ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills (3-0) @ Comm. Sch. of Davidson (3-0) Week 4

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Second straight week Forest Hills is facing a team they've never played. Don't know much about them. I know they've had pretty decent team the last few years going 10-2 last year. Forest Hills has looked good this year definitely better than last year especially on defense. Last night's game should have been more lopsided. Offense had too many penalties but still a good night. Didn't rack up many yards because we started most of our drives in Walkertown territory. Walkertown was desperate to just get a first down last night on our defense that they actually went for it on 4th and long inside their own 20. This week could be a better game maybe.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
FH is good - like FH, CSD had a down game last week but one thing I can say is both teams are beatable. Both teams have good players that will play on Saturdays. It could be a great game or it could be a blowout, either way. That’s what makes football the best sport on this planet. Safe travels FH. 💪🏼

I am very interested in this game. CSD gave Bunker Hill all they could handle in the playoffs last year. This will tell us a lot about CSD. I think this will be a high scoring game.

Can anyone tell me where Community School of Davidson's stadium is at. Do they play at the school or at the newer Spartan Sports Complex several miles from the school? Didn't see a stadium on Google earth at the school.

CSD will throw it around a good bit. Coaches son is a talent at wide receiver. They play solid fundamentals on both sides of the ball but I think Forest Hills will have too much talent ultimately

CSD will throw it around a good bit. Coaches son is a talent at wide receiver. They play solid fundamentals on both sides of the ball but I think Forest Hills will have too much talent ultimately
Both our WR’s and our big TE have major power 5 offers - So, we are no cupcake. I’m hoping for a great game though - I think it very well could be.

Csd has played corvian community. A joke. Harlote country Day a joke and hickory hawks. 3 jokes. Forest hills may beat them 50 to zip. Overated athletes who try to throw it and aren't very good against other athletes. It's a shame these guys are eating up rankings. They're pretty terrible.

CSD's the most unique team I've ever seen play for sure. They've always been really hard to prep for on offense both years we played them they ran two different offenses and they were a pain to deal with. First year they had a QB who could chunk it, second they had a RB but ran some weird pistol sets (they even did the Emory and Henry offense out of the pistol,) to make up for it.

It'll be a test for FH's defense to adjust and focus on. That being said they've not played a team with that many athletes like Forrest Hills so I think that will shell shock them and FH will have a chance to move it on offense. If they can do that they will be fine.

CSD seems like one of those teams that dare you to outscore them. I'm not sure that'll work against FH.
You know when you look online they're best in highest ranked recruit is a female platform diver. You wonder where those D1 receivers and tight end to major power fives are. Just another case as always of being overhyped.

You know when you look online they're best in highest ranked recruit is a female platform diver. You wonder where those D1 receivers and tight end to major power fives are. Just another case as always of being overhyped.
We don’t put ourselves all over the place like most schools do because it’s mostly BS - but as someone who knows and works with team, I can assure you we have 3 on our roster that all have multiple offers. From major D1 programs. Not sure why that should matter anyways or why you feel the need to talk shit about a school you don’t even know - these are kids at the end of the day. You’re probably living in your moms basement, eating Cheetos and hanging out on HS football forums all day. Get over yourself.

I’ve been nothing but polite to the folks from FH. I’m hoping for a good game - I know they will take us lightly, most schools do. We have lost 4 games in last few seasons so, no matter who it is - we don’t lose a lot and that says something.

If you’re a FH fan on here - safe travels and we will see you Friday night.

We don’t put ourselves all over the place like most schools do because it’s mostly BS - but as someone who knows and works with team, I can assure you we have 3 on our roster that all have multiple offers. From major D1 programs. Not sure why that should matter anyways or why you feel the need to talk shit about a school you don’t even know - these are kids at the end of the day. You’re probably living in your moms basement, eating Cheetos and hanging out on HS football forums all day. Get over yourself.

I’ve been nothing but polite to the folks from FH. I’m hoping for a good game - I know they will take us lightly, most schools do. We have lost 4 games in last few seasons so, no matter who it is - we don’t lose a lot and that says something.

Cant wait to head yalls way. Good luck to yall, hoping for a safe enjoyable game.

Trust me our current coach at FH doesn't overlook anyone. He's the reason we're back to our winning ways. He didn't win a Division II National Championship overlooking opponents. He's top notch and a class act. I think it'll be a good game. 👍

Some of these men on here take this stuff way too seriously lol. He is one of them.

Of course you do. It's a bullshit charter school that buys players. My mom's basement I havent seen that in awhile. But the wussiification of this great game by some passing idiot concerns me. Forest hills will be tough and wear you out. Still kids and you still use your language just as I did. Illuminati is the basement dweller. He's not even a mason. Csd every major recruiting site I see has no major power 5 offers to any one. You do them no justification by saying they are.

Of course you do. It's a bullshit charter school that buys players. My mom's basement I havent seen that in awhile. But the wussiification of this great game by some passing idiot concerns me. Forest hills will be tough and wear you out. Still kids and you still use your language just as I did. Illuminati is the basement dweller. He's not even a mason. Csd every major recruiting site I see has no major power 5 offers to any one. You do them no justification by saying they are.

Okay Mr. Mount Airy fan.

I know FH has D1 prospects being looked at including our QB and one WR that got offers as a sophomore last year. Jerel Bolder is his name and just before the season started he got his biggest offer from Michigan. He's sure to get more offers just being a Junior. FH probably has one of if not the best Linebackers in Union County in Caiden Smith which is saying a lot with teams like Weddington, Porter Ridge, Marvin Ridge, Sun Valley all 4A and undefeated in the county plus Monroe. Our RBs are quick and shifty and our kick/punt returners are hard to catch. One of the returners was leading the state in returns for TDs in all 4 classes last year until the last couple of games when he had a disciplinary issue from what I was told. He's back an has been entertaining to watch. Especially his dancing while waiting for the kick. 😆 🤣 We've also got plenty of size on both lines and more depth. Defense is tough. Only gave up 65 total yards to Walkertown Friday but I didn't see where they even got that. I'm still surprised at the way we handled Ashbrook (55-12). They looked a solid and talented team. Just hope it's a good game Friday. I like playing a new team we've never faced.

I just typed in Community School of Davidson Football tickets in Google and it sent me to their Go Fan page where you can buy online. I just bought mine.
I found it on go fan as well! See you at the game tomorrow! What time are you leaving Marshville?

I found it on go fan as well! See you at the game tomorrow! What time are you leaving Marshville?
Not sure. I left fairly early for Ashbrook to beat rush hour traffic on 485 and ate an early supper in Gastonia. CSD doesn't play at the school in case you didn't know. They play at the Spartan Sports Complex in Huntersville.

not bad by CSD, y’all have a super star qb. But man were those refs bad.
Great game to you guys - nice win. Thought it could have gone either way. We agree the refs weren’t the best, they missed that push in the back on the first TD you guys scored.

All in all - your kids are tough and wish you guys nothing but success moving forward!

Great game to you guys - nice win. Thought it could have gone either way. We agree the refs weren’t the best, they missed that push in the back on the first TD you guys scored.

All in all - your kids are tough and wish you guys nothing but success moving forward!
Thanks y’all too! I couldn’t tell on that play on my angle it was 50/50 looks like he may of fell backwards but either way. Great game. Wishing you guys the best as well!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT