S. Lenoir @ Jones Sr.(0-1)

ED
JK
WRH
SWO
GC
FC
SL
ED vs West Craven: sadly I don’t think we’ll beat west craven this Friday. Wasn’t pleased with how we defended Dixon on Friday and don’t know if we have the backs this year to get the job done. I’m gonna take West Craven 28-20

JK vs Midway: heard from JK that they fumbled 4 times and had about 200 penalty yards. I think they ran for 500+ yards. Midway was impressive on offense vs hobbton but don’t think they’ll be able to stop the tigers if they clean up the fumbles/penalties. JK 48-13

WRH Vs Clinton: Clinton was impressive on Friday where WRH wasn’t exactly on their A game. I don’t trust Clinton’s offensive scheme and I think after WRH saw havelock they will be prepared for Clinton this Friday. Also the dogs will be pretty upset after a loss and always seem to bounce back. Give me WRH 28-15 ish

Richlands vs Swo: Swo got down big early to Jacksonville and battled back which I thought was impressive. Heard that Jacksonville looks good this year so I take the comeback from Swo seriously. Give me SWO 29-13

Kinston vs Greene Central: I think this will be a nail biter. Greene central pretty easily handled NL and Kinston didn’t have a great showing vs SC. I’ll take Greene Central 31-27

NL Vs FarmVille Central: FarmVille dominated Goldsboro on Friday which doesn’t say much but I’ll still take them this week. FC 41-14

SL vs Jones Senior
This is the ugly game of the week. SL with a pretty ugly showing against North Johnson last week. And Jones senior with an even uglier one vs East Columbus. I’ll take South Lenoir 21-6

WC/ED- intriguing game between two young teams. ED seems to fair better with teams that like to spread it out so I wouldnt base too much on the Dixon game. Still only gave up an opening drive TD to the single wing Bulldogs. Not easy to prepare for that with a young team on defense. WC has good skill people and will be looking for a big statement win early in the year. Give me Panthers by 5 due to playing at home.

Midway/JK- I think the Tigers with their ground and pound will be too much for the Raiders. Playing against Swansboro and their offense helps JK get ready for Midway. JK is no Hobbton and should win by 20.

WRH/Clinton- I expect a close game but give the edge to WRH. Clinton has had a tough time recently with teams that run the Wing T well and the Bulldogs surely run it well. I give more credence to a one point loss to Havelock than a rout over Northside-Jville. I bet whoever calls the offense for Clinton doesnt get cutesy this year on a two point play with the game on the line......maybe. Give me WRH by 3.

Richlands/SWO- no way SWO loses to Richlands two years in a row, right? I think SWO will be able to out physical Richlands and win TOP. Look for the Stallions to win by at least a TD.

Kinston/GC- toss up for me. Give me the Rams by 2 just because.

NL/FC- FC has had quite the turnaround. I guess some basketball players are now playing football? Good to see FC better. They had some great teams in the 90s with Coach Sauls and the great Morris Foreman. I say FC by 20.

SL/JS- OUCH. Surely SL can beat the Trojans? Devils by a TD.

East Duplin 1-0
James Kenan 1-0
WRH 0-1
SWO 0-1
Kinston 0-1
N. Lenoir 0-1
S. Lenoir 0-1

West Craven(1-0) @ ED
Midway(1-0) @ JK
WRH @ Clinton(1-0)
Richlands(0-1) @ SWO
Greene Central(1-0) @ K
N. Lenoir @ Farmville Central(1-0)
S. Lenoir @ Jones Sr.(0-1)

ED
JK
WRH
SWO
GC
FC
SL
East Duplin in a close one

James Kenan

Clinton makes a statement and puts the East on alert

SWO but I hope Richlands gets a much needed win

Greene Central

Farmville

South Lenoir, someone has to win🤣 unless they tie

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
WC/ED- intriguing game between two young teams. ED seems to fair better with teams that like to spread it out so I wouldnt base too much on the Dixon game. Still only gave up an opening drive TD to the single wing Bulldogs. Not easy to prepare for that with a young team on defense. WC has good skill people and will be looking for a big statement win early in the year. Give me Panthers by 5 due to playing at home.

Midway/JK- I think the Tigers with their ground and pound will be too much for the Raiders. Playing against Swansboro and their offense helps JK get ready for Midway. JK is no Hobbton and should win by 20.

WRH/Clinton- I expect a close game but give the edge to WRH. Clinton has had a tough time recently with teams that run the Wing T well and the Bulldogs surely run it well. I give more credence to a one point loss to Havelock than a rout over Northside-Jville. I bet whoever calls the offense for Clinton doesnt get cutesy this year on a two point play with the game on the line......maybe. Give me WRH by 3.

Richlands/SWO- no way SWO loses to Richlands two years in a row, right? I think SWO will be able to out physical Richlands and win TOP. Look for the Stallions to win by at least a TD.

Kinston/GC- toss up for me. Give me the Rams by 2 just because.

NL/FC- FC has had quite the turnaround. I guess some basketball players are now playing football? Good to see FC better. They had some great teams in the 90s with Coach Sauls and the great Morris Foreman. I say FC by 20.

SL/JS- OUCH. Surely SL can beat the Trojans? Devils by a TD.
I agree we do have a tough time with the wing t but I will sat our coach is 3-1 or 3-2 vs those dawgs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT