ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry at Mt Airy - Net broadcast

Buzz what did you think about MA trick plays. The old double reverse. Not sure that one was ever in coach Holders play book.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Just like your Bears are hibernating along with my EW Cards...except you Bears were a cocky bunch...even i hyped yall up... nothing wrong with being wrong sometimes as long as ya learn from it. But 40-0..who saw that one coming???

We don’t wanna hear ,we didn’t have our starters .Man football is a grind ,flat out physical .Mt airy fans should shut up , Bri g w
Just like your Bears are hibernating along with my EW Cards...except you Bears were a cocky bunch...even i hyped yall up... nothing wrong with being wrong sometimes as long as ya learn from it. But 40-0..who saw that one coming???

hat u got to play ,it’s a team ,if you are so great someone shoulda stepped up ,east surry did ,they have freshman playing on that team Freshmen ! The only team you guys have had is Donovan Greene ,one man is not a team .You guys were fully staffed first time around ,and you left with a 3 point win ,so don’t sit on here and discredit those boys from Pilot ,they brought it last nite .Running up scores on teams that can’t hang caught up with u last nite,almost had a running clock put on your beloved bears ,or did they.

I could be mean from here but I'm not I'm going to let 2018 season go our program is not perfect but they work hard and yes our fans are very proud of them and we hold them high I promise we will be back I just hate the turn of events happened to Donavan Green his senior year at the last of the season . I wish him well and all the success at Wake he will go down in the list of great players to come through Mt airy like James Brim; Darrel France; Micheal Dobson Arron and Luke Wheeler just to name a few

Yes ,those players are few and far between,he should hold his head high ,he was a feared player.

YOU SOUND STUPID..I LOVED THE WARM WELCOME AND HOSPITALITY I RECEIVED AT PILOT MTN.THIS PAST FRIDAY NIGHT BY EAST SURRY.OH SHI*. WAIT A MINUTE THE GAME WAS AT MT.AIRY..I MEAN ES DID OWN YOUR HOUSE.SO I GUESS I GOT TOO COMFY AND THOUGHT I WAS IN PILOT....I ALSO LOVED YOUR DISAPPEARING ACT TOO GDAWG..AT LEAST YOU HAVEN'T MADE A MOCKERY OF YOURSELF LIKE YOUR BOY BUZZ...STAY QUITE MY G..DONT EMBARRASS YA SELF..A FEW OF YOUR COHARTS HAVE DONE ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY...LOL BEFORE YOU TRY TO CRASH ES PARTY OR CHASTISE ANY WILKES TEAMS..LOL WE COULD HAVE DONE WHAT YOU GUYS JUST DID..GET HALF A CENTURY HUNG ON YA..SO DONT PLAY YA SELF...NOW RUN ALONG AND CONTINUE TO STRADDLE THE FENCE WITH BOTH TEAMS LIKE YOU HAVE DONE ALL YEAR LONG..OR GO DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU HAVE RECENTLY WHILE YOUR TEAM GOT BASS ROCKED..LOL...I LOVE IT!!! HUMBLE PIE AL A MODE..BON APETITT BEARS..NOW GO SUPPORT THEM CARDS..AND LETS STOP MESSAGING ABOUT YALL BEARS .THE PARTY IS OVER FOR YALL..LOL!! WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING BOUT THE BEARS THIS YEAR ANYWAY??? NEXT!!!!!! IT'S BEEN FUN!!!

Last edited:
Wasn't it East Surry faithful that got Diamont fired? And u say something to is about complaining about our coaching. My brother was at ES MA game last year on ES side and said y'all cussed Diamont like a dog and the coaches is the booth. Y'all are too funny.

Fans are taking the fun out of high school and youth sports. They need to take a chill pill and realize they aren't the ones making coaching decisions. Its embarrassing to see the way some people act in the bleachers these days. The kids don't want too and they don't need to see the behavior exhibited that we often see from so many people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT