ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it goes goob they down your throat. They don't have a team worth talking about so they down playing ours bro shit is ridiculous

The only thing down your throat is East Duplin. Two season ending losses in a row got you following ED fans around this board like a lost puppy.

Oh, there I go talking about the past again.

Reactions: Swo1980
The only thing down your throat is East Duplin. Two season ending losses in a row got you following ED fans around this board like a lost puppy.

Oh, there I go talking about the past again.
Yep you are cause u know u getting smoked this year if we meet. U wanna put a bet on it.

• Haha
Northeasterns offense is clearly good, but I must say, we (Tarboro) have three common opponents with you guys, Bertie, rocky mount, and Hertford. We blew all three out, and you guys have had close games with all three giving up big points. And compared to some of our past teams, I wouldn’t call this year Tarboros D elite, so with that said, I do feel the defense is going to be a big problem for you guys come playoffs if improvements aren’t made.
I agree

Reactions: EDPanther99
You keep talking about IFs

If this and if that. I’m talking about facts! Now keep following these bread crumbs.
What else I suppose to say idiot! I'm not one of them that says we gonna go to the ship n win it. We could vary well get knockout but I do know n will say we will smoke your panthers.

If this and if that. I’m talking about facts! Now keep following these bread crumbs.
I guess u gonna make it huh I clearly doubt it. After u get smoked by wallace u gonna disappear for a couple days cause I'm gonna be back down your throat just remember that. Yall not as good as last year from what I seen but we are better than last year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: daagoob and Swo1980

No u talking about yester year f--k last year n years before that talk about now lol. U don't see east duplin winning either. Yall got the davis kid n the gaby wannabe after that u got nothing. Horses got them all over the field your Panthers won't get 21 points

If I had gotten sent home two years in a row by the same team I wouldn’t want to talk about it either.

We’ll see if those ponies can live up to the hype.

I was actually thinking about them but I’m not sold on themIf I’m correct I think SWO might have played them last season in the playoffs, not positive though
Nash Central beat Southwest Edgecombe 56-28. Held RM to 10 points while NE gave up over 40 to them. Only loss right now is to Southern Nash. They do play Northern Nash this week which will be a true test to where they are as a program. Nash Central has been to the third round of the playoffs 2 years in a row as well.

Nash Central beat Southwest Edgecombe 56-28. Held RM to 10 points while NE gave up over 40 to them. Only loss right now is to Southern Nash. They do play Northern Nash this week which will be a true test to where they are as a program. Nash Central has been to the third round of the playoffs 2 years in a row as well.
Sounds like a solid team. Another team with a good chance to go deeper in playoffs this year.

If I had gotten sent home two years in a row by the same team I wouldn’t want to talk about it either.

We’ll see if those ponies can live up to the hype.
That's all you got is living in the past you can say nothing about what's gonna happen if we meet n I say if cause I believe we make it further than your kittens this year n u go out in 2nd or 3rd. I can hear u now just like last year yall did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's all you got is living in the past you can say nothing about what's gonna happen if we meet n I say if cause I believe we make it further than your kittens this year n u go out in 2nd or 3rd. I can hear u know just like last year yall did.

You dude are hilarious as all get out. You Clinton UUUU guys always talking about the past and how many titles you got and how many NFL players you got. Geez now you don't want to talk about the last two years when ED ended your season. You are delusional af. Stay off the bottle and calm down. Clinton UUUU is back we all know this. They are best highschool football team in the nation. But geez no need to rub it in everyone face.

Reactions: EDPanther99
You dude are hilarious as all get out. You Clinton UUUU guys always talking about the past and how many titles you got and how many NFL players you got. Geez now you don't want to talk about the last two years when ED ended your season. You are delusional af. Stay off the bottle and calm down. Clinton UUUU is back we all know this. They are best highschool football team in the nation. But geez no need to rub it in everyone face.
That's other clinton fan name where I did n I believe i was talking to a panther not a swo trash can cause that's what your stallions are.

• Haha
That's other clinton fan name where I did n I believe i was talking to a panther not a swo trash can cause that's what your stallions are.
Again, smart guy, no one talking about SWO. We had our run 🤡, 4 titles. But forgot can't talk about the past lol. Clinton UUUU is back but have a trash fanbase and Coach. But hey can definitely sell Clinton UUUU halfway decent to the outsiders lol

I never said none of the bs u are saying the Clinton fans say. We don't have many that been in the league except maybe 4 or 5 so when u speaking on what we say make sure u say who said the bs n stop dumping that crap on others

• Haha
Again, smart guy, no one talking about SWO. We had our run 🤡, 4 titles. But forgot can't talk about the past lol. Clinton UUUU is back but have a trash fanbase and Coach. But hey can definitely sell Clinton UUUU halfway decent to the outsiders lol
I'm talking about them since u was commenting on shit that wasn't for you in first place

Last edited:
I tried to tell everyone to behave. This one has run It's course. I am sick and tired of someone reporting someone several times each day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT