ADVERTISEMENT

Duplin County highlights from last night

In the highlight your QB hurdled players for a 1st down on a crucial 4th down play. Isn't it a 15 yard penalty in high school to hurdle players? I know TJ Biyce has had a few flags for doing that last year. Has the rule changed?

Reactions: thekidd12
In the highlight your QB hurdled players for a 1st down on a crucial 4th down play. Isn't it a 15 yard penalty in high school to hurdle players? I know TJ Biyce has had a few flags for doing that last year. Has the rule changed?
im not sure about that.

I believe this is the play North's coach got really mad about. Also I have heard the ref cursed the north coach which caused him to get more angry.

Reactions: bkknights93
I believe this is the play North's coach got really mad about. Also I have heard the ref cursed the north coach which caused him to get more angry.
you may be right. maybe thats what set him off. he really got upset about something. we were all confused about what he was so mad about.

You can’t hurdle a defender while he is standing. Cameron hopped over a pile of linemen on the ground which is legal.

Reactions: 96panther
He hurdled a guy who went low to try to tackle him and it was an immediate flag for 15 yards. It surprised most of us because we had never seen that called before.

He hurdled a guy who went low to try to tackle him and it was an immediate flag for 15 yards. It surprised most of us because we had never seen that called before.
my only guess as to why it would even be a rule is maybe its to protect would be runners from getting upended in mid air and coming down on their head and breaking their necks. other than that i have no idea.

my only guess as to why it would even be a rule is maybe its to protect would be runners from getting upended in mid air and coming down on their head and breaking their necks. other that i have no idea.

Yeah I think that's the reason as well.

Seemed like the one I remember was at JK because it was coming down the sideline where we all were standing. Not sure if it was Javonte though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT