ADVERTISEMENT

Early Predictions For ECC

Tiger you are losing it.🤣 I agree with you on most of other thread but I see conference a little different.
WRH 8-2 conference champs
ED 7-3
JK 8-2
SWO 5-5
Kinston 6-4
SL 2-8
NL 1-9
More realistic.

Wow that’s disrespectful to the defending state champs…
JK 10-0
WRH 7-3
ED 8-2
SWO 5-5
KINSTON 5-5
NL 1-9
SL 2-8

Sadly I do believe that JK will be dem boys this year. I think they beat Wallace in a tight one to get em back for last year. But my panthers won’t be as down as you think they will

Haven't heard much out of the swo camp. Return a bunch and had a JV team that won conference. Hopefully we stay in the triple option and pound the rock this year.
I actually think SWO will field a very competitive team this year. They were not bad by the end of the year. Had Whiteville on the ropes in round one last year and the JV team was very solid.

I thought JK lost a lot of seniors last year? Thought it would be more of a rebuilding year.
They did, but the youngsters behind them are more athletic. And with most of the linemen coming back should make this a fun ride to say the least.

Reactions: 87SwO
Haven't heard much out of the swo camp. Return a bunch and had a JV team that won conference. Hopefully we stay in the triple option and pound the rock this year.
I think Swo will be in the mix this season. Those running backs will be tough to handle. I really think that they'll finish 3rd or 4th in the conference.

Reactions: 87SwO
It needs to be a good year for SWO football. Two straight 2-8 seasons are NOT Stallion Football. Last 4 JV teams have been 16-1 in East Central games and yes, I know that doesn’t automatically translate to 16-1 when the get to varsity, but the Stallions finally should have better varsity numbers and depth this year. Looking forward to a great season!!!
GO STALLIONS!!!!

Swo usually has a very competitive squad... Rebuilding and down years is not in the swo vocabulary... I think swo and Kinston could possibly play spoilers to.the three favorites in the ECC this year... And possibly even play a spoiler or two in the playoffs this year... As the old saying goes don't sleep on the stallions or vikings this year...

Swo usually has a very competitive squad... Rebuilding and down years is not in the swo vocabulary... I think swo and Kinston could possibly play spoilers to.the three favorites in the ECC this year... And possibly even play a spoiler or two in the playoffs this year... As the old saying goes don't sleep on the stallions or vikings this year...
I think you're right, I believe that this will be the season that Swo or Kinston gets a win against a Duplin County team.

Lol thanks for the hype, but not recently for my SWO. Since Philly left, SWO isn't what it used to be. Hopefully this year things will change and we can win more then 2 games....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT