ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 5 🏈🏈🏈

Bandys last win over West Lincoln was in ‘18…remember Ethan Howard running all over the place in the old South Fork conference. That game was at West Lincoln too. I also saw where Bandys and West Lincoln are 5-5 over the last 10 years. There have been some great games between these two over the years and I think this one will be too. Tough pick here….i really like the Johnnys at home versus anybody…soo…imma stick with West Lincoln to pull this out. Truly a toss up game that could go either way.

I’ll take Bunker Hill over Lincolnton. The Bears are coming off of a tough loss to another 2a playoff contender in Randleman so I think they’ll be anxious to make a statement to the rest of the CVAC. The Wolves will give them all they want though…wait and see.

I’m taking Maiden in a tough win over East Burke. I think this game will be much closer than most think. I look forward to riding over to East Burke tonight to see the JV game…yes AMD I’m going to the ANGUS😜
….Lincolnton…today is Thursday…yesterday was Wednesday….I’ll keep y’all posted tonight on the JV game.

Newton Conover will win over West Caldwell….I hope.

Good luck! Fellers

CVAC

Last edited:
Bandys last win over West Lincoln was in ‘18…remember Ethan Howard running all over the place in the old South Fork conference. That game was at West Lincoln too. I also saw where Bandys and West Lincoln are 5-5 over the last 10 years. There has been some great games between these two over the years and I think this one will be too. Tough pick here….i really like the Johnnys at home versus anybody…soo…imma stick with West Lincoln to pull this out. Truly a toss up game that could go either way.

I’ll take Bunker Hill over Lincolnton. The Bears are coming off of a tough loss to another 2a playoff contender in Randleman so I think they’ll be anxious to make a statement to the rest of the CVAC. The Wolves will give them all they want though…wait and see.

I’m taking Maiden in a tough win over East Burke. I think this game will be much closer than most think. I look forward to riding over to East Burke tonight to see the JV game…yes AMD I’m going to the ANGUS😜
….Lincolnton…today is Thursday…yesterday was Wednesday….I’ll keep y’all posted tonight on the JV game.

Newton Conover will win over West Caldwell….I hope.

Good luck! Fellers

CVAC
Lol Angus overrated 😂 need a better selection of steak if gonna be a steak house

That’s correct my friend, but I think I have a solution, though, I’ll run like hell.
U should negotiate first LOL. Tell them u will check yourself in every night at 10pm 🤣. I'm going to pull a Lincolnton here with the story 🤣. I knew this one guy from a previous employment. You had a little issue with drinking and driving so the judge sentenced him to jail time. But to keep the guy from losing his job the judge let him sorry his time on weekends. So every Friday he had to be at the jailhouse by certain time to check in and they will let him out at a certain time on Sunday. Now the funny ironic thing about the story is., the the job you had to get to Monday through Friday was building prisons 🤣🤣

Cheerduck, The Hickory-East Lincoln game is already being talked up. More than likely there will be a big crowd. You probably have a season pass since you keep books for the Tornadoes, but you might should go early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT