ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

Looks different with the Rams in the East, but it makes it interesting. IMO Rams are a traditional West team and as usual, the West rules. Rams by 14. Still gonna be a game though.

Reactions: UNC91
Mountain Heritage has already beaten Hendersonville forbtheir only loss at a close regular season game at MH
Hendo has two losses, one to Heritage and one to Franklin but I've got the Bearcats by 12 in their second meeting tomorrow. The winner of this game will face one of them.

Last edited:
Curfew is 8, not 7. You can get in and out of EC. You may have to use some detours but you can get in and out. Would want nothing more than to see NHS beat Reidsville finally, but I don't think that's going to happen. Reidsville 42-14

Curfew is 8, not 7. You can get in and out of EC. You may have to use some detours but you can get in and out. Would want nothing more than to see NHS beat Reidsville finally, but I don't think that's going to happen. Reidsville 42-14
Everyone up here knows your an imposter. You do know that right? Give it a rest, Swo program is no longer relevant. Stop hating

Weather forecast for Reidsville for Friday....Sunny High in mid 70's...West winds 20mph gusting to 40mph....Friday night.....Clear...much cooler....lows in mid 40's......winds 15 mph...gusting to 30mph.......Dress accordingly.............

Crying!😂😂😂 over that!

I feel it!... if you don’t show...it says volumes!....even considering it... is blowing me away!
After having a conversation with Coach Moore, I like to think 21 plus win. Very impressed with his discipline of his team. I think his team represents his leadership and Coach Moore will make the right adjustments on defense to throttle the Rams offense. Don't think the Rams defense has anything for the Eagles QB. Still think the Rams will keep it close. They are the Rams and Teague is the best at adjustments. 46 - 35 Eagles.

After having a conversation with Coach Moore, I like to think 21 plus win. Very impressed with his discipline of his team. I think his team represents his leadership and Coach Moore will make the right adjustments on defense to throttle the Rams offense. Don't think the Rams defense has anything for the Eagles QB. Still think the Rams will keep it close. They are the Rams and Teague is the best at adjustments. 46 - 35 Eagles.
For those that don't know who DeAndre Proctor is, they will find out soon. Not only do we have a QB, we have a damn good one. 600 plus passing yards and 200 plus rushing in two playoff games against good teams

If the same eagle squad shows up 2moro night that played Sat, i give ne at least a 50% chance. If they haven't practiced or have been affected by what's been going on in ec, then idk. Reidsville is solid all around and obviously well coached. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds. Two great programs. Damn shame one has been marred from complete preparation!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Not a chance, you never support Northeastern. Not once have I ever seen you post something positive about our team. Maybe no Swo affiliation but definitely not a true supporter of our kids.
My predictions have been true though...

Weather forecast for Reidsville for Friday....Sunny High in mid 70's...West winds 20mph gusting to 40mph....Friday night.....Clear...much cooler....lows in mid 40's......winds 15 mph...gusting to 30mph.......Dress accordingly.............

Not expecting allot of passing with wind like that. Hope #20 eats his wheaties today.

Goober your boy showing you all your liessssss.

Everyone up here knows your an imposter. You do know that right? Give it a rest, Swo program is no longer relevant. Stop hating

That was your running mate 2 weeks ago. You're showing your true colors

That was your running mate 2 weeks ago. You're showing your true colors
Wrong again, he's gone against Northeastern for the last few years up here. I mentioned him last yr to Coach Moore to see if he had any idea who the BigBird was. Our history goes way back, just like mine and yours. At least you don't hide your hate for myself and our coach. I can at least respect that. Hell I even know who you are and quite a bit else about you. Your actually a really good dude outside these threads from what people have told me. Same exact age as myself also.

Good luck to both teams tonight. If I wasn’t having oral surgery this morning I would definitely consider going, even hooking up with Ottis4411. RN route but my mouth is going to be in recovery so I’ll watch the stream.
Try to get the NFHS scoreboard. I know ours wasn’t working one game and I texted and it was just a matter of a switch not turned on. Maybe it’s not that easy but it’s sure great to have score, time and disn and distane
Good luck again. I hope it’s a classic!

Accuweather says the temp should be around 70 at kick off and about 60 when the game ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT