would have been touchdowns.it was good to see our back number 7 back and running and playing hard after the knee injury at midseason. i was a little disappointed in our crowd last night. way too many empty seats in big green country.as they say in the nfl, COME ON MAN!!!!!! win and advance. go green

Reactions: proudACRdad15
Good luck rocketfan to Reynolds the rest of the way.Great program up there.

Reactions: 1SWO
we saw a great football game last night. a l brown must be the best 6 and 5 team in the state. qb was outstanding running and throwing the ball. their back number 23 was mostly unstoppable. our offense played lights out too. hats off to our qb. he continues to show why hes one of the best players in the state.as good as he played he still had 3 dropped passes that would have been touchdowns.it was good to see our back number 7 back and running and playing hard after the knee injury at midseason. i was a little disappointed in our crowd last night. way too many empty seats in big green country.as they say in the nfl, COME ON MAN!!!!!! win and advance. go green[/

The reason they were 6 and 5 was because of penalties and turnovers. Not saying they lost because of it last night but for the year it cost them at least 3 games. I couldn't make it to the game because of work but I heard we had a disappointing crowd to.

The reason they were 6 and 5 was because of penalties and turnovers. Not saying they lost because of it last night but for the year it cost them at least 3 games. I couldn't make it to the game because of work but I heard we had a disappointing crowd to.

Penalties and turnovers? Every team has that. You has 6 losses so no excuse

Reactions: 1SWO
The crowd overall was small. I am very disappointed in the ACR crowd and lack there of. The game was good. Brown is a good team and probably the best we faced all year. I thought we could have run the ball a little more but I’ll take the win. On to round two and we better be ready to play better.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Penalties and turnovers? Every team has that. You has 6 losses so no excuse

I wasn't making no excuse. That's what kill them all year. That's not necessarily the truth about turnovers three of our losses the other team had zero turnovers. You just can't beat good teams like AC Reynolds when you turn the ball over. Good luck to the Rockets rest of the playoffs. If it wasn't so far I might would have made the trip up there for the Sun Valley game next week.

i have to agree they were the best team weve seen this year.they were very well coached too. they mixed the run and pass plays very well.thanks to the shelby posters and good luck to you guys too.i been hearing some rumors that were trying to get a game with crest for the next few years to go along with our matchup with shelby. have you guys heard any of that floating around? i think it would be a good thing for our program to play 2 of the best teams in the state year in and year out.

i have to agree they were the best team weve seen this year.they were very well coached too. they mixed the run and pass plays very well.thanks to the shelby posters and good luck to you guys too.i been hearing some rumors that were trying to get a game with crest for the next few years to go along with our matchup with shelby. have you guys heard any of that floating around? i think it would be a good thing for our program to play 2 of the best teams in the state year in and year out.

Brother I pray and hope you are right!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT