ADVERTISEMENT

Four County Week 6

ebhsfan

Oct 22, 2003
After last week, my record improves to 25-5, missing the Clinton/Hoggard game.

This is what everyone has been waiting for, Conference Time!!!!!

Game of the Week:

East Bladen @ Midway- Both teams are perfect through non-conference play at 4-0 records. East Bladen shook the rust off last week and I believe will be ready. Coach Priest won't let this team look ahead and will be focused solely on Midway. Midway features a great Fullback and a real good group of RB's but their offensive style plays to the strength of East Bladen Defense. East Bladen has been off to really good starts in games so far and I think it will happen again. East Bladen 35- Midway 10

Pender @ Clinton- Not much to say here. Clinton will take out it's frustrations on the Patriots and the clock will be running in the 3rd quarter. Tune up for next week. Clinton fans get home early Friday night. Clinton 56- Pender 0

Trask @ Wallace-Rose Hill- Again not much to say. Another running clock game. Which fans will get home first, WRH or Clinton? Wallace-Rose Hill 49- Trask 0

West Bladen @ Union- This is a tough one. My head is saying West Bladen but injuries have plagued the Knights so far this season with the main RB out for a while. Union's Defense has been stellar so far this year but West put up 43 2 weeks ago against St. Paul's. Union, IMO, is much better than the Bulldogs so they get the edge Friday night. Union 21- West Bladen 20

not so fast my fan friend. my "friends" from the 'boro say they will go on the road and get healthy!!

EB wins this one by 20. I am concerned about Midway's depth. A lot of guys go both ways. Also, can they match EB's speed? we will see
Clinton and WRH win big
WB has been banged up but they may be ok if they do not turn the ball over. If not, Union will win this one by a small margin. Should be a good game either way.

As of now its still on for tonite. I will update as the day goes on.

Ok. Would hate for it to be moved to Saturday or Monday and the Eagles be on a short week b4 facing Clinton lol, JK

Surprised that they moved it all the way to Monday. Field conditions probably won't be any better possibly worse allot of rain is forcast for the next 48 hours and it may rain Monday, plus Clinton will have 8 days rest the Eagles will get 4; but I think it's the home teams całl

Last edited:
Wonder why Midway vs EB and WB vs Union weren't played last night along with other area teams???

Not sure, but like Wizard I think it's the home teams decision. On a side note, another excellent performance by East Bladen's JV Thursday. They beat Midway 44-0, and move to 4-0. Out-scoring the opposition 165-6 so far this season...They are unreal, the future of EB football looks pretty good.

Not sure, but like Wizard I think it's the home teams decision. On a side note, another excellent performance by East Bladen's JV Thursday. They beat Midway 44-0, and move to 4-0. Out-scoring the opposition 165-6 so far this season...They are unreal, the future of EB football looks pretty good.

Sounds like EB will be reloading...one of the more consistent programs in the East......this Friday may very well be a preview of the Eastern title game in 2A East....I believe these are the best 2 teams in the East

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT