ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry at Mt Airy - Net broadcast

#6 is out #21 is out now tell me idk MA football.
Not saying you don’t...going with what multiple sources were reporting (those who talked with members of the coaching staff, news reporter who got info straight from head coach). Honestly hate to hear that. At this point in the season you hope that each team is at full strength!

Reactions: buzzcoach
I did read the article in Mt Airy news this mourning saying they were probable but who knows find out game time

UH Oh...could be a long night for MA...#5 needs to come out smokin at WR for MA he was lights out last game...This could be interesting for sure.

I gues i was listening to your mouth earlier saying that he wasnt playing...instead of paying attention.!!

Ugly game so far by both teams. Neither offense has looked sharp (thinking damp conditions are affecting both passing games).

You sound silly..you're losing..and already have your excuse made up...Both teams look sloopy but both are still good defensively..Good luck to both. Both are good teams!!

I look for #12 to break MA's back for a long run and score at some point...ES looks waaaaaaaaay more physical this time around..#12 for ES needs to be in at Qb to close the deal.

THE ROUT IS OFFICIAL...Wake up bears..no time to hibernate now...GO CARDS!!!! Points is points Buzz...ES 23 MA 0...

I respect the Bears..but remember what i told ya bout the coach in the BIG GAME!!! Playcalling is super suspect..and he is getting flat out out coached. ES 30 MA 0

Good job by the cardinals. They played a great game.Good luck down the road cardinals. I will say the bears had a lot of talent, but did not execute tonight. I agree with buzzcoach on the coaching staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWWatchdog
Hey folks notice we don't like to run up the score against our opponents tell me do you think our opponent on the other side is worried about that when they got us down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT