ADVERTISEMENT

FOREST HILLS (5-0) @ MONROE (4-1) - 9/29/23

Some insight on Monroe. QB Kaegan Chambers, dynamic dual threat player. RB Zion Lindsey, a load to bring down, power back type. Young plays receiver and safety, special talent. WR Zach Melton is one of the best return men in the nation per yardage according to MaxPreps.
Their middle linebacker #11 is a beast stopping the run and can cover in the middle of the field. And then of course, Johnny Sowell, head coach of the Shrine Bowl is a legend.

Reactions: KW23
I didn't twist anything, Didn't meen to upset u... Just sounds like forest hills has an all-star great team. I knew nothing about either team this season so when all I read is compliment after compliment for one side its kinda hard not to think well dang maybe they are going to blow Monroe out of the water. Best of luck to your yellow jackets friday

Reactions: Yellowjacket2010
Well checking out Max Preps, Massey and Simmons they have the game favoring Monroe by all different margins.
Cal Preps has the game 28-26 Monroe
Massey has the game 42-14 Monroe
Looking at the current Simmons ratings he'll probably have the spread as a 10-12 point favorite for Monroe.

Reactions: KW23
Well checking out Max Preps, Massey and Simmons they have the game favoring Monroe by all different margins.
Cal Preps has the game 28-26 Monroe
Massey has the game 42-14 Monroe
Looking at the current Simmons ratings he'll probably have the spread as a 10-12 point favorite for Monroe.
I think it’s fair and accurate to have Monroe as the favorite. To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

I think it’s fair and accurate to have Monroe as the favorite. To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Well it's game day in Union County. Clash of the oldest rivals in the county. I hope it's a good one like last year. Even though FH lost 21-19 it was still a great game. I think the key tonight is the FH O-Line. They are decent size but they need to give the QB a little more time to get the ball out. Hibbard already has over 1,000 yards passing and 13 TDs but he's going to need more time tonight to continue that pace. Since 2004 the series is 14-4 Monroe. The 20 years before that the series was lopsided in FH favor. FH is the underdog and if we lose with a great showing I'll feel better about improving going into the playoffs. Hope both teams have a safe game and GO JACKETS!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
UPDATE: In Union County, a high school football game between rivals Forest Hills and Union County has been postponed with 5 minutes left in the third quarter after a series of fights broke out in the stands on the Monroe side. The game has not been called. Officials are clearing the stands.

After a conference between Union County Public Schools leaders, law enforcement, the athletic directors, and the coaches, the game was officially called with 5:24 remaining in the fourth quarter. Monroe won the contest by a score of 28-0. The game will not be resumed.
Yeah I was there. Unbelievable cluster****!!!

Same thing happened last night in 3A Westover at Triton. Due to multiple fights in the stands they stopped play and evacuated the stadium. The teams did however continue to play the remaining 10 minutes of the game in an empty stadium.
FH was losing but we never even got the ball in the second half due to the fiasco. Kids have gotten out of control these days. Heck even adults have gone insane. I told my wife earlier in the week that I dreaded going to the game against Monroe because I thought something might happen and it did.

FH was losing but we never even got the ball in the second half due to the fiasco. Kids have gotten out of control these days. Heck even adults have gone insane. I told my wife earlier in the week that I dreaded going to the game against Monroe because I thought something might happen and it did.
Monroe’s approach was way too lax. FH had it to where the side you entered on was the side you stayed on last year with UCSO cars on the tracks. I came through the wrong gate and wound up on Monroe’s side, but nothing happened the entire game.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I wont go into detail out of respect for those involved, but it wasn’t separated. Entries were, but once you got in, you could make it over to the other side.

Lion Attack GIF by Beast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT