ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry at Mt Airy - Net broadcast

Buses.... We're flying in down there on a private jet like Ric Flair buzz bahahahahaha!!! you are too funny but at least you are some comedy relief throughout the day

Reactions: 1SWO1
Hope all the players on both sides are healthy,neither wants to beat a team not at full strength .

Why did other threads bout this game get shut down..there are multiple games statewide that have more than one thread? Just curious...seems to be no method to sportsnut moderating????

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Why did other threads bout this game get shut down..there are multiple games statewide that have more than one thread? Just curious...seems to be no method to sportsnut moderating????

Multiple threads were started by the same person, who also just joined Preps. Like DaddyDoug said, those threads added nothing to the game or conversation.

Oh please, find another bandwagon to jump on. Our wagon is full. Good luck tonight. It's gonna be a slobber knocker for sure!!

Oh please, find another bandwagon to jump on. Our wagon is full. Good luck tonight. It's gonna be a slobber knocker for sure!!

Who are you talking to ESOD? I have no pull for either team. I actually dislike both teams just as much. Haha

However, good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game.

I was referring to the new poster Redbird. Appreciate the dislike just as much. Let's me know we're doing something lol

Reactions: footballstar_17
MA has more athletes and plays harder than ES. MA rolls by 14+ at home and will be seeing Tarboro in a couple weeks!

MA has more athletes and plays harder than ES. MA rolls by 14+ at home and will be seeing Tarboro in a couple weeks!
Keep dreaming ES athletes actually match up very well with MA on the perimeter only thing I saw for MA was Smith in the run game and supposedly he’s hurt and even if he does play sounds as if there is no way he’s a full strength wich will be a huge loss to the MA offense the Greene kid gets all the hype but I believe Smith makes that team tick

Your telling the truth ESOD , they match very close,I get so tired of hearing MA is so superior , everyone get real they are so closely matched it’s a toss up, but if they are injured M A is in trouble for sure .Good news for MA is they can save on their power bill soon ,when that high dollar scoreboard is off.

MA won’t let the little birds stay close this time around. The OL and DL for east were simply overmatched last game. 35-10 MA- take it to the bank!!

East Surry is gonna break some hearts tonite,east blowed that last drive and allowed that winning touchdown,but if not for very questionable plays in favor of mt airy ,the game would have been in favor of east .No disrespect east has been beaten by mt airy lots before , but every East Surry player and fan left last game knowing the best team left with the loss .Mt airy is very hard to defend with their speed,but east slowed that down last game ,mt airy qb didn’t light the record books up against this es team.East surry qb play is far ahead of anything mt airy has ,Gosnell and boaz are amazing players ,with guns for arms .It will be a great game.

This game is won 7 or less by east .Cardinals are about 2 positions shy of a state championship team maybe next season hopefully.I don’t think either team beats north Stanley or tarboro .More likely tarboro.

I’m a east fan up and down ,but If these two teams were combined as one ,oh my what a team ,speed in the backfield and those two qbs from east would be unstoppable.

Ok es QB better than ma....hmmmm MA QB has thrown for over 3,000 yards. And I love that the Bears.are an underdog at home bc of injuries. If ES does win with these two starters out that will be only reason. U take Gosnell and Boaz out for es and same thing uk it's true. I think at.end of night it's all MA!!!!!!!

True if east lost those 2 it would be the same ,but watching that qb ,he doesn’t have nearly the arm strength east qbs have or the maneuverability to scramble .next season when he doesnt have the luxury of Donavan to go and grab those passes ,you’ll see what I mean .

Ok es QB better than ma....hmmmm MA QB has thrown for over 3,000 yards. And I love that the Bears.are an underdog at home bc of injuries. If ES does win with these two starters out that will be only reason. U take Gosnell and Boaz out for es and same thing uk it's true. I think at.end of night it's all MA!!!!!!!
MA QB has a 4 star athlete and his twin brother who on a 1A field is just as big of a mismatch against most teams from what I saw in the first game against ES he just throws it up and expects them to make the play which didn’t happen against ES

Mt Airy doesn't need to help them out with penalties and turnovers I think cover Gosnell and Boaz and they'll be fine

Nice slide of hand there Buzz. Bears aren’t underdogs at home or away against ES. Y’all won last time, remember? No pressure on ES either way for anything. All the pressure is on MA. Home game, #1 seed, against a team you’ve already beat and may I add a team the majority of your fan base, including you, feels was “Lucky” to have played y’all as close as they did last time. I mean the majority of the entire state is picking MA to win by a minimum of 10-14 points. So the pressure is on ES? Go somewhere else with that nonsense. Good luck tonight to you and your Bears Buzz.

Mt Airy doesn't need to help them out with penalties and turnovers I think cover Gosnell and Boaz and they'll be fine
The transfer kid from NS is a mismatch ES got the best of him several times in the last match up

Exactly esod watch the force and accuracy of those two es qbs ,unreal to throw like that in high school .Not downing kid at ma ,but he’s not in same conversation with east qbs,I don’t care about records and newspaper articles ,give all that passing yardage stats to Donovan Greene.

Guesss the east kids will probably forfeit ,they got dominated by the bears last time lol.They don’t have a chance ,ridiculous!

I can't believe with all the running clock second halves Mt Airy has had they are this beat up. Swain must have layed the wood last week.

Reactions: Swaindad40
It will be a major factor.
MA News reported that both Greene and Smith are probable (per Coach Atkins). We will see if Smith’s ankle holds up during the game or if it affects him/limits him. Should be a great game.

Buzz is right about one thing: MA did have a pick 6 called back due to penalty...of course he also forgot to mention MA scored a TD on a 3rd down short hop that should have been an incompletion instead of a 50yd score. ES got away with a huge no call on shove against Greene...but MA got a huge no call when Edwards was clearly down, but refs allowed a scoop and score after the play was over. Calls (or no-calls) went both ways. No excuses for any of them - MA showed great resolve to come back after ES took the lead...ES was right there and could have won the game. I hope we’re treated to another barn burner tonight!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT