ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

TGT

Sep 18, 2001
Two state championship battles (2018 and 2019) and now an Eastern Regional championship match. The Rams came out of the West the last two years but are now East. Two proven programs for sure.
Discussion please without a lot of score predictions.

Reactions: daagoob
Two state championship battles (2018 and 2019) and now an Eastern Regional championship match. The Rams came out of the West the last two years but are now East. Two proven programs for sure.
Discussion please without a lot of score predictions.
What's the problem with score predictions? If a fan wants to brag about his or her team, now is the time for it. The next game may never come. The Wiz has already predicted NE by 10.

Reidsville by 21+.

NE secondary is suspect at best. Pass will had a field day.

Been a fan of high school sports for a long time. Would be impossible for me not to recognize the tradition at Reidsville. Have always respected the program.
That being said, I would love to see Northeastern win a State Championship. They have paid their dues and I hope they can pull this one out and get another chance. I will leave it to those who really know the programs to hash out the details and schemes. If you love high school football this is the game you want to see. No predictions here, just excited about the game.

I could see high 20s if NE takes advantage of scoring opportunities, unlike WRH. Rams have a different approach each week to offense. They adjust on the fly. I could see any type of game happening this week

Reactions: Maiden Creek
He is a Northeastern hater. He gave us zero chance against ER and their 3 D1 recruits. I don't know who they are because I sure didn't see anyone who stood out.
Well I'm not giving yall a 0 chance this week. I've been to too many big games and seen the craziest stuff happen.

Started watching during the first season of Chip Kelly and it was like watching Reidsville in green colors. Ever since I watch every game of football basketball and even keep up with softball and track and field teams. Never been unfortunately but it will happen

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Started watching during the first season of Chip Kelly and it was like watching Reidsville in green colors. Ever since I watch every game of football basketball and even keep up with softball and track and field teams. Never been unfortunately but it will happen
They have a nice basketball court

Reactions: UNC91
I could see high 20s if NE takes advantage of scoring opportunities, unlike WRH. Rams have a different approach each week to offense. They adjust on the fly. I could see any type of game happening this week

Maybe,
I never said that at all. I just said I don't see this being a low scoring game. You have two very good offenses.

I don’t see reidsville putting a bunch of points up either.

He is a Northeastern hater. He gave us zero chance against ER and their 3 D1 recruits. I don't know who they are because I sure didn't see anyone who stood out.

You couldnt see talent if it spit in your face dude. You never played the game nor been around since recently, relax and beat Reidsville and then go win a ship, then talk all wild.

The matchups between these two great programs kinda reminds me of those great Ali vs Frazier matchups back in the day expect Reidsville has been victories both times. I have been keeping up with both programs for the last few years. My opinion both programs have the top athletes in 2A or probably in the state as well. Both programs have great Head Coaches and leadership. For Reidsville they have done an excellent job with in game adjustments and schemes during both matchups which is ultimately why they have won both titles against Northeastern. For Elizabeth City Northeastern this team has been through so much this season via covid and now the most recent tragedy. If Coach Moore and his staff can make the in game adjustments against Reidsville win all three phases of the game I like Northeastern on the Road in a close one. Interested to see how Northeastern’s Secondary plays as well as the offensive line. For Reidsville I’m interested to see how they will try to slow down Kaveon Freshwater and those skill players of Northeastern.

The matchups between these two great programs kinda reminds me of those great Ali vs Frazier matchups back in the day expect Reidsville has been victories both times. I have been keeping up with both programs for the last few years. My opinion both programs have the top athletes in 2A or probably in the state as well. Both programs have great Head Coaches and leadership. For Reidsville they have done an excellent job with in game adjustments and schemes during both matchups which is ultimately why they have won both titles against Northeastern. For Elizabeth City Northeastern this team has been through so much this season via covid and now the most recent tragedy. If Coach Moore and his staff can make the in game adjustments against Reidsville win all three phases of the game I like Northeastern on the Road in a close one. Interested to see how Northeastern’s Secondary plays as well as the offensive line. For Reidsville I’m interested to see how they will try to slow down Kaveon Freshwater and those skill players of Northeastern.

Must be dagoooobers wife speaking.

You should have asked me...
Several articles/recruiting pages on all three...
It’s called Google goob...
Check it out...

Anyone remember 2004? Western Alamance finally overcame Reidsville. But, to say it politely, they fired every bullet in the chamber at community stadium. Went to states and lost. So IF northeast wins.....

Reactions: dogs79
Anyone remember 2004? Western Alamance finally overcame Reidsville. But, to say it politely, they fired every bullet in the chamber at community stadium. Went to states and lost. So IF northeast wins.....

This does give me vibes of 2004. I wasn’t going to say anything though. Northeastern has the type of team and game plan where it could be similar

I warned goob of that last nite. Supposedly NE coaching has been planing for the Rams for weeks.

I was at the Wrh Reidsville game. If that Reidsville team shows up Friday night they will not only lose, they will lose bad. Reidsville better not overlook Northeastern or they will get embarrassed at home. I'm by no means guaranteeing a win, I'm just stating the obvious. This Northeastern team is a legitimate state title contender and has just a good a chance at winning this game as does Reidsville. These are two equally matched teams and it should be a very competitive game.

I was at the Wrh Reidsville game. If that Reidsville team shows up Friday night they will not only lose, they will lose bad. Reidsville better not overlook Northeastern or they will get embarrassed at home. I'm by no means guaranteeing a win, I'm just stating the obvious. This Northeastern team is a legitimate state title contender and has just a good a chance at winning this game as does Reidsville. These are two equally matched teams and it should be a very competitive game.

I don’t think we played that bad vs wrh. We didn’t bring our A game though. These two teams know enough of about each other where I think it’ll be a close game. Wrh had a different strategy, where they straight doubled pass the whole game. I think wrh had as good of a game plan as they could have. You picked wrh to win the game anyway.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
I don’t think we played that bad vs wrh. We didn’t bring our A game though. These two teams know enough of about each other where I think it’ll be a close game. Wrh had a different strategy, where they straight doubled pass the whole game. I think wrh had as good of a game plan as they could have. You picked wrh to win the game anyway.
Well,that was kind of like me picking NC State to win a National Championship in Men's Basketball. We can always dream 😀. Seriously this game should be a burner. We have to stop #20 and Pinnix to Pass. If we do that, or just limit the big plays we will come out with a W. Your Rams have to find a way to slow down Fresh and Fletch on defense. They are playing on another level. Freshwater put on an All American type performance against Eastern Randolph and Fletch did so against Kinston. Plus two other defensive players for NE have been playing really well as of late. Big #11 Rashawn Lister and #10 Quasi Thomas. I think everyone that attends this game will be in for a treat. I'll hold my prediction till later. I'm hoping for some kind of a sign, hopefully I'll get one. See you guys Wednesday

I admire your passion, but Reidsville has put a running clock on every opponent they've played this season (not 100% sure about E. Surry--final was 48-14), including SW Onslow and WRH. And you're discussing NE potentially coming in and "embarrassing" Reidsville? Let's be nice and call that a "bold" statement...

I admire your passion, but Reidsville has put a running clock on every opponent they've played this season (not 100% sure about E. Surry--final was 48-14), including SW Onslow and WRH. And you're discussing NE potentially coming in and "embarrassing" Reidsville? Let's be nice and call that a "bold" statement...

The east surry game could have been a running clock. Things that made it not be was the basketball players just got back, and we didn’t have a first game of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT