ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom vs West Rowan

Someone told me when Freedom hired Allen that they hired an offensive genius. I just laughed and said that's the guy from Tuscola right?

Someone told me when Freedom hired Allen that they hired an offensive genius. I just laughed and said that's the guy from Tuscola right?
That's one of the funniest things I have ever read. Keep up the comedy guys. There has never been a coach that is easier to game plan for. Good luck Freedom fans. I hope you run more than 5-6 plays tomorrow night.

So Freedom, how many are sitting on the bench after the big fight last week? I heard ten total. Time to drain the swamp in Morganton?

Well come up and watch Watauga. Y'all know West Rowan has this and with authority. It's over, Freedom to regroup for next year and get the guys ready for the hoops for now. Ok yeah I know it's negative and pessimesstic but it's also real. West Rowan could beat Watauga by 2 TDs at the least and you know what Watauga done to Freedom.

I havent been here in awhile since my nephew graduated after the 2014/15 season and my focus changed with my youngest playing in the marching band(at least the band was really good this year).
When the current coach was hired,he said that offence was gonna look vanilla for the first few games....I think he mispoke he ment for as long as he was there.Film study on Freedom takes 20 mins.I hear rumblings of change however until it happens it business as usual for Brandon Allen.Got lots of talent on the team.But coaching is lacking severely.It will be a blowout at West Rowan... 46. to 0 Falcons

Welcome back snoopy! it's been awhile. And yes, the band looks great. Hate to say I knew this was the path for football but I knew this was coming. BJ's extraordinary athleticism hid this for 2 years... . no hiding it now.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but Mt Ulla can you tell me a little about Central Cabarrus? Running or passing team? I see they beat Concord, lost big to you guys, lost to Cox Mill.....hard to figure them out.
Running team all day long. I think they attempted less than 5 passes against us .

heelsfan28655 - "the Jug Wilson" Battle Rumble takes on a whole new meaning huh. Ol Jug would have a hard time with this!

For this to be as predictable of a game as it is it's crazy how the thread has gotten up to 2 pages long ha ha

Burke, you going up the mountain tonight? If so, stop at the Comeback Shack and get a burger - hard to beat!

No game is ever over until it is played. West Rowan will Now have to adapt during the game to a scheme they have not prepared for.
Freedom has enough talent to make it a game.

You will see what we're talking about soon. Plus 10 starters out it will an ugly night in Mt U.

Hope so. Our kids need to respond after a tuff emotional loss two weeks ago. I think they are about to hit their stride! I am excited.

Burke, you going up the mountain tonight? If so, stop at the Comeback Shack and get a burger - hard to beat!

I wish. Got started late so I guess I'm gonna go catch Maiden and Mt Pleasant. I wanna watch Watauga but buddies cat got sick so set us all back ha ha. Other game watching partner just had to go fishing first so set us further back. Kick off in 30 min so hope for a good game. Farley looking good late in season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT