ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

Wheres the goober and his NE winning by 21+ lol thought after last year he would have stopped talking so much smack up here. Reidsville just curb stomped NE and wasnt even as close as the score shows. Left after 3rd quarter. NE looked terrible, very slow, very much out coached, zero athletes to match Reidsville. Sad showing by the eagles

I had 42-14. I'm a Northeastern fan, but 2018 was the best shot at winning a title. This shouldn't have been a EASTERN regional final. Reidsville deserves to be in the WEST every year.

Northeastern needs to expand its offense. It's the same five plays

Reactions: Kylar2018 and UNC91
Last year regional final against Reidsville West Stokes took the opening drive and scored. But just like NE got curb stomped the rest of the game. Hard to beat talent and great coaching.

Reactions: UNC91 and BigBird12
I had 42-14. I'm a Northeastern fan, but 2018 was the best shot at winning a title. This shouldn't have been a EASTERN regional final. Reidsville deserves to be in the WEST every year.

Northeastern needs to expand its offense. It's the same five plays

Tried to tell goober this many times. Best shot was 2018 and choked.

NE definitely needs to open up the offense if they want to play with the big boys

Reactions: BigBird12
Mountain Heritage wins on a 2 point conversion in OT
The Cougars are not deceptive, they just run fight at you.
They appear to be very well coached and their players are well disciplined mountain boy rugged
i’ll predict a Reidsville win but i most certainly would not overlook them. Theyre playing for a state championship to

The last few regional final games between Mtn Hetitage and Reidsville were also expected by many to be Reidsville blowouts but they both came down to the last few minutes. Heritage has to play ball control like always and keep the Reidsville offense off the field.

The last few regional final games between Mtn Hetitage and Reidsville were also expected by many to be Reidsville blowouts but they both came down to the last few minutes. Heritage has to play ball control like always and keep the Reidsville offense off the field.
That appears to be their game maintain ball and control; limit possessions and they make the most of theirs.

No you're wrong. Most knew the 2017 and 2018 games would be close. The 2016 game was supposed to be the blowout and it was.

No you're wrong. Most knew the 2017 and 2018 games would be close. The 2016 game was supposed to be the blowout and it was.
Not what I recall and remember that many Reidsville fans at the game were surprised what a battle they got from the cougars

Not what I recall and remember that many Reidsville fans at the game were surprised what a battle they got from the cougars

Some may have been, for the most part everyone knew it was going to be a challenge. Especially in 2018. 2016 I was confident, 2019 I would have been confident as well. I think this team is better then the last 2 reidsville teams you guys played against.

Reidsville played MH in 2016 (Rams winning 45-16 in a 2nd round playoff game), Rams won in 2017 in the Western 2A regional final 28-20, and Rams won in 2018 in a 3rd round playoff game 21-14.............all 3 games were played in Reidsville.....the last 2 were certainly nail biters for both clubs..........I'm sure MH will line it up and try to control and keep Reidsville's high powered O, off the field................on paper Rams will be favored by about 20....but the game is not played on paper............looking forward to the rematch just wish the NCHSAA would go ahead and tell the public the place and time.....Do know the game will be played Saturday 5-8-21..........................

Yea coach is bad. 6 sec left in first half at the 38 yd line and they run a qb sneak. Didnt even try to throw to endzone

Goober and company said he was the best coach in the state hands down all classification lol.....

NE out coached again.....

Reactions: oldway55
Reidsville played MH in 2016 (Rams winning 45-16 in a 2nd round playoff game), Rams won in 2017 in the Western 2A regional final 28-20, and Rams won in 2018 in a 3rd round playoff game 21-14.............all 3 games were played in Reidsville.....the last 2 were certainly nail biters for both clubs..........I'm sure MH will line it up and try to control and keep Reidsville's high powered O, off the field................on paper Rams will be favored by about 20....but the game is not played on paper............looking forward to the rematch just wish the NCHSAA would go ahead and tell the public the place and time.....Do know the game will be played Saturday 5-8-21..........................
rambqq, I watched the 2nd half it Miuntain Heritage game and honestly that’s all I know about them but they seem to be the kind of team I’d take 20 points and them. They have and will mostly play grind it out but they have the capability to big play.

yeah and the 3 times we've played them they rarely turn it over.....they never made a big play vs. Reidsville but they can certainly grind it out take time off of the clock and keep you teams offense watching from the sideline....I think the Rams will be solid favorites but you gotta play the game..................

Wish I could join you guys, honestly! But I'm gettin pretty excited to watch iy strain. Also, I'm not going to sneak peak the Hendersonville/Mountain Heritage game and watch I later tonight when its archived, d=so if I dont immediately post about this game, I watching that one.I thin both games will be excellent. I know I'm biased but I think 2A &2AA are the best football classifications, and more competitive. Why? it is the classification which is mostly rated to small town/medium sized many with the small town name.
Funny you mention that about 2A. Rambbq asked me at the game want west Craven 3A. I told him we use to be and I was sick when I heard we were going 2A but I have fallen in love with 2A football.

I was pulling for northeastern because of everything going on in elizabeth City right now. But it's gonna take a special team to beat Reidsville this year they are the real deal.

I liked NE for the same reason. I've met Coach Moore a couple of times and I really like the man. I walked down tonight to wish him luck and there was only a few people in the stands then. I felt bad about going to the Reidsville side to sit but I did want to watch the game with @TheMule , @rambbq , and @Maiden Creek . I think NE will regret a few things from early in the game. Going for it on 4th down and giving Reidsville a short field turned the game around. It's hard to play them from behind. I guess I should say impossible. Reidsville don't make mistakes and they pounce big when you do. That is the thing NE has to do. Biggy Proctor played his tail off! What an athlete! Reidsville is stacked I just don't see them losing next week. I know nothing of Mount Heritage but they better be rested up and ready to play. Reidsville is as good a team as I have ever watched.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT