ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 5 🏈🏈🏈

43-6 maiden. I'm not saying the injury wouldn't of happened either way. But these refs deserved to be fired. They let this game get out of control they should of stepped in way earlier and stopped this crap and late hits and shoves.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
One last note about bunker Hill-Lincolnto: after the game I inadvertently walked into the bunker Hill dressing room. To the courteous Bunker hill player who directed me to the restroom, just wanted to say thanks for being kind to a clumsy old man. I hope someone returns the kindness to you someday.

And people said Coach Minor was too strict so there you have it he no longer there. we will see how the program turns out for the future!
Minor was a reflection of Christlike morals. I hope that hasn’t floated away, but I can see the frustration flaring when you’re losing at every angle and it just builds. Not a good combo to have

Minor was a reflection of Christlike morals. I hope that hasn’t floated away, but I can see the frustration flaring when you’re losing at every angle and it just builds. Not a good combo to have
I say this with the least amount of disrespect. East Burke was idiots for getting rid of minor. Y'all deserve what y'all get. That team had the worst discipline I've seen. Those kids played out of control, the coach should of reeled them in and got them under control. The fact that #18 started punching the coach shows they don't respect him. In fairness some other players jumped #18 and started fighting him over it. But most the team just watched.

Who’s the BH guy? lol. I posts were I’m at but I keep trying to get updates of other games in CVAC, no posters at West Caldwell Newton game unless he’s just quiet tonight
Sorry. I was in a "radio voiced screaming word fest" induced rage, and wasnt clear, lol. Was talking about the PA guy. I guess I'm old, and too used to our dry announcing... But dangit, the sounds of the game are what hype me, not a guy with a mic for a nite

Help me out Bear folk...You all had a young man ejected for a punch near the end of the game...did my eyes deceive me, because I coulda sworn he was awarded a chain or belt, and was hyping the crowd with his arms raised after he went to the sideline? Very good player, but that looked weird at best from my side.

My auditory disfunction may have affected my vision, lol.

Help me out Bear folk...You all had a young man ejected for a punch near the end of the game...did my eyes deceive me, because I coulda sworn he was awarded a chain or belt, and was hyping the crowd with his arms raised after he went to the sideline? Very good player, but that looked weird at best from my side.

My auditory disfunction may have affected my vision, lol.
Which player was it ? I'd guess # 0

Just surprised it was allowed. I think he carried the thing thru the handshake line, too. Its a new world out there, lol
Other than that, it was a beautiful night...the bologna was awesome ... The field was perfect and the place was clean ... #5 is a show! Not sure he came out til the end. (Impressive, but a gamble. ) The lights were great, and the speakers worked overtime .

Thanks for having us!

Other than that, it was a beautiful night...the bologna was awesome ... The field was perfect and the place was clean ... #5 is a show! Not sure he came out til the end. (Impressive, but a gamble. ) The lights were great, and the speakers worked overtime .

Thanks for having us!
Yeah they plain on running #5 into the ground. Their last year having him so they gonna abuse him like a rented mule

Yeah he's trying out for Joe bucks job. Lol he thinks he's somebody 🤣
I am new on this site so this will be my first post!! If you are referring to the PA announcer that is my youngest brother. Joe Bucks job please dude at least come up with a better insult!! I don't believe for 1 minute he thinks he's something or that he's better than anyone not sure where that's coming from but good to see my brother who lives in Maiden and too my knowledge hasn't ever had a bad word to say about anyone has such great support!! The sad thing is he probably knows you personally!!

CVAC Pick ‘em
28 games

LTown Wolves - 28
Beamer24 - 27
Burkeforreal - 27
EB1977 - 27
amaidendevil - 26
BunkerHillBear12 - 25
Dadof23 - 25
WNCSportyguy95 - 25
Maiden Creek - 24
Lincolnton - 22
Wolf4Lyfe-22
BigRedRKO - 21
AlwaysAWolf - 20
BoSoxGuy5 - 20

Sorry guys for not posting on NC and West last night. Had to run out of town, family was called in for a dieing family member out of town. First game I've missed in 10 yrs. Heard it on WNNC. What I understand game got a little heated just before halftime but coaches settled things down and got back down to business. Lots of cramping.
Troubles holding on to the ball at times, simple mental mistakes that can be corrected. Sounded like you guys all had some excitement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT