ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

virtually the same team as last year, I would say. Not sure which one is better. Everything you said, pass and pinnix being seniors make a difference. One thing though, with Tamir Johnson being hurt that makes our olb group weaker. Rankin is playing at a different level as well if he was taller he would be division one
Warren Sapp

Reactions: UNC91
I think Rankin is the most dominating player I've seen since Javonte. Maybe Freshwater also but I haven't seen him play in person this year . Wish I could go to game and see Rankin against NE o line and Freshwater against Reidsville o line. Bet Northeastern's d will put more than 3 on the line of scrimmage

yeah...I never could figure why WRH didn't change up their D. and put another man on the line...our O line was opening some holes and Harrison was running like a man possessed...easier to do that against 3 man line...I understand your coaches thinking...WRH double teamed Breon Pass and he was more of a decoy but it certainly opened up the Rams running game since WRH never changed up their D....game got out of hand in the 4th qtr with the misplayed kickoffs....big play in 2nd half was after WRH scored to get somewhat back in the game down 21-7 was Harrison (#20) ripping off that 57 yd td run when it looked like 7 or 8 yds would have the most he should have gained..........................

yeah...I never could figure why WRH didn't change up their D. and put another man on the line...our O line was opening some holes and Harrison was running like a man possessed...easier to do that against 3 man line...I understand your coaches thinking...WRH double teamed Breon Pass and he was more of a decoy but it certainly opened up the Rams running game since WRH never changed up their D....game got out of hand in the 4th qtr with the misplayed kickoffs....big play in 2nd half was after WRH scored to get somewhat back in the game down 21-7 was Harrison (#20) ripping off that 57 yd td run when it looked like 7 or 8 yds would have the most he should have gained..........................
Yeah,but I was very impressed by Harrison footwork. Great back at high school level. Could be another Marshan Lynch?

I just spoke with someone close to the Northeastern Program. They are out of school (remote learning) all this week again and have not had a practice since last Tuesday. Not sure when and if they will have after-school activities for them...sad situation but lets hope these young men will be able to try and stay focused and my prayers are for their entire community.
I think Rankin is the most dominating player I've seen since Javonte. Maybe Freshwater also but I haven't seen him play in person this year . Wish I could go to game and see Rankin against NE o line and Freshwater against Reidsville o line. Bet Northeastern's d will put more than 3 on the line of scrimmage
His older brother Jayron was a beast too. One of the best line backers in reidsville history. The current rankin you seen is committed to Winston Salem state

Reactions: dogs79
Don't let that bother you. You've said basically the same thing to me. I just let it go. If you are going to dish that out then take it when it comes your way. Seriously there is no need for that crap on here. It seems to be popular among most SWO fan's. It's a lot easier making friends here. NCPREPS is great for that.
Otis4411, that's the reason I put him in ignore status a long time ago; yoiy're much to good a guy to be wasting time posting to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
ramblbq, I felt Clinton made that same mistake with Cumming's Dwight Jones in 06; put all our defensive efforts defending the outside and the pass and let a little known running back eat us alive up the gut. I felt Clinton had the team to win that year back to back; the Horses scored enough points but the only time ever I thought our defensive coordinator may have had the wrong game plan. With his heritage during that era its almost sacrilegious to say that, but as I said the Horses put enough points on the b0ard to win, but that was. 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otis4411
yeah wiz...i was at that title game that year....Cummings had beaten us twice that year our only losses (in OT during reg. season and by 15 in the Regional finals, the week before your game)....Jones killed us in both games so I guess it was a pick your poison type of deal for the coaching staff at Clinton..

It may have been both games in 06, but not playing a free safety against Dwight Jones is what helped the Rams lose.

My dogs couldn't do it but I hope Northeastern sends Reidsville back West. Couple good breaks for the Eagles they can win. Same for the Rams. It's your Northeastern Eagles going to win the East,I hope

Don’t look now 👀👀 the can’t stop what’s coming. FRESH & FLETCH ARE COMING ☺🦾💪 ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL, THE CLOCK IS TICKING. We can’t calm Fletch down, he’s pissed!!!! Oh this isn’t good

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yes, they have no choice.
I'm sure they are doing something, even at home. Virtually or whatever. Maybe if they hadn't played us in a long time in might be a problem but they have had 2 meetings recently. NE will be ready no doubt.

I'm sure they are doing something, even at home. Virtually or whatever. Maybe if they hadn't played us in a long time in might be a problem but they have had 2 meetings recently. NE will be ready no doubt.

Seems like they could find somewhere to practice though

Don’t look now 👀👀 the can’t stop what’s coming. FRESH & FLETCH ARE COMING ☺🦾💪 ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL, THE CLOCK IS TICKING. We can’t calm Fletch down, he’s pissed!!!! Oh this isn’t good

Lol what dude? Reidsville guys laugh so hard when you post this nonsense. What clock? Who is fletch lol?

I really hate this for NE kids. Maybe they use it for motivation. Not being able to practice for any week is huge but for a regional final road game it has to be a factor. Especially when the other team can practice. I'm surprised the school system wouldn't let them practice at a different location.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I really hate this for NE kids. Maybe they use it for motivation. Not being able to practice for any week is huge but for a regional final road game it has to be a factor. Especially when the other team can practice. I'm surprised the school system wouldn't let them practice at a different location.

That’s what I’m thinking as well. If they can come to the game Friday they can go practice somewhere

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I know budgets are tight but come up Thursday. I'm sure one of the other County schools would let them practice. Do a walk through Friday morning.

NE has the size and speed to play with the Rams!! NE #4 is legit across the board he is a game changer high energy guy who competes on every play!!
This is correct. Freshwater is a joy to watch play at this level. Anyone who hasn’t seen him is in for a treat. Hi character kid with awesome family. He will sack a qb and them help him back up. I’ve never seen any high school kid like him. Now #51 Fletcher, that’s my boy!!but he’s the complete opposite. That kid is crazy!!😭💪

It’s hard to believe they’re not practicing, they may not be practicing in Elizabeth city but they’re practicing somewhere. I’m not falling for the okie doke

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT