ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know he will, an want him to autograph it for me. The legend himself goobs....
Yes I would most certainly bring you a hat or a beenie. I have no problem with Clinton or ED being favored over NE. I think they have both earned that. I know 91 gives me a hard time but I can assure everyone that NE wont get blown out by anyone. We have a very good offense led by the best rb in the east and a qb that’s averaging close to 300 yards a game. We need our defense to keep improving and if that happens we will be extremely good.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hope that happens again, I'll be there and pulling for NE. But Clinton UUUU should win by 70++++ They are playing a national schedule next year, you didn't hear.....
Well if it does happen then I think we should all sit together, and right under the press box. I just want my steak dinner from @oldway55 I want @olddog77 to sit with me if we play wrh. I know he’d like that.

OK I don't say much but since everyone wants to get up and say someone going to walk the dog on somebody let's back a couple of years ago when Clinton was the 2 or 3 seed and of the best in state and northeastern had to go there but everyone knows what that outcome was it wasn't very close was it 🤔 🤷 😕 😉
In 2019, Northeastern won 23-8; Clinton was in the playoff but they were favored to win necessarily. That was for the Eastern championship. the DarkHorses finished 12-2

First off, Im no ED fan. Second Clinton will walk the dog on NE too, but you all already knew this. Hint, y'all already the state champs remember young grasshopper 🦗...... btw I was just giving my guy goobs a hard time, some people can take the banter and not get all angry and threatening... Take some notes lol
It don't matter where u from u are one of the one trying to clown us for saying stuff u are saying about ed n wrh

Well if it does happen then I think we should all sit together, and right under the press box. I just want my steak dinner from @oldway55 I want @olddog77 to sit with me if we play wrh. I know he’d like that.
Goob if that does happen and I still don't believe it will we all be at Ribeyes. Me, you .James Davis, 91, (got to see 91 in the eagles attire), JohnnyMadDog79. Olddog, heck might as well put Tiger21 in there too. We all eat steak. But I'm NOT going to sit on NO CLINTON SIDE. I got to draw the line somewhere!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
First off, Im no ED fan. Second Clinton will walk the dog on NE too, but you all already knew this. Hint, y'all already the state champs remember young grasshopper 🦗...... btw I was just giving my guy goobs a hard time, some people can take the banter and not get all angry and threatening... Take some notes lol
So we will walk the dog on NE(which I'm no so sure of they done beat us we never beat them)but if we were to say that instead of u u will come for us like u always do when something is said about ed n wrh especially ed.

We know the wizard man, Clinton UUUU is 2000s Ravens with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. Clinton UUUU starting defense has held the opponents to -79 yards total offense.....
Let swo ever had a good team again n watch u be up here beating your chest but right now u can't cause they are BASUDA

OK I don't say much but since everyone wants to get up and say someone going to walk the dog on somebody let's back a couple of years ago when Clinton was the 2 or 3 seed and of the best in state and northeastern had to go there but everyone knows what that outcome was it wasn't very close was it 🤔 🤷 😕 😉
I was there I know what happen james plus I'm not one of them who says Clinton gonna beat everybody I just say they gonna beat ed if they meet. You sit here n listen to that clown work u up about Clinton beating NE when he not even a Clinton fan! He a trash swo fan that's trying to down play NE N CLINTON.

Reactions: daagoob
Goob if that does happen and I still don't believe it will we all be at Ribeyes. Me, you .James Davis, 91, (got to see 91 in the eagles attire), JohnnyMadDog79. Olddog, heck might as well put Tiger21 in there too. We all eat steak. But I'm NOT going to sit on NO CLINTON SIDE. I got to draw the line somewhere!!!!!!
That's what I did last year sat on ed side but was rooting for Reidsville like crazy. Didn't pan out like I wanted but the feeling is mutual. I wouldn't go for ed if they was playing the bottom of the barrel.

That's what I did last year sat on ed side but was rooting for Reidsville like crazy. Didn't pan out like I wanted but the feeling is mutual. I wouldn't go for ed if they was playing the bottom of the barrel.
Smitty ever think you might be taking all a little to serious. But I'm good Bro pull for whoever you want

Goob. What's up with yall not having the camera systems for watching NE football?
Tbh I don’t know. One would think we would have them. Im sure you’ve seen that the game will be featured on HighSchoolOt so that will be nice. I can assure you that all of the teams posters outside of our area want to see us fail. They would come out the woodwork like roaches when the lights are off to troll us. That’s why imo it’s important that we make a statement Friday night against a good HC program because a lot of people in 2a will be tuned in. I’m not sure if you’ll be there but I’ll be in my normal spot on the top row.

Steady speaking on the past. What about years prior to that. How many time we put yall out as well lol.

Years prior to the previous two are in the past. How far am I allowed to go?

Just hope you don't see those panthers again. Now that the classifications have been truncated you have to go six rounds to win a ring

Manteo plays host to Currituck County Friday night. The Redskins will try to keep their win streak alive after picking up their first win over OBX rival First Flight in the Marlin Bowl last week. Currituck will go 3a when the playoffs start.

Years prior to the previous two are in the past. How far am I allowed to go?

Just hope you don't see those panthers again. Now that the classifications have been truncated you have to go six rounds to win a ring
I'm only speaking on it cause u keep going back to it duh!

I think our conference and the ECC should go head to head one Friday night in out of conference play. Something like the ACC/Big12 challenge. That one Friday night we could pair up teams like N Lenoir vs Manteo, S Lenoir vs First Flight, James Keenan vs Camden County, Wrh vs NE, ED vs HC, Kinston vs Currituck. @dogs79 @oldway55 what are your thoughts? I understand the travel but in all honesty we’re really not that far apart. I’m not as up on the hsfb as many of you but I do know that we usually have like 3 ooc games so why couldn’t this be a possibility.

I think our conference and the ECC should go head to head one Friday night in out of conference play. Something like the ACC/Big12 challenge. That one Friday night we could pair up teams like N Lenoir vs Manteo, S Lenoir vs First Flight, James Keenan vs Camden County, Wrh vs NE, ED vs HC, Kinston vs Currituck. @dogs79 @oldway55 what are your thoughts? I understand the travel but in all honesty we’re really not that far apart. I’m not as up on the hsfb as many of you but I do know that we usually have like 3 ooc games so why couldn’t this be a possibility.
Goobs, you know this has been a touchy subject for you a infatuation playing WRH non conference. I like the idea except why you matching my dogs against your eagles and you left out possibly our 4th place SWO

Goobs, you know this has been a touchy subject for you a infatuation playing WRH non conference. I like the idea except why you matching my dogs against your eagles and you left out possibly our 4th place SWO
I also forgot Holmes. See I’d pair Holmes and James Keenan and SWO vs Camden County. I thought about it earlier but I was working. I am infatuated with wrh. I try and get over it but I might need to see a therapist or something. I’m more upset about last season’s game and you know why. I just hope we get matched up again. If you think about it outside of Wrh and Reidsville we haven’t lost to another team in post season in many many years. I believe it was our loss to Washington in the Eastern Championship about a decade ago. Posters like to joke but these are straight facts.

Not going to happen. Come 2025 when NC goes to 7 classifications who know what class or conference anyone will be in.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Hertford County kept our passing game in check. Tre never could get going good imo but Tyselle picked up the slack at running back. I haven’t seen the final numbers but he had to be close to 300 yards. That was a good game. I left with a minute to go and NE had just scored a td to go up by 9. I’m assuming HC must have scored and got a 2 pt conversion in under a minute while everyone was headed to the parking lot. That wasn’t Northeastern’s best game but we never trailed and it was a solid win.

Hertford County kept our passing game in check. Tre never could get going good imo but Tyselle picked up the slack at running back. I haven’t seen the final numbers but he had to be close to 300 yards. That was a good game. I left with a minute to go and NE had just scored a td to go up by 9. I’m assuming HC must have scored and got a 2 pt conversion in under a minute while everyone was headed to the parking lot. That wasn’t Northeastern’s best game but we never trailed and it was a solid win.
Yeah they had a lot of dropped passes tonight

Yeah they had a lot of dropped passes tonight
That was very uncharacteristic of Harney and Saunders. Saunders should have had an interception but missed the wide open pass that Kaveon overthrew. James that was a big crowd and Hertford County brought a lot of fans. Unfortunately I think we may have just locked up the 3 seed in the East.

Great game dagoob, plan to watch replay shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT