ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 5 🏈🏈🏈

43-6 maiden. I'm not saying the injury wouldn't of happened either way. But these refs deserved to be fired. They let this game get out of control they should of stepped in way earlier and stopped this crap and late hits and shoves.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
One last note about bunker Hill-Lincolnto: after the game I inadvertently walked into the bunker Hill dressing room. To the courteous Bunker hill player who directed me to the restroom, just wanted to say thanks for being kind to a clumsy old man. I hope someone returns the kindness to you someday.

And people said Coach Minor was too strict so there you have it he no longer there. we will see how the program turns out for the future!
Minor was a reflection of Christlike morals. I hope that hasn’t floated away, but I can see the frustration flaring when you’re losing at every angle and it just builds. Not a good combo to have

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Minor was a reflection of Christlike morals. I hope that hasn’t floated away, but I can see the frustration flaring when you’re losing at every angle and it just builds. Not a good combo to have
I say this with the least amount of disrespect. East Burke was idiots for getting rid of minor. Y'all deserve what y'all get. That team had the worst discipline I've seen. Those kids played out of control, the coach should of reeled them in and got them under control. The fact that #18 started punching the coach shows they don't respect him. In fairness some other players jumped #18 and started fighting him over it. But most the team just watched.

Who’s the BH guy? lol. I posts were I’m at but I keep trying to get updates of other games in CVAC, no posters at West Caldwell Newton game unless he’s just quiet tonight
Sorry. I was in a "radio voiced screaming word fest" induced rage, and wasnt clear, lol. Was talking about the PA guy. I guess I'm old, and too used to our dry announcing... But dangit, the sounds of the game are what hype me, not a guy with a mic for a nite

Help me out Bear folk...You all had a young man ejected for a punch near the end of the game...did my eyes deceive me, because I coulda sworn he was awarded a chain or belt, and was hyping the crowd with his arms raised after he went to the sideline? Very good player, but that looked weird at best from my side.

My auditory disfunction may have affected my vision, lol.

Sorry. I was in a "radio voiced screaming word fest" induced rage, and wasnt clear, lol. Was talking about the PA guy. I guess I'm old, and too used to our dry announcing... But dangit, the sounds of the game are what hype me, not a guy with a mic for a nite
Yeah he's trying out for Joe bucks job. Lol he thinks he's somebody 🤣

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
Help me out Bear folk...You all had a young man ejected for a punch near the end of the game...did my eyes deceive me, because I coulda sworn he was awarded a chain or belt, and was hyping the crowd with his arms raised after he went to the sideline? Very good player, but that looked weird at best from my side.

My auditory disfunction may have affected my vision, lol.
Which player was it ? I'd guess # 0

Newton Conover 35-7 over West Caldwell but I wouldn't think that's to impressive. Everyone puts a running clock on West Caldwell

Just surprised it was allowed. I think he carried the thing thru the handshake line, too. Its a new world out there, lol
Other than that, it was a beautiful night...the bologna was awesome ... The field was perfect and the place was clean ... #5 is a show! Not sure he came out til the end. (Impressive, but a gamble. ) The lights were great, and the speakers worked overtime .

Thanks for having us!

Other than that, it was a beautiful night...the bologna was awesome ... The field was perfect and the place was clean ... #5 is a show! Not sure he came out til the end. (Impressive, but a gamble. ) The lights were great, and the speakers worked overtime .

Thanks for having us!
Yeah they plain on running #5 into the ground. Their last year having him so they gonna abuse him like a rented mule

Ambulance finally came and got him. His leg was bad it was L shaped right below knee. Felt so horrible for the kid. But he gave the thumbs up to crowd and was blowing kisses to teammates when they were carting him to ambulance
Tough sport, tough kids. Wish him the best.

Agreed. I'd prolly run him more, to be honest. Just not so late in a sure win. But hes not my problem anymore!
In the St Stephen's game they were up like 40 points and had him playing quarterback still running draws with him

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT