ADVERTISEMENT

ECC WEEK 11

Nah oldway, you should pick
JK is the biggest team we have seen all year and I'm taking the team as a whole. Just big everywhere. Wallace in my opinion is a little more polished and discipline. Athletes both teams. I being very truthful I would hate to have to put money on either side. I really don't know who to pick and that's the honest truth.

Last week of the season... And boy is it a difference maker....
ED@Swo- After beating wrh and earning the conference championship for the second straight year I think ED will be focused on getting healthy for the playoffs and should win this one by 2 tds
NL@Kinston- Kinston by at least 2tds
Game of the week
JK@Wrh-this Is a toss up again... JK comes in riding high on a 5 game win streak and wrh comes in very angry after a heartbreaking loss in a classic against a rival school...for the seniors this is possibly the last time they get to experience the wrh/jk rivalry on the gridiron and whomever wins could possibly get two home games in the playoffs and not have to face ED until possibly the 4 the or 5 th round.... The line again is even...

JK is the biggest team we have seen all year and I'm taking the team as a whole. Just big everywhere. Wallace in my opinion is a little more polished and discipline. Athletes both teams. I being very truthful I would hate to have to put money on either side. I really don't know who to pick and that's the honest truth.
Are you Serious, biggest team we faced all year? So JK was bigger than Princeton? I'm asking because I couldn't make it to the JK game but I was at Princeton and saw their size.

Are you Serious, biggest team we faced all year? So JK was bigger than Princeton? I'm asking because I couldn't make it to the JK game but I was at Princeton and saw their size.
Yes bigger as a team. Princeton O line is bigger than JK. But JK is much bigger than Princeton everywhere else and it's not close. Especially on defense and much more athletic defense. JK is not small on the O line though at all

Last edited:
Yes bigger as a team. Princeton O line is bigger than JK. But JK is much bigger than Princeton everywhere else and it's not close. Especially on defense and much more athletic defense. JK is not small on the O line though at all
You are correct oldway55

Reactions: oldway55
ED/SWO- will be much closer than many think. SWO is pretty sound on defense and these games are usually tight. ED might be suffering from a let down. ED wins but no more than a couple of scores

Kinston/NL- Vikings roll in this one. Im going with 30+

JK/WRH- JK is better than many on here believe. IMO, one of the 5 best 2A teams in the East. WRH will have advantage of being at home but not sure that will be enough. Give me the Tigers by 5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT