ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

. No he don't adjust well and he will not win one until he do he going to always have the athlete.... northeastern for life
Well all I'm going to say Nobody in the State on 2a small that plays Reidsville will win one because THEY DON'T adjust well either!!!! Coach Moore has created a culture that you guys can even talk about football and State Champ!! Be appreciative or you might just go back into the DARKNESS like before he arrived. Now that serious talk. Please tell him to apply to Southwest Edgecombe!!!

Yea coach is bad. 6 sec left in first half at the 38 yd line and they run a qb sneak. Didnt even try to throw to endzone
That goes both ways. If they try to throw it in the ends zone it's could be picked off and ran back for a TD and score becomes 28-7 half or give the QB a chance to run it and make a dynamic run for a TD since he was making dynamic runs all night. Stop thinking from a fan and think as a coach young buck!!

Reactions: Otis4411
Tried to tell goober this many times. Best shot was 2018 and choked.

NE definitely needs to open up the offense if they want to play with the big boys
UNC91, people don't need to respond to you because you are a fool that wants everyone to think you know sports especially football. I know who you are because I'm from that neck of the woods! Please don't let me call you out. Lol! Stop hating on Northeastern. We had our time. We just have to work and get better. I will day Southwest Edgecombe is trying to get back to respectability.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That goes both ways. If they try to throw it in the ends zone it's could be picked off and ran back for a TD and score becomes 28-7 half or give the QB a chance to run it and make a dynamic run for a TD since he was making dynamic runs all night. Stop thinking from a fan and think as a coach young buck!!
I am thinking as a coach. I know reidsville 100 percent of the time throws that to the endzone. When coaching scared, you lose. Cant think about having a pick 6. That would mean he dont trust his team IMO

Reactions: UNC91
UNC91, people don't need to respond to you because you are a fool that wants everyone to think you know sports especially football. I know who you are because I'm from that neck of the woods! Please don't let me call you out. Lol! Stop hating on Northeastern. We had our time. We just have to work and get better. I will day Southwest Edgecombe is trying to get back to respectability.

What are you even referring too lol. Moved outta swo years ago.....not sure what neck of the woods are you referring too. Keep talking though, it's good laughter young grasshopper

I didn't like that 4 down call he made, it was too desperate. That first drive they had was thing of beauty though
I believe at the end of the 1st qtr Reidsville adjusted to what Northeast was doing. They got that big sack from #73. Then I think they had a procedure penalty and had to punt. On their 3rd drive they got pinned deep by a good Reidsville punt and almost got caught for a safety. Then they had to punt from the endzone and under pressure got off a bad punt that gave Reidsville a short field at the 35. Then down 14-7 they go for it on 4th down and give up another quick score and it just went downhill from there. I felt they should have punted and tried to hold Reidsville to 14 at the half. It's easy to sit here and what if after the game though. What was clearly noticed is that as good as Northeastern is (and they are a talented football team) they were just out manned last night. Biggy Proctor was fun to watch. He played his heart out and he looked gassed in the 4th qtr. You hate to see a kid give his all like that and come up short.

@rambbq forgot to give you my number. You were going to text me something. 252-229-8942
@rambbq let him share with me. 😎 Enjoyed meeting you, @TheMule and @Maiden Creek Creek at the game last night and thanks for the hospitality. I guarantee that I will not confuse Rambbg and Maiden Creek and have to ask “Who do you pull for”? LOL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT