ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

Like I said. Steveon rushing Td. Carrying guys every yard. 21 to 7 rams. And we get ball 2nd half.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Keep the score anf time posterd its not on FFHS and the pa diesnt say anyting about time and scire except when someone scores

i thought they would have better than that for a regional championship game
I think it depends if scoreboard has WiFi capability. Looked to me last week it was out dated.

Some schools don't do a broadcast. In fact, most do not.

In any event, not impressed with NE at all. QB scramble left, scramble right. Take more than that to beat the Rams.

Great coach great call on 4th down Reidsville that plant turned the whole game around....... great coaches win big games but it's not over yet but a damn good call

Like I said at 14 to 7. They cant stop us. Smacked in the mouth and no answer for Steveon or our passing game. 35 to 7 rams 9 min to go 3rd quarter

NE is one dimensional. The QB is the offense. Very Hard to beat Reidsville like that. 35-7 Rams in the 3rd

Gooober disappeared like always lol 3 years in a row. Talk all that shit and get curb stomped lol

I was pulling for northeastern because of everything going on in elizabeth City right now. But it's gonna take a special team to beat Reidsville this year they are the real deal.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Mountain heritage looks like little league size besides Hendersonville
Think of Hendersonville as another Asheville, but with a few less athletes usually. Dont think they can beat Reidsville but they arent one dimensional. Seen them 3 times this year and they can run and pass. They are as athletic as anybody in this end of the state,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT