ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for East Henderson JV Player

FormerSFC11

Oct 6, 2004
Post i saw from head coach at east henderson after jv player injured at game.

Being a head coach has been an experience in itself. So much to do, so much that you want to fix and implement to create a culture. But tonight was something I never expected to come across in such a short time as a program leader.

“Coach I can’t feel my legs”

Justice Baker, my JV QB, took a shot tonight that shook everyone to the core. God is a big God and man has he shown up. He is currently at Pardee getting waiting to get a CT scan to check things out.

Pray for him, his brother and dad, pray for our team, our school, and community. He is going to make it fine. He is tough as nails. I’ll go to war with 18 every day.

Josh Brooks and his staff at Franklin were a class act join us in lifting him up and giving God the glory in a tough situation. I hope nothing but the best for his program (except tomorrow night) 🤣

I’ll update here as I know more. Thank you for the calls and text.

#GoEagles
#HailToThee
#CLIMB

Being a head coach has been an experience in itself. So much to do, so much that you want to fix and implement to create a culture. But tonight was something I never expected to come across in such a short time as a program leader.

Justice Baker, my JV QB, took a shot tonight that shook everyone to the core. God is a big God and man has he shown up. He is currently at Pardee getting waiting to get a CT scan to check things out.

Pray for him, his brother and dad, pray for our team, our school, and community. He is going to make it fine. He is tough as nails. I’ll go to war with 18 every day.

Josh Brooks and his staff at Franklin were a class act join us in lifting him up and giving God the glory in a tough situation. I hope nothing but the best for his program (except tomorrow night) 🤣

#GoEagles
#HailToThee
#CLIMB
Prayers for the young man and his family

Reactions: beamer24

#GoEagles
#HailToThee
#CLIMB
Hated to hear this, wishing nothing but the best .

Last edited:
Southern Lee had a kid airlifted as well. I love the sport but hate to see those type of injuries. Prayers for both kids.

Huss had a kid taken by ambulance after the game not sure what happened. Hope and pray all turn out ok. And no major injuries tonight.

Reactions: beamer24
Prayers for the young man and his family, as well as his teammates and you and the coaching staff. Had a teammate rushed to the hospital when I played. Tough to continue the game and think straight afterword. Luckily that situation turned out ok. God willing this situation will turn out the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT