ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but pretty sure it University.
John they have some really good videos on Instagram, I tend to follow a lot of teams. Remember what I told you about Camden County, that program is on the rise and I think they got right coach who’s gonna have success there. I would highly recommend anyone that’s on Instagram to check out their page. There are some great motivation videos up there by the new coaches and some awesome clips with sound bites from the players during the game

Last edited:
Yea to you. I should know what it means I'm from here you can say what u want.
Imagine not being able to see the resemblance between the Horsehoe logo and the letter “U” but of course nothing the critics say surprise me anymore. Jake you already know man no matter what you say they got they narrative laid out don’t even waste your time trying to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Imagine not being able to see the resemblance between the Horsehoe logo and the letter “U” but of course nothing the critics say surprise me anymore. Jake you already know man no matter what you say they got they narrative laid out don’t even waste your time trying to explain it.
👍

Here’s a explanation Horseshoe🧲 or like SWO horseshoe. U - University.

• Haha
Here’s an explanation Horseshoe🧲 or like SWO horseshoe. U - University.
Even when Bob Lewis had the field painted in the 90’s the HorseShoe was painted like so U…..I guess we always been Clinton U. But y’all had no issue with ole Bob. I.e my other post especially someone like you.

• Haha
Bob Lewis led Dark Horse team with a “U” painted on the field……Oh no!!!!!!

Looks like a horseshoe. Seriously, you don’t see the difference? Liked Bob and I like Johnson. Like Prime also. Some people judging Johnson and Prime on potential. I think they doing it right but the achievements aren’t there yet. You do know Jason Whitlock is also black. Check him out

Looks like a horseshoe. Seriously, you don’t see the difference? Liked Bob and I like Johnson. Like Prime also. Some people judging Johnson and Prime on potential. I think they doing it right but the achievements aren’t there yet. You do know Jason Whitlock is also black. Check him out
Umm we been knew it was damn horseshoe retards like you wanna make it into something is not “university” i guess 2+2=3 in Duplin County…..Jason Whitlock is what we like to call a Oreo. Self hating black people ain’t the best examples to use. Let’s just say Jason Whitlock don’t get invited to too many cookouts.

• Haha
Of all black folks, you reference Jason Whitlock? Why didn't you just reference Step 'N Fetchit?

Umm we been knew it was damn horseshoe retards like you wanna make it into something is not “university” i guess 2+2=3 in Duplin County…..Jason Whitlock is what we like to call a Oreo. Self hating black people ain’t the best examples to use. Let’s just say Jason Whitlock don’t get invited to too many cookouts.
🤔

@dogs79 I see Kerr is the top rusher in 2a, I was wondering how he compares to the kid that went to App State.
Don’t think it would be fair. They’re different like Javonte was different. Kerr got mad skills also. All three have the heart of a thoroughbred. So did Skinner, JJ, Gaby and I’m sure left some out.

Reactions: daagoob
Just my .02, I covered Clinton football off and on for the better part of a couple of decades. I covered Robinson coached teams, Lewis coached teams (both tenures) and Mallard coached teams.

Not one time in my interaction nor in my visits did I ever hear or see anything pertaining to "The U". This relates to signage, t-shirts, pics, in interviews (players or coaches), or any hand gestures. Granted, I wasnt there everyday at practices or at each game, but I was there on plenty of occasions.

I do seem to remember someone posting on here a few months ago that the current coach was a Miami fan. Maybe thats where it came from though I dont know that I would incorporate anything into my program from a college program that hasnt won a meaningful game in over 20 years and is at present, a mediocre program at best.

Just my .02, I covered Clinton football off and on for the better part of a couple of decades. I covered Robinson coached teams, Lewis coached teams (both tenures) and Mallard coached teams.

Not one time in my interaction nor in my visits did I ever hear or see anything pertaining to "The U". This relates to signage, t-shirts, pics, in interviews (players or coaches), or any hand gestures. Granted, I wasnt there everyday at practices or at each game, but I was there on plenty of occasions.

I do seem to remember someone posting on here a few months ago that the current coach was a Miami fan. Maybe thats where it came from though I dont know that I would incorporate anything into my program from a college program that hasnt won a meaningful game in over 20 years and is at present, a mediocre program at best.
The very key to your post is “I don’t know!” . What we as DarkHorse fans do know from your posts, you’re a “hater” I consider myself as having been pretty close to the program since 1972, I’ve never seen nor heard of any of that stuff at anytime.

uh do you know the difference between a U and a horseshoe?

• Haha
The very key to your post is “I don’t know!” . What we as DarkHorse fans do know from your posts, you’re a “hater” I consider myself as having been pretty close to the program since 1972, I’ve never seen nor heard of any of that stuff at anytime.

uh do you know the difference between a U and a horseshoe?

I know them thick glasses you wear are always dirty, but clean them. It reads THE UUUUUUUU. THE TITLE of the video reads THE U BOYS. Miami is terrible at best these days. Back during their hay day, were no role models I'd let my kids look up to

What makes me a hater? I have nothing but respect for the way those coaches I mentioned ran that program for the better part of four decades. In my dealings with them, they always made time for me and treated me with respect understanding I too had a job to do. I was fortunate to be able to convey stories on some of the best teams and players not just in SENC but the entire state.

My post was only an attempt to show that the entire "U" thing must be something new brought in by the new regime. Simple as that.

I know the difference in a horseshoe and the letter U. Like most things associated with the program now, I do however question the optics. Still, if that is what is accepted now at the high school level, then have at it.

What makes me a hater? I have nothing but respect for the way those coaches I mentioned ran that program for the better part of four decades. In my dealings with them, they always made time for me and treated me with respect understanding I too had a job to do. I was fortunate to be able to convey stories on some of the best teams and players not just in SENC but the entire state.

My post was only an attempt to show that the entire "U" thing must be something new brought in by the new regime. Simple as that.

I know the difference in a horseshoe and the letter U. Like most things associated with the program now, I do however question the optics. Still, if that is what is accepted now at the high school level, then have at it.
You don't know anything you claim to know nor who you claim to know. As far as the U thing; you brought it up; doesn't exist; as a hater, you're just stirring the pot. You have a history of this. I won't pay attention to this any longer. When you come up with some acts, I'll pay attention. As far as the 21 and 22 seasons you're basing that potential on one conference game with WRH[, the ED losses were post season but if you know anything about the ECC, the regular season does not always reflect the postseason, so you're basing that hypothesis on one regular season game with WRH in a 2 years period. That's what you would have liked to have seen but it didn't happen.

The DarkHorse fans can take and accept the say 30 year record vs ED with pride. Will never forget thst 1997 game which stands out!!!:eek:

East Duplin ending Clinton’s season two years in a row has put a hurt on Sampson County.

Y’all in your feelings so hard… got y’all driving home listening to Taylor Swift songs. :D
Not speaking on the past I said this year. You know it yourself horses will demolish your panther THIS YEAR!!!!! that's why u keep speaking on that. Your cats are to small this year n if shut davis down yall got nothing at all lol. I seen your Panthers this year n trust me I see yall losing by 2 or 3 tds mark it down. Yall won by 1 barely escaping but yall won but its gonna be nothing like what yall will get this year if we meet n that's a big if cause anything can happen it's football we might not make it to see yall.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Not speaking on the past I said this year. You know it yourself horses will demolish your panther THIS YEAR!!!!! that's why u keep speaking on that. Your cats are to small this year n if shut davis down yall got nothing at all lol.
Hate to say it but I think you’re right. *️⃣got to keep playing with heart. All that talent is not enough if that’s not there. ED going to have it, no doubt

Not speaking on the past I said this year. You know it yourself horses will demolish your panther THIS YEAR!!!!! that's why u keep speaking on that. Your cats are to small this year n if shut davis down yall got nothing at all lol. I seen your Panthers this year n trust me I see yall losing by 2 or 3 tds mark it down. Yall won by 1 barely escaping but yall won but its gonna be nothing like what yall will get this year if we meet n that's a big if cause anything can happen it's football we might not make it to see yall.

The only one who keeps bringing it up is YOU! The Panthers are living RENT FREE in your head. Trauma from the last two seasons when they sent those ponies back to Sampson County for basketball practice.

Now that it's your turn to see if the crown is too heavy all you can talk about are the Panthers. ED this and ED that. Who are you trying to convince bro? Yourself I think. I've seen MULTIPLE Panthers posters, including myself say that Clinton is the cream of the eastern crop. Would be a complete and utter failure if you don't win it all.

Now stop talking about it and be about it.

The only one who keeps bringing it up is YOU! The Panthers are living RENT FREE in your head. Trauma from the last two seasons when they sent those ponies back to Sampson County for basketball practice.

Now that it's your turn to see if the crown is too heavy all you can talk about are the Panthers. ED this and ED that. Who are you trying to convince bro? Yourself I think. I've seen MULTIPLE Panthers posters, including myself say that Clinton is the cream of the eastern crop. Would be a complete and utter failure if you don't win it all.

Now stop talking about it and be about it.

Lol not just win but win by 40++++. Best team in the states history, the UUU is this year. 21 D1 athletes and hall of fame coach. Clinton UUUU should be ranked in the nation. Heard next year, they will be playing a national schedule

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
@UNC1980Swo I figured you would have a good answer to this question. How is it that all the teams in Lenoir County can be so bad with all the talent they have in that area? I would think that those schools would be more competitive in football than they are. I can understand why teams like First Flight and Manteo struggle but not schools around Kinston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT