ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UNC1980Swo I figured you would have a good answer to this question. How is it that all the teams in Lenoir County can be so bad with all the talent they have in that area? I would think that those schools would be more competitive in football than they are. I can understand why teams like First Flight and Manteo struggle but not schools around Kinston.

Kids go to Kinston and LC schools get the left overs and Hispanics mixed in. They are soooooooo bad. SWO aka laughing stock of the east, curb stomped them. NL game SWO didn't even play their number one RB. SWO could possibly beat Kinston this week. SWO has some talent, just zeroooooo coaching. They look like a pee wee coaching staff full of team dad volunteer type humans. Wish they would just give the NC top 100 athletes of all time in all sports, Kendric Burney the head job an let him learn on the fly. Promise you, if they hire him at HC SWO will become a powerhouse. You think kids are flocking to Clinton U, it would be Colorado at SWO. Any athlete in 40 mile radius would come play for Burney.. Time will tell.....

Kids go to Kinston and LC schools get the left overs and Hispanics mixed in. They are soooooooo bad. SWO aka laughing stock of the east, curb stomped them. NL game SWO didn't even play their number one RB. SWO could possibly beat Kinston this week. SWO has some talent, just zeroooooo coaching. They look like a pee wee coaching staff full of team dad volunteer type humans. Wish they would just give the NC top 100 athletes of all time in all sports, Kendric Burney the head job an let him learn on the fly. Promise you, if they hire him at HC SWO will become a powerhouse. You think kids are flocking to Clinton U, it would be Colorado at SWO. Any athlete in 40 mile radius would come play for Burney.. Time will tell.....
I think your right, I believe with him coaching you’d get all the top talent within your district and I believe the program would have nothing but success.

The only one who keeps bringing it up is YOU! The Panthers are living RENT FREE in your head. Trauma from the last two seasons when they sent those ponies back to Sampson County for basketball practice.

Now that it's your turn to see if the crown is too heavy all you can talk about are the Panthers. ED this and ED that. Who are you trying to convince bro? Yourself I think. I've seen MULTIPLE Panthers posters, including myself say that Clinton is the cream of the eastern crop. Would be a complete and utter failure if you don't win it all.

Now stop talking about it and be about it.
ED fan they, they will

The only one who keeps bringing it up is YOU! The Panthers are living RENT FREE in your head. Trauma from the last two seasons when they sent those ponies back to Sampson County for basketball practice.

Now that it's your turn to see if the crown is too heavy all you can talk about are the Panthers. ED this and ED that. Who are you trying to convince bro? Yourself I think. I've seen MULTIPLE Panthers posters, including myself say that Clinton is the cream of the eastern crop. Would be a complete and utter failure if you don't win it all.

How many times the horses sent yall home if u wanna keep speaking on last year n year before. Went sent yall home plenty. Yall couldn't even make it because the horses stayed in yall way.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo

I'm bringing up this year u idiot not last year n before. U the one bringing up old stuff talk about what yall gonna do to us this year. You can't cause u know yall got nothing for us.

• Haha
Lol not just win but win by 40++++. Best team in the states history, the UUU is this year. 21 D1 athletes and hall of fame coach. Clinton UUUU should be ranked in the nation. Heard next year, they will be playing a national schedule
That's only in your head that we gotta win by 40 u keep that over there n keep telling yourself that.

I'm bringing up this year u idiot not last year n before.

Only talking about this year huh?

East duplin came up short everytime except last year which was first ever

Who got the all time series? If I'm not mistaken Clinton has won the head to head battle with ed.

How many times the horses sent yall home if u wanna keep speaking on last year n year before. Went sent yall home plenty.

Looks like you talk about the past when it suits you. I haven't seen any ED fans be anything but complimentary of Clintons team this year, yet you want to continue making it personal. Well here's some personal advice for you. Learn the English language. Because if your posts are any indication of the education system in Sampson County it's no wonder ya'll recruited the prison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Goob. What happened to your thread about the NEC top three?
Lol, I don’t mind honestly. I kind of enjoy the drama. Now I got blasted by the Duplin County guys last season for even mentioning NE. Also earlier back in August I believe TdPass2, maybe I’m mistaken went off because I spoke of NE on one of their threads. My thoughts are these are forums and posters should be able to speak on any team on any thread. I just like the interaction and love reading the posts.

Working.......... . but I think it's going to be like last year a shootout
I think you’re correct but I think Northeastern is way better. You have to admit that we seem to be playing really well and we definitely have some very talented players. I just think we have turned a corner and I think we have the best qb/rb duo in the 2a east. Tre and Ty have been playing out of their minds. I know I tend to get carried away but this is really how I feel.

• Haha
I think you’re correct but I think Northeastern is way better. You have to admit that we seem to be playing really well and we definitely have some very talented players. I just think we have turned a corner and I think we have the best qb/rb duo in the 2a east. Tre and Ty have been playing out of their minds. I know I tend to get carried away but this is really how I feel.......if our defense plays well

I think you’re correct but I think Northeastern is way better. You have to admit that we seem to be playing really well and we definitely have some very talented players. I just think we have turned a corner and I think we have the best qb/rb duo in the 2a east. Tre and Ty have been playing out of their minds. I know I tend to get carried away but this is really how I feel.
If our defense plays well I think we will win by 3 tds

Looks like you talk about the past when it suits you. I haven't seen any ED fans be anything but complimentary of Clintons team this year, yet you want to continue making it personal. Well here's some personal advice for you. Learn the English language. Because if your posts are any indication of the education system in Sampson County it's no wonder ya'll recruited the prison.
Yes I was only talking bout this year n u know it. I only brought up that causevu keep right on bringing up old sh!

• Haha

U just hating cause you will get smoked this year if we meet n I'm gonna end it with that.

I hate to lock a 10 page thread. But I am real close to locking this one. I can’t come on here for enjoyment without first having to take care of a report for moderator where someone has threatened another poster or swearing at each other. Stop all the childish stuff or I will be forced to lock it.

An upstart Camden County Bruins team heads to the OBX this Friday night for a showdown against winless First Flight. With a victory they’ll improve to 3-3 overall and 2-1 in the conference. I like the direction the new coaches have this program heading in and I also believe they can win a couple of games in the playoffs.

@oldway55 this is the rb I’ve been telling you about. He got injured last season in our playoff game against Greene Central and wasn’t available for the big game against Wrh in a tough loss.

@oldway55 this is the rb I’ve been telling you about. He got injured last season in our playoff game against Greene Central and wasn’t available for the big game against Wrh in a tough loss.
First thing is there's alot of threads on here already burning and you jumping around throwing gas on them and they are falling for it.🤣🤣🤣

Now as far as the kid he does look fast in that clip. Credit where it's due. He probably would of help your team last year. Been enough I don't know. Your team is one of the best in the east again
credit where it due but if your team gets matched up with Wallace this year better hope he's healthy and all the rest because you going to need them. I've been saying Wallace hasn't gone anywhere to much pride in that program. They will be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs. Count on it.

First thing is there's alot of threads on here already burning and you jumping around throwing gas on them and they are falling for it.🤣🤣🤣

Now as far as the kid he does look fast in that clip. Credit where it's due. He probably would of help your team last year. Been enough I don't know. Your team is one of the best in the east again
credit where it due but if your team gets matched up with Wallace this year better hope he's healthy and all the rest because you going to need them. I've been saying Wallace hasn't gone anywhere to much pride in that program. They will be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs. Count on it.
I agree that wrh will be a tough out but I’d be lying if I told you I thought they were as good as they have been in previous years. That game against Clinton showed a lot. The Darkhorses are very similar to us in many ways. I think we’d be the favorites if that matchup were to happen regardless of our past history against them. I’d rather face the dogs than your panthers but just because I feel like we owe them for last year and we could finally get that monkey off our back.

• Haha
I agree that wrh will be a tough out but I’d be lying if I told you I thought they were as good as they have been in previous years. That game against Clinton showed a lot. The Darkhorses are very similar to us in many ways. I think we’d be the favorites if that matchup were to happen regardless of our past history against them. I’d rather face the dogs than your panthers but just because I feel like we owe them for last year and we could finally get that monkey off our back.

WRH or ED would walk the dog up and down on NE. Goober you know this my guy. NE chokes every year. You hype them up as this great team and never get over the hump lol.......

Reactions: olddog77
Clinton defense is way better than ours

Tha
WRH or ED would walk the dog up and down on NE. Goober you know this my guy. NE chokes every year. You hype them up as this great team and never get over the hump lol.......
So what's the difference clinton saying what u just told goob? If we say clinton gonna do that to whoever yall Panthers give us the 3rd degree but yall can say it tho huh.

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
Tha

So what's the difference clinton saying what u just told goob? If we say clinton gonna do that to whoever yall Panthers give us the 3rd degree but yall can say it tho huh.

First off, Im no ED fan. Second Clinton will walk the dog on NE too, but you all already knew this. Hint, y'all already the state champs remember young grasshopper 🦗...... btw I was just giving my guy goobs a hard time, some people can take the banter and not get all angry and threatening... Take some notes lol

DarkHorse defense is their strong suit. Most all of the few points scored against them were not against the starting defense late in the game

We know the wizard man, Clinton UUUU is 2000s Ravens with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. Clinton UUUU starting defense has held the opponents to -79 yards total offense.....

First off, Im no ED fan. Second Clinton will walk the dog on NE too, but you all already knew this. Hint, y'all already the state champs remember young grasshopper 🦗...... btw I was just giving my guy goobs a hard time, some people can take the banter and not get all angry and threatening... Take some notes lol
OK I don't say much but since everyone wants to get up and say someone going to walk the dog on somebody let's back a couple of years ago when Clinton was the 2 or 3 seed and of the best in state and northeastern had to go there but everyone knows what that outcome was it wasn't very close was it 🤔 🤷 😕 😉

OK I don't say much but since everyone wants to get up and say someone going to walk the dog on somebody let's back a couple of years ago when Clinton was the 2 or 3 seed and of the best in state and northeastern had to go there but everyone knows what that outcome was it wasn't very close was it 🤔 🤷 😕 😉

Hope that happens again, I'll be there and pulling for NE. But Clinton UUUU should win by 70++++ They are playing a national schedule next year, you didn't hear.....

Reactions: olddog77

Goobs you brining me a NE hat? Thought I'd never say that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT